E46Fanatics - View Single Post - The OFFICIAL Celebrity/Politician Sex Abuse Scandal Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 07:16 PM   #552
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post
MLK Jr.'s sexual proclivities and brags of his conquests have been well-known and -documented for decades... Move along, nothing new to see here...

Maybe if they found something to stick to JFK, now, that might be a scandal...
Quote:
The recording from the Willard Hotel near the White House shows how King was accompanied his friend Logan Kearse, the pastor of Baltimore's Cornerstone Baptist church who died in 1991, along with several female parishioners of his church.

In King's hotel room, the files claim they then 'discussed which women among the parishioners would be suitable for natural and unnatural sex acts'.

The FBI document says: 'When one of the women protested that she did not approve, the Baptist minister immediately and forcefully raped her' as King watched.

He is alleged to have 'looked on, laugh and offered advice' during the encounter.
That sounds pretty new.

What's not clear to me is A) how this esteemed author got access to the material and B) whether he's heard the recordings themselves or read reports about them. If the FBI was trying to undermine his power/influence, they certainly could have fabricated reports and maybe the rape never happened. I also wonder why they didn't publicize the info at the time. So the veracity of the info still has to be judged.

But if the description above is correct, should we tear down MLK statues, rename streets and schools, change the holiday?
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote