Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - Page 51 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:32 AM   #1001
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
laws lol
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #1002
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
This is the limit. Now California also has an illegal alien serving as the vice chair on a govt body

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

Who? Jerry Brown?

Aliens can come from other planets too, not just other countries.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:06 AM   #1003
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Yale/MIT study finds twice as many illegals as previously thought. Just like Ann Coulter said.

https://thehill.com/latino/407848-ya...migrants-in-us
Old 09-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #1004
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
No, it’s been 11 million since 1990, that makes more sense lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:49 PM   #1005
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Lolacademia

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:19 PM   #1006
chikoo

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Yale/MIT study finds twice as many illegals as previously thought. Just like Ann Coulter said.

https://thehill.com/latino/407848-ya...migrants-in-us

and none of them go vote. Maybe one or two.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:53 PM   #1007
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
The article also points out that if the higher numbers are true, that suggests that the crime rates for illegal immigrants are actually half of what is commonly believed.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:03 AM   #1008
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
They sure to like driving drunk

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/22...er-driver.html
Man living illegally in US gets 16 years for crash that killed Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and Uber driver

Illegal from Guatemala, 3x deportee
Old 09-23-2018, 06:13 PM   #1009
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
and none of them go vote. Maybe one or two million.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

Fify
Old 09-23-2018, 11:26 PM   #1010
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
They sure to like driving drunk

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/22...er-driver.html
Man living illegally in US gets 16 years for crash that killed Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and Uber driver

Illegal from Guatemala, 3x deportee
You mean 3 time asylum seeker.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

BreakfastBurrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:32 AM   #1011
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post
You mean 3 time asylum seeker.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
You mean 3 time DREAMER

Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:17 PM   #1012
VaderDave
Invictus

New Trump proposal aims to deny green cards to immigrants who would likely apply for food stamps of other low-income programs:

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/24/178923...medicaid-trump

No Poors Allowed(TM).
Old 09-24-2018, 01:03 PM   #1013
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
New Trump proposal aims to deny green cards to immigrants who would likely apply for food stamps of other low-income programs:

No Poors Allowed(TM).
Idiots, this is already the case, it's just barely ever enforced.

Quote:
A. For purposes of determining inadmissibility, "public charge" means an individual who is likely to become primarily dependent on the government for subsistence, as demonstrated by either the receipt of public cash assistance for income maintenance or institutionalization for long-term care at government expense.

A number of factors must be considered when making a determination that a person is likely to become a public charge.

Under Section 212(a)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), an individual seeking admission to the United States or seeking to adjust status to that of an individual lawfully admitted for permanent residence (green card) is inadmissible if the individual, "at the time of application for admission or adjustment of status, is likely at any time to become a public charge." Public charge does not apply in naturalization proceedings. If an individual is inadmissible, admission to the United States or adjustment of status is not granted.
https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/public-charge

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 09-24-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:06 PM   #1014
Act of God

About time they enforced the (long time existing) law
Old 09-24-2018, 01:10 PM   #1015
VaderDave
Invictus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Idiots, this is already the case, it's just barely ever enforced.

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/public-charge
Apparently what is changing is the criteria used to determine public charge, and then actually enforcing it. I just saw an article describing it as "nothing but pure cruelty."
Old 09-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #1016
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Apparently what is changing is the criteria used to determine public charge, and then actually enforcing it. I just saw an article describing it as "nothing but pure cruelty."
If you read the drop down sections of the link I posted....

Quote:
A. Inadmissibility based on the public charge ground is determined by the totality of the circumstances. This means that the adjudicating officer must weigh both the positive and negative factors when determining the likelihood that someone might become a public charge. At a minimum, a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officer must consider the following factors when making a public charge determination:

Family status
Assets
Resources
Financial status
Education and skills
The officer may also consider any affidavit of support filed on behalf of the individual under Section 213A of the INA. Presence or absence of a single factor cannot be the sole criteria for determining inadmissibility as a public charge, (unless that factor is the absence or insufficiency of an affidavit of support when required by the laws and regulations governing a specific immigration benefit, such as certain family-based adjustment of status applications).

In assessing the totality of the circumstances, including the statutory factors above, an officer may consider the individual’s receipt of certain publicly funded benefits. Not all publicly funded benefits are relevant to deciding whether someone is likely to become a public charge. When determining whether someone is likely to become a public charge, USCIS will consider whether the individual is likely to become primarily dependent on the government for subsistence as demonstrated by either the receipt of public cash assistance for income maintenance or institutionalization for long-term care at government expense. Short-term institutionalization for rehabilitation is not subject to public charge consideration under existing field guidance. Non-cash benefits that USCIS does not consider are discussed in greater detail below.
There is a lot of officer discretion....which is BAD, and often racially/culturally motivated. White Europeans have much greater difficulty obtaining status than poor third world applicants. The process is corrupt at it's core, and we need it to be black and white (no pun intended) and remove the "discretion" from the officers.

Old 09-24-2018, 01:15 PM   #1017
VaderDave
Invictus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
If you read the drop down sections of the link I posted....

There is a lot of officer discretion....which is BAD, and often racially/culturally motivated. White Europeans have much greater difficulty obtaining status than poor third world applicants. The process is corrupt at it's core, and we need it to be black and white (no pun intended) and remove the "discretion" from the officers.
Makes sense to me. I would like to see a lot less "officer discretion" in a lot of arenas.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:51 PM   #1018
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:

No Poors Allowed(TM).
I imagine a LOT of us would be back in our family's country of origin had some "no poor's allowed" criteria prevailed 100+ years ago.

Not that there wasn't pushback, back in the day, against those hordes of Catholics, Irish, Italians, Slavs, Chinese, etc.

The white nationalist arguments of today are drearily similar to those of a century ago. Donald Trump's own mother, Màiri Anna NicLẹid, would have been sent back to her Scottish backwaters, being essentially a chain/economic migrant, escaping what was then a schidt-hole country (economically). She arrived with some $700 burning a hole in her pocket. Basically, she "started life in America as a dirt-poor servant escaping the even worse poverty of her native land."
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:08 PM   #1019
VaderDave
Invictus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
I imagine a LOT of us would be back in our family's country of origin had some "no poor's allowed" criteria prevailed 100+ years ago.

Not that there wasn't pushback, back in the day, against those hordes of Catholics, Irish, Italians, Slavs, Chinese, etc.

The white nationalist arguments of today are drearily similar to those of a century ago. Donald Trump's own mother, Màiri Anna NicLẹid, would have been sent back to her Scottish backwaters, being essentially a chain/economic migrant, escaping what was then a schidt-hole country (economically). She arrived with some $700 burning a hole in her pocket. Basically, she "started life in America as a dirt-poor servant escaping the even worse poverty of her native land."
This would be a great argument if back in the day we had the robust welfare state apparatus we have now. But since we didn't, it's not.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:49 PM   #1020
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
This would be a great argument if back in the day we had the robust welfare state apparatus we have now. But since we didn't, it's not.

Bingo.