Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 446 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #8901
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
What's worse election interference:

a. Russia troll farm buying ads that are pro trump and pro clinton
b. Our own FBI declaring "we'll stop him" from being elected
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:37 AM   #8902
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Are you that dense to believe Russia was only troll farming and that one FBI agent didn't much care for Trump and spoke candidly with someone else about it with a vague notion of doing something (tantamount to voting against him... the horror!)?

Fvcking drama queen.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 07-03-2019 at 09:38 AM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:39 AM   #8903
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
lol yea a top agent and FBI counsel saying "we'll stop him" from getting elected meant "we'll cast our votes!" (the same ones who discussed an "insurance policy" if he won)

you fcgvking loser
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:46 AM   #8904
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
What's worse election interference:

a. Russia troll farm buying ads that are pro trump and pro clinton
b. Our own FBI declaring "we'll stop him" from being elected
So lying is just natural for you. Got it.


Lie all you want, it won't change the facts.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:46 AM   #8905
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
lol yea a top agent and FBI counsel saying "we'll stop him" from getting elected meant "we'll cast our votes!" (the same ones who discussed an "insurance policy" if he won)

you fcgvking loser
You have evidence there was something more to the conversation?

Your tantrum is moot because your orange ego demagogue is in the White House... We're all fcgvking losers, dumbass.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 AM   #8906
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
lol yea a top agent and FBI counsel saying "we'll stop him" from getting elected meant "we'll cast our votes!" (the same ones who discussed an "insurance policy" if he won)

you fcgvking loser
So which is it? Will they stop him from getting elected or will there be an insurance policy in case he wins? You don't even realize that you contradict yourself within a single sentence.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:51 AM   #8907
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
So which is it? Will they stop him from getting elected or will there be an insurance policy in case he wins? You don't even realize that you contradict yourself within a single sentence.
There is no contradiction there. Their words speak for themselves. They clearly said there is no chance he's going to win, but just in case...

Their actions matched their words. Game. Set. Meddle.
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #8908
74123
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,166
My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
So lying is just natural for you. Got it.


Lie all you want, it won't change the facts.
74123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 AM   #8909
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
There is no contradiction there. Their words speak for themselves. They clearly said there is no chance he's going to win, but just in case...

Their actions matched their words. Game. Set. Meddle.
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. Their words are contradictory of each other... it's either "we'll stop him" or "we have an insurance policy if he wins". They also were sharing personal opinions to one another and the IG stated that it did not change the decisions that were made in the investigation. You're clearly just lying because you don't want to admit the truth that Russia was in fact working to help Trump... that is a fact... and it was more than just "facebook ads".
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:51 PM   #8910
ed17331
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hanover, PA
Posts: 20
My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. Their words are contradictory of each other... it's either "we'll stop him" or "we have an insurance policy if he wins". They also were sharing personal opinions to one another and the IG stated that it did not change the decisions that were made in the investigation. You're clearly just lying because you don't want to admit the truth that Russia was in fact working to help Trump... that is a fact... and it was more than just "facebook ads".


From the statements above, one can conclude that Shammy thinks this statement is contradictory concerning car insurance:

“I won’t get in a car accident, but in case I do I have car insurance”
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:26 PM   #8911
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. Their words are contradictory of each other... it's either "we'll stop him" or "we have an insurance policy if he wins". They also were sharing personal opinions to one another and the IG stated that it did not change the decisions that were made in the investigation. You're clearly just lying because you don't want to admit the truth that Russia was in fact working to help Trump... that is a fact... and it was more than just "facebook ads".
did you warm up before that yoga routine?
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:52 PM   #8912
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
did you warm up before that yoga routine?
Typical cop-out from AoF when he has no legit response. Continue with your bs.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:11 PM   #8913
74123
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,166
My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. .
They didn't have to. Everyone above them was as corrupt as they are. That's why they and everyone above them has gone. But it's not over yet. Wait until AG Barr gets done with them. There will be time to serve if justice is served.
74123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:16 PM   #8914
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
They didn't have to. Everyone above them was as corrupt as they are.
Convenient cop out or factual? If the latter, please provide reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
Wait until AG Barr gets done with them. There will be time to serve if justice is served.
Speculative dreaming is fun!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #8915
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Typical cop-out from AoF when he has no legit response. Continue with your bs.
There is no cop out when your response was nothing but baseless speculation. We know they had intent, and we know they took action. That's all you need to prove the case against them.
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:08 PM   #8916
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
There is no cop out when your response was nothing but baseless speculation. We know they had intent, and we know they took action. That's all you need to prove the case against them.


And what actions did they take that seems to be the smoking gun in your head?

Also, based on your thinking: “if it is what you say it is, I love it”. Trump Jr on dirt on Clinton from a foreign government, intent + action taken, guess that’s all you need to prove a case against them?
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:11 PM   #8917
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Accepting information that your opponent broke the law is never against the law, nor ill-advised.
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #8918
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Accepting information that your opponent broke the law is never against the law, nor ill-advised.


Accepting information from a foreign government to help in a presidential election against your political opponent is illegal. And I was simply applying your logic.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:32 PM   #8919
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Accepting information from a foreign government to help in a presidential election against your political opponent is illegal. And I was simply applying your logic.
Ok so now you concede the dnc and Hillary broke the law?
__________________
The left hates 3 things: Racism, Sexism and White Men
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:36 PM   #8920
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Ok so now you concede the dnc and Hillary broke the law?


I’ve stated numerous times before that if there is proof they broke the law then they should be punished for it.

Now you answer your own question; if you believe that Clinton/DNC broke the law by receiving information from a foreign government, then do you concede that Trump’s campaign broke the law by receiving information from a foreign government?
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.