Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 446 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #8901
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
What's worse election interference:

a. Russia troll farm buying ads that are pro trump and pro clinton
b. Our own FBI declaring "we'll stop him" from being elected
Old 07-03-2019, 09:37 AM   #8902
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Are you that dense to believe Russia was only troll farming and that one FBI agent didn't much care for Trump and spoke candidly with someone else about it with a vague notion of doing something (tantamount to voting against him... the horror!)?

Fvcking drama queen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 07-03-2019 at 09:38 AM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:39 AM   #8903
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
lol yea a top agent and FBI counsel saying "we'll stop him" from getting elected meant "we'll cast our votes!" (the same ones who discussed an "insurance policy" if he won)

you fcgvking loser
Old 07-03-2019, 09:46 AM   #8904
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
What's worse election interference:

a. Russia troll farm buying ads that are pro trump and pro clinton
b. Our own FBI declaring "we'll stop him" from being elected
So lying is just natural for you. Got it.

Lie all you want, it won't change the facts.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:46 AM   #8905
joeski3d

Quote:
lol yea a top agent and FBI counsel saying "we'll stop him" from getting elected meant "we'll cast our votes!" (the same ones who discussed an "insurance policy" if he won)

you fcgvking loser
You have evidence there was something more to the conversation?

Your tantrum is moot because your orange ego demagogue is in the White House... We're all fcgvking losers, dumbass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 AM   #8906
Shaban

Quote:

you fcgvking loser
So which is it? Will they stop him from getting elected or will there be an insurance policy in case he wins? You don't even realize that you contradict yourself within a single sentence.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:51 AM   #8907
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
So which is it? Will they stop him from getting elected or will there be an insurance policy in case he wins? You don't even realize that you contradict yourself within a single sentence.
There is no contradiction there. Their words speak for themselves. They clearly said there is no chance he's going to win, but just in case...

Their actions matched their words. Game. Set. Meddle.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #8908

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
So lying is just natural for you. Got it.

Lie all you want, it won't change the facts.
74123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:40 AM   #8909
Shaban

Quote:
There is no contradiction there. Their words speak for themselves. They clearly said there is no chance he's going to win, but just in case...

Their actions matched their words. Game. Set. Meddle.
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. Their words are contradictory of each other... it's either "we'll stop him" or "we have an insurance policy if he wins". They also were sharing personal opinions to one another and the IG stated that it did not change the decisions that were made in the investigation. You're clearly just lying because you don't want to admit the truth that Russia was in fact working to help Trump... that is a fact... and it was more than just "facebook ads".
Old 07-03-2019, 12:51 PM   #8910
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. Their words are contradictory of each other... it's either "we'll stop him" or "we have an insurance policy if he wins". They also were sharing personal opinions to one another and the IG stated that it did not change the decisions that were made in the investigation. You're clearly just lying because you don't want to admit the truth that Russia was in fact working to help Trump... that is a fact... and it was more than just "facebook ads".

From the statements above, one can conclude that Shammy thinks this statement is contradictory concerning car insurance:

“I won’t get in a car accident, but in case I do I have car insurance”
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:26 PM   #8911
Act of God

Quote:
did you warm up before that yoga routine?
Old 07-03-2019, 01:52 PM   #8912
Shaban

Quote:
did you warm up before that yoga routine?
Typical cop-out from AoF when he has no legit response. Continue with your bs.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:11 PM   #8913

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
IG report disagrees with you. They were not solely in charge of being able to make the decisions you accuse them of. .
They didn't have to. Everyone above them was as corrupt as they are. That's why they and everyone above them has gone. But it's not over yet. Wait until AG Barr gets done with them. There will be time to serve if justice is served.
74123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:16 PM   #8914
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
They didn't have to. Everyone above them was as corrupt as they are.
Convenient cop out or factual? If the latter, please provide reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
Wait until AG Barr gets done with them. There will be time to serve if justice is served.
Speculative dreaming is fun!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #8915
Act of God

Quote:
Typical cop-out from AoF when he has no legit response. Continue with your bs.
There is no cop out when your response was nothing but baseless speculation. We know they had intent, and we know they took action. That's all you need to prove the case against them.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:08 PM   #8916
Shaban

Quote:
There is no cop out when your response was nothing but baseless speculation. We know they had intent, and we know they took action. That's all you need to prove the case against them.

And what actions did they take that seems to be the smoking gun in your head?

Also, based on your thinking: “if it is what you say it is, I love it”. Trump Jr on dirt on Clinton from a foreign government, intent + action taken, guess that’s all you need to prove a case against them?
Old 07-03-2019, 05:11 PM   #8917
Act of God

Accepting information that your opponent broke the law is never against the law, nor ill-advised.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #8918
Shaban

Quote:
Accepting information that your opponent broke the law is never against the law, nor ill-advised.

Accepting information from a foreign government to help in a presidential election against your political opponent is illegal. And I was simply applying your logic.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:32 PM   #8919
Act of God

Quote:
Accepting information from a foreign government to help in a presidential election against your political opponent is illegal. And I was simply applying your logic.
Ok so now you concede the dnc and Hillary broke the law?
Old 07-03-2019, 06:36 PM   #8920
Shaban

Quote:
Ok so now you concede the dnc and Hillary broke the law?

I’ve stated numerous times before that if there is proof they broke the law then they should be punished for it.

Now you answer your own question; if you believe that Clinton/DNC broke the law by receiving information from a foreign government, then do you concede that Trump’s campaign broke the law by receiving information from a foreign government?