|04-11-2019, 03:49 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
My Ride: e46 ZHP
Model: 330i ZHP
Recent Pics of the ZHP wagon and new wheel setup
Been riding on this square style 67 setup for over a month now I'm pretty happy with it.
Got a photo dump of updated pictures from couple weeks ago but just never posted them on here.
Considering possibly selling the wagon as it sits to move on to another wagon project. first dibs is to my brother who wanted it but i may entertain selling if he decides he wants something else.
thinking maybe around 12,500
- No Rust Southern Life Clean carfax
- 2002 325iT 256k chassis miles
- Natural Brown Sport Interior NON heated
- Factory Rear PDC
- OEM Full Gloss Exterior Trim Set
- 2003 M54B30 ZHP 172k miles
- 2003 ZF ZHP 6 Speed Trans with all new shifter bushings
- BMW Performance Airbox
- ZHP Complete Exhaust with new Hangers
- Full Conversion from MS43 to MS45.1 with all emissions equipment and passes all readiness
- Complete cooling system refresh with OEM BMW parts Radiator, all hoses, coolant pipes, thermostat, water pump, expansion tank
- Valve cover gasket, Oil pan gasket, OFHG
- Beisan Double Vanos Seal refresh and Rattle Kit
- ZHP Cluster coded for options and Mileage of Chassis
- ZHP MK60 ABS/DSC Module with TPMS Activated
- ZHP Brake booster and Master Cylinder
- ZHP 712 yellow tag steering rack
- Lemforder FCAB
- Lemforder ZHP Control Arms
- Lemforder Tie Rods
- New BMW Steering Guibo
- Front and Rear OEM MtechII Bumpers
- M3 Side skirts fitted with M3 body clips
- M Door Sills
- Euro Clear 3rd Brake Light
- Euro red Clear Tails
- ZHP Black housing headlights and Corner lights
- LED bulbs all around
- 2006 M3 TCU retrofitted for OEM Bluetooth for Phone calls with OEm microphone installed.
- 4.7 LCM with Quintipple Blink enabled (5 blinks instead of 3)
- OEM Bi-xenon headlights with new lenses
- Black Gloss Grills from Amazon
- PSS Height Only Coilovers
- Square Set of Style 67 m3 wheels 18x9 et27 with 245/35/18 tires. easy to rotate
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
2003 e46 ZHP M3 Sedan | S54 6 Speed
2002 e46 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed
Last edited by nextelbuddy; 04-13-2019 at 08:54 AM.
|04-11-2019, 04:11 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Elizabethtown, PA
My Ride: '03 325i Touring
You, sir, have knack and an eye for building beautiful e46s. If you move on someone will be getting a fantastic car, and I can't wait to see the next one!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
|04-12-2019, 12:13 PM||#6|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Reading, MA
My Ride: 330iT
Great pics, as expected.
I think your pricing is right - I'm also trying to decide what to price mine - I was thinking 10-10.5k, but yours is a bit more polished than mine and in my book the perf intake / OEM shadowline / natty brown takes it that notch up. It'll sell quickly.
Last edited by Stigissimo; 04-12-2019 at 12:14 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My New Sport Wagon, I meant Touring! (Road Trip and Mod Content)||Cloudbase||General E46 Forum||44||07-09-2010 12:28 AM|
|cool details of S54||330indy||///M3 Forum||32||02-11-2010 04:22 PM|
|Big "a" doodie brown 98 suby wagon brought back to life||AndrewBigA||Car Care & Detailing||11||01-06-2010 02:29 PM|
|two new pics of my wagon (28.8K welcome)||Eurobahn BMW||The Showroom||34||06-07-2009 11:52 AM|
|New Setup questions||rps4||DIY: Do It Yourself||0||02-24-2004 02:55 AM|