Biggest MS43 tuning thread ever! Incl software... - Page 362 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #7221
thecos

My Ride: 2002 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet_m View Post
Hello Guys, I was able to flash a virginezed 512kb file and realigned the ews with the dme. So far everything works amazing. Thank you for your hard work and you helpful guidelines. Now I am ready to strart tunning so on my question - Can I flash the launch control file through the 64k file. I noticed that in the definition files the launch control files are 512k and the are with ews delete. Is there a 512k without ews delete with launch control and the rest of the goodies?
You are working with the older file set. Got to https://www.ms4x.net/index.php?title=Siemens_MS43 and start over with the files from there. Pick the virgin 512k file for your engine and then patch it with TunerPro for whatever you need.

Last edited by thecos; Today at 10:38 AM.
thecos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #7222
Masterchief83

My Ride: 2003 E46 325i Sedan
Year: 2003
Model: E46 325i Sedan
Transmission: MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by donBogi View Post
Itís going to stick at 80, so itís fine. Blue302 with tons of overlap at midrange I have much better power response, feels very good! Thanks for bringing that in!
I was not ready changing the settings drastically, but now Iím more confident thanks to you!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I Tested it today, in the morning was first run over German autobahn.(at around 20 degrees celsius).
It felt really nice, pretty torqy in lower rpm and stable up to around 4k.
Couldn't rev to the end due to traffic, but tested that on the parking lot of the company i work for. Well i left it rolling in 2nd at around 1.5k then took what he gave, it was nice felt also not less or more than my previous mess, just at the end of the lot i was just hitting 5k, it suddenly started to pull even stronger. I am not sure if i was above 5k because i had to look where i was driving and keep the car under control while i threw an anchor to stop and avoid hitting anything.(Its a dead end). Then on my way back at around 30 degrees it was the same nice powerful and torqy feeling, despite the autobahn had some sections where less traffic was i tried to reproduce the sudden kick from the morning, but id did not come.
Next thing i noticed, i could not feel the mentioned torque loss above 5.4k rpm. Maybe because my DISA is open instead of closed at the end.

Great work
Masterchief83 is offline   Reply With Quote