E46 Fanatics Forum banner

FS: Black Nappa Interior

10K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  YGOSLO 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

For sale is my black nappa leather interior from my 03 M3 Coupe. The car had about 76,000 miles on it when they came out. They are the typical M3 seats. Most of the wear is on the driver's seat. Passenger seat looks good, Rear seats look good. No tears, rips or holes. I bought the car with 60,000 miles on it, so I can't speak to anything before that. I picked up an Imola Red interior, so I need to get rid of this. Seats are heated, powered and have memory. They DO NOT have lumbar. Included is Front and rear seats (with Ski Pass-thru), front and rear door cards with arm rest pads, and front and rear headrests. Speakers, door pulls/handles, and trim is NOT included. I would like to sell this as a package and prefer not to ship. The seller of the now mine Imola Seats had a heck of time dealing with the shipping, and I prefer to avoid that non-sense with something this large. And trust me, shipping is not cheap. I've added a link to 30 pictures of the interior. I tried to capture all the minor trouble spots. I'm pretty open and honest. You can check my iTrader rating on M3Forum.com (YGOSLO03) and SVTPerformance.com (YGOSLO) to see my history. Definitely not looking to scam anyone, just to clear out the garage and recoup some money spent on the Imola interior. I'll start at $1150. Thanks for looking!!

Link to more pics: http://s86.photobucket.com/user/ygoslo03/library/M3 Interior

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.