"Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist" - Page 94 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 06-30-2019, 09:45 AM   #1861
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
"tell a lie often and brazenly enough" attempt to insinuate that meme.

Like “voter fraud doesn’t exist”?
Old 06-30-2019, 01:02 PM   #1862
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
* dog whistle language for not treating people like animals*
* code speak for "except meddling Russians".

Sneak into the country illegally, here's some room, board, freedom, full protection of the law.

Sit in your mom's Moscow basement and make Twitter posts that hurt Dems, crucify him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 04:15 PM   #1863
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Just like the dog whistle of “social justice” means “kill all productive people”?
And the dog whistle of “that’s racist” means “we want to take over the country and kill or jail anyone who disagrees with us”?

Those dog whistles?
The more I read this, the louder I hear the whistle of a Putinesque Russian accent.

For someone so assured of a Trump selection, I hear a rather shrill and desperate tone.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:59 AM   #1864
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Those dog whistles?
Are you on crack?

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:59 AM   #1865
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
* code speak for "except meddling Russians".

Sneak into the country illegally, here's some room, board, freedom, full protection of the law.

Sit in your mom's Moscow basement and make Twitter posts that hurt Dems, crucify him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The drama.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:33 AM   #1866
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
* dog whistle language for not treating people like animals
To be technical, borders only apply to people. Animals can cross the border freely. Sounds like you are the one that wants to treat people like animals.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:05 AM   #1867
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
To be technical, borders only apply to people. Animals can cross the border freely. Sounds like you are the one that wants to treat people like animals.
ZING! Ya got me there, bro! Good one, bro.

Things Trump would say for $1, Alex.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 07-01-2019, 09:12 AM   #1868
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
You're barely the JV team
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 07-01-2019, 12:38 PM   #1869
Xcelratr

Quote:
The drama.
But you feel me, right bro?

It's odd to consider it OK for illegal immigrants to actually cast votes in US elections, but not OK for Russian troll bots to try to change US voters minds.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #1870
joeski3d

Quote:

It's odd to consider it OK for illegal immigrants to actually cast votes in US elections, but not OK for Russian troll bots to try to change US voters minds.
Illegals vote? Perhaps there has been an instance here and/or there where a ballot was cast. But do you know if the vote was purged or counted? Hardly the threat to democracy compared to what Russia is attempting to do. We know full well that the attack of Russians was more than just troll-bots.

Do you have an apples to apples comparison?

Ballbusters Inc.

Last edited by joeski3d; 07-01-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #1871
Rhumb

Quote:

Excuse me while I sneeze with all that straw dust coming off your man. Nobody's saying it's OK for illegals, or anyone else not legally able to vote.

Rather, what the more rational, fact-driven among us are saying is that voter fraud is a vanishingly small and rather ineffective practice, certainly far out of proportion to what many on the right have tried to inflate it to be (yet consistently falling flat under actual objective scrutiny).
Old 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM   #1872
Xcelratr

Quote:
Illegals vote? Perhaps there has been an instance here and/or there where a ballot was cast. But do you know if the vote was purged or counted? Hardly the threat to democracy compared to what Russia is attempting to do. We know full well that the attack of Russians was more than just troll-bots.

Do you have an apples to apples comparison?
How many actual votes did "Russian colluders" cast?

Do you have a source that substantiates the actual effect the alleged Russian actions had on the outcome of the election, placed in proper context with the zillion other variables that influence the choices that individual voters choose to make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
Excuse me while I sneeze with all that straw dust coming off your man. Nobody's saying it's OK for illegals, or anyone else not legally able to vote.

Rather, what the more rational, fact-driven among us are saying is that voter fraud is a vanishingly small and rather ineffective practice, certainly far out of proportion to what many on the right have tried to inflate it to be (yet consistently falling flat under actual objective scrutiny).
You should explain that to San Francisco (Prop N) and Takoma Park, MD.

Quote:
City residents who are not citizens of the United States can register to vote in Takoma Park elections by completing the Takoma Park Voter Registration Application. See below for “How to register with the Takoma Park Voter Registration Application.”
Old 07-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #1873
joeski3d

There was a report about this not long ago... Some guy named Bueler... Mule-er?

Mueller! That's right! Almost forgot about that one.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...script-1346453

Have a read. I'll make popcorn.

But watch out for thoswe handful of illegal voters! True criminal activity! Violence even! [email protected]!!!!!!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 07-02-2019, 01:35 PM   #1874
Xcelratr

Quote:
There was a report about this not long ago... Some guy named Bueler... Mule-er?

Mueller! That's right! Almost forgot about that one.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...script-1346453

Have a read. I'll make popcorn.

But watch out for thoswe handful of illegal voters! True criminal activity! Violence even! [email protected]!!!!!!
Quote:
The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cyber-techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate. And at the same time as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election.
So every US voter still got to decide for themselves how to vote, right? And there's no indication that any Russian agent cast a vote, right?

And the Clinton campaign info they hacked and released was all real, right? None of it was fabricated, right? So even if it was released through WikiLeaks or "fake" online identities, the info itself was 100% legitimate, right?
Old 07-09-2019, 06:55 PM   #1875
Act of God

Widespread homeless voter fraud operation in California, indictments out

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...511971752.html
Old 07-16-2019, 01:52 AM   #1876
Act of God

1,000,000 registered voters in CA actually ineligible to vote

https://www.eip-ca.com/press_release...2_7.8.2019.pdf
Old 08-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #1877
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
https://www.latimes.com/california/s...r-voter-system
Old 08-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #1878
Act of God

Ti add the headline for the lazy

Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California's 'motor voter' system
Old 08-11-2019, 12:47 PM   #1879
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Ti add the headline for the lazy

Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California's 'motor voter' system
And for those too lazy to read beyond that headline, there was absolutely no indication that any of the issues uncovered by the audit of CA's brand new motor voter registration system were anything more than technical / database problems. There was NO hint of voter fraud or any other nefarious motive.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2019, 01:02 PM   #1880
Act of God

Sure