My New Compression Apparel Company! - Page 15 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2015, 07:18 PM   #281
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
Been using the compression gear during this time and love it. Bought them over a year ago, still holding up strong!

Will pick up some more apparel sometime this week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zikhkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:16 AM   #282
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikhkd View Post
Been using the compression gear during this time and love it. Bought them over a year ago, still holding up strong!

Will pick up some more apparel sometime this week
Yep +1, i have two shorts, a few shirts from the beginning!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:34 AM   #283
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
so i'm thinking about just wearing compression shorts as regular underwear about 4-5 days a week, on all my lifting days because it's just a pain in the ass to change underwear before i lift. would wearing compression material for this many hours of my days have any beneficial or detrimental effects on me?

Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:00 AM   #284
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
I've worn mine as underwear before, it was great for first few hours then it started to be uncomfortable from my experience

dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:39 AM   #285
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Greg, do you still sell stuff? I need more compression shorts.

Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:52 PM   #286
SLVR JDM

My Ride: E39 M5
Serious question - have you considered modifying your compression shorts to allow for a cup to be inserted for contact sports? I was thinking of this last night when I suited up for hockey. I have generic walmart sort of compression shorts w/ cup holder.

SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:55 PM   #287
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Serious question - have you considered modifying your compression shorts to allow for a cup to be inserted for contact sports? I was thinking of this last night when I suited up for hockey. I have generic walmart sort of compression shorts w/ cup holder.
if he goes for hockey, won't he have to add velcro tabs too?

rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:18 PM   #288
SLVR JDM

My Ride: E39 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
if he goes for hockey, won't he have to add velcro tabs too?
Depends on the guy, but that is a thought if he were getting hockey specific. My thought was more sports in general that would require a cup (hockey, baseball, football, etc.)

For hockey, I wear a girdle to keep my socks up, but others have the velcro tabs...I'm pretty old school when it comes to equipment though My skates are probably older than some members of OT (got them in ~1997)

SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote