My 325ci ESS - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum

Forced Induction Forum
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2020, 12:12 PM   #1
Mon_Spain

My Ride: 325ci
Year: 2002
Model: 325ci e46 Sleeper
Transmission: manual
My 325ci ESS

Hello guys. It's been 3 years since I got my ESS twin screw kit and supercharged my 325ci. I started with a ts1, serious error, because as many of you told me soon I would like more.

After a while I wanted to increase to 9psi, but for several reasons I could not follow the path of laminova. I did a lot of research on using only methanol and I listened about opinions of you whose said it would not work for several reasons. Also some people who used it without problems from time before.

But in the end I couldn't be quiet and I did it. Once the methanol kit was installed, the problem was finding someone here to make me a new tune in dyno. I got it, but I was not very satisfied, which led me and again thanks to the knowledge of the boys in this forum to try to learn myself.

I still have a lot to know, but here I am.
Right now I am at 11psi for a few months now, I want to increase more again I already bought a rs4 maf and some green giants to apply the ms4xwiki instructions, I hope to get a good job with this.

I share this video, where I realized, although late, that the last bin was flashed bad and the car was running several weeks as an AFR of 14 and 15 in full load, it did not break the engine of pure miracle. Although I think that being winter and methanol helped too.
The methanol kit is the snow cooler stage 3 boost cooler.

Greetings guys, I await your opinions and advice.

Last edited by Mon_Spain; 01-03-2020 at 12:25 PM.
Mon_Spain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 06:26 PM   #2
03_330Ci

My Ride: 330ci
Year: 2003
Transmission: 5mt swapped
Message Dave or Bluejeansonfire, they will add you to the ESS group we have on facebook (were not as active here as we used to be)
Old 01-12-2020, 06:30 AM   #3
paraklas

My Ride: B30_TS2++
Year: 2001
Transmission: 5-Getrag
Send me a PM with your fb username I'll send you an invite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paraklas is offline   Reply With Quote