3rd Group Buy for Eonon D5150 + GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring &NFC URC - Page 32 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 09:52 AM   #621
891CARLOS

My Ride: 2003 E46 325XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
No longer interested. Nearly 2 days and no answer to a simple question before I place an order. Imagine something were to go wrong and you had to handle that?
Droptopkingm3 FYI Eonon is an overseas vendor, meaning; your question was entered on Friday 5/9 USA timezone which means its already Saturday in China, they should reply until Sunday USA time which is Monday overseas. Hope that helps!

Just so you know; both D5150 & GM5150 are Windows CE based.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

True Keyless Push Button System
Sports Steering Wheel
Eonon GA5150/Reverse Camera
HID projector retrofit + LED angel eyes
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Topspeedauto Catless Headers
Innovate LC1
Mtech ll Rear Bumper w/CF Diffuser
Vintage Gold 18" M3 Wheels
891CARLOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:14 PM   #622
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
Thank you for your response. Which unit is the Windows CE unit the GM5150 or D5150 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 891CARLOS View Post
Droptopkingm3 FYI Eonon is an overseas vendor, meaning; your question was entered on Friday 5/9 USA timezone which means its already Saturday in China, they should reply until Sunday USA time which is Monday overseas. Hope that helps!

Just so you know; both D5150 & GM5150 are Windows CE based.
Hi DropTopKingM3, what Carlos suggested is totally right! Sorry for the ignore before, yes both the units are Win CE based.

Glad to tell you now the 6th group buy is on the go, would you like to join and save a lot? Cheers!
Group buy thread: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1036401

You can order directly from this GB link on our website:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html
Thanks!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #623
mlouie2000

My Ride: BMW 325 ci
I have a GM510 and today launch.exe message came up on the screen. I cant change the screen or function and have tried resetting the head unit but the message still comes up, any ideas?
mlouie2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:09 PM   #624
semcoinc

My Ride: 330Xi/335Xi/E53-X5
Carlos from Eonon has provided me and others with a firmware fix for this error. I installed mine several months ago and it has greatly reduced this error for me.

However, I did get the error twice on a 600 mile round trip that I took last month but that has been all I've seen of the launch.exe error since I did the firmware patch.

The more I become familiar with it the more I like the features the unit gives me for the price I paid.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike C.
DFW/ATW
E46/330Xi, E90/335Xi, E53/X5 4.4i
semcoinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:45 PM   #625
891CARLOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlouie2000 View Post
I have a GM510 and today launch.exe message came up on the screen. I cant change the screen or function and have tried resetting the head unit but the message still comes up, any ideas?
You would need to get the update file from Eonon, I would give you the one I got but I do not want to get in any sort of trouble if it is not the file you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semcoinc View Post
Carlos from Eonon has provided me and others with a firmware fix for this error. I installed mine several months ago and it has greatly reduced this error for me.
However, I did get the error twice on a 600 mile round trip that I took last month but that has been all I've seen of the launch.exe error since I did the firmware patch.
The more I become familiar with it the more I like the features the unit gives me for the price I paid.
Mike
There may be something missing in your file or something is wrong, after I updated my unit the Launch.exe error has not showed up!
Did you reset it (push the reset button on the side of the unit) after the update and re-calibration? You may need to do this in order to complete the update, also initialize the unit via settings to get the clock issues solved.

Sports Steering Wheel
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Innovate LC1
Old 05-15-2014, 05:21 PM   #626
Riverbmr3

My Ride: MB E350 & BMW 325i
Eonon, can you post the installation guide, im planning to order.
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:11 PM   #627
891CARLOS

All you guys need to go to the 6th group buy thread to keep yourself updated and also installation guide has been posted there!!!

Sports Steering Wheel
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Innovate LC1
Old 05-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #628
semcoinc

My Ride: 330Xi/335Xi/E53-X5
Quote:
You would need to get the update file from Eonon, I would give you the one I got but I do not want to get in any sort of trouble if it is not the file you need.

There may be something missing in your file or something is wrong, after I updated my unit the Launch.exe error has not showed up!
Did you reset it (push the reset button on the side of the unit) after the update and re-calibration? You may need to do this in order to complete the update, also initialize the unit via settings to get the clock issues solved.
I remember following Carlos' instructions exactly for the firmware upgrade. Initialize I KNOW that I did because the clock is working. A later update Carlos gave me to eliminate auto BT music play from my phone at every connection/car start up has worked fine.

For me it was just those two instances and they reset rather quickly with one press of the screen.

I'll get more worried about it if it starts getting "buggy" but so far no other issues.

Mike

Mike C.
DFW/ATW
E46/330Xi, E90/335Xi, E53/X5 4.4i
semcoinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:38 PM   #629
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlouie2000 View Post
Hi mlouie2000, no worry Iíll send you the upgrade software to fix this issue later by PM, pls have a try then, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbmr3 View Post
Eonon, can you post the installation guide, im planning to order.
Quote:
All you guys need to go to the 6th group buy thread to keep yourself updated and also installation guide has been posted there!!!
Hi Riverbmr3, yes as Carlos suggested, you can see the installation guide video on our 6th group buy thread: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1037463
Would you like to join the group buy too?

Here is the GM5151 GB link with special discount: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html

Now I can post the installation guide here for you directly:
Just rest assured to buy!
Old 05-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #630
rocksonrocks

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi mlouie2000, no worry Iíll send you the upgrade software to fix this issue later by PM, pls have a try then, thanks!

Hi Riverbmr3, yes as Carlos suggested, you can see the installation guide video on our 6th group buy thread: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1037463
Would you like to join the group buy too?

Here is the GM5151 GB link with special discount: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html

Now I can post the installation guide here for you directly:
Just rest assured to buy!

I wouldn't bother taking off the A pillar trim. i was able to easily wedge the cable in the gap between the trim and the dash. My air conditioning unit didn't go in that easy either. I had to do some grinding but nothing drastic. The official conversion kit is better but more work I think.
rocksonrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #631
simes1982

My Ride: E46 BMW 325i srs2
Treble re-setting

Just installed my unit, is anyone else experiencing issues with the treble settings re-setting each time the unit is turned back on? The reading says the same (6) but when you go to turn it again it suddenly spikes back to what it was before being turned off.....
simes1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:06 PM   #632
TR4G-

My Ride: E36/8 3.0i, E46 ZHP
It's up to you. I not only removed the a pillar but also had the glove box out as well as dropped the front part of the head liner. I like having everything put together with the least amount of stress on parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksonrocks View Post
I wouldn't bother taking off the A pillar trim. i was able to easily wedge the cable in the gap between the trim and the dash. My air conditioning unit didn't go in that easy either. I had to do some grinding but nothing drastic. The official conversion kit is better but more work I think.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

TR4G- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #633
trentcdrums

My Ride: BMW 323i Sedan
Can somebody send me their nav files? I still can't get it right

trentcdrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #634
Guest021715
Account closed.

Issues:

1) Whenever the Eonon power cycles, I have to go to my audio options and set the Treble again.

2) Folder is called "Fader", spelling mistake.

3) Launch.exe error will pop-up at random.

4) Still no High-Pass Filter; even the most basic decks have this option.

5) Screen glare is almost intolerable during the day, is there a solution of choice? (i.e. A 3M screen cover)

Carlos, please provide a link and instructions to update the unit to latest version, and please advise on plan to implement #4 above.
Guest021715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #635
Guest021715
Account closed.

Double post.

Last edited by Guest021715; 06-09-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Guest021715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:15 PM   #636
trentcdrums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
Issues:

1) Whenever the Eonon power cycles, I have to go to my audio options and set the Treble again.

5) Screen glare is almost intolerable during the day, is there a solution of choice? (i.e. A 3M screen cover)

Carlos, please provide a link and instructions to update the unit to latest version, and please advise on plan to implement #4 above.
They sent me a diy on how to update the unit to get rid of the error. Didn't make any sence...

Old 06-10-2014, 03:39 AM   #637
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
Issues:

Hi ac_2007, about the issues you mentioned:
1) 2) 4) Iíll reflect to our R&D about your advice to see if they can take it in the future.

3) Iíll send you the upgrade software, pls kindly PM me your Email and order No.

5) You can get a anti-glare film from ebay to avoid this.

Thanks a lot!
Old 06-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #638
trentcdrums

You guys still haven't told me how to update. My unit won't even play without this update......

Old 06-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #639
BBBoy323i

My Ride: 01' 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentcdrums View Post
You guys still haven't told me how to update. My unit won't even play without this update......

Damn and I'm even considering this unit. I had a 5113u that totally messed up my electrical system. The screen mirroring feature looks great and no units have this. However I guess I'll go with a Dynavin or Avin without problems.

Click here
BBBoy323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:03 PM   #640
trentcdrums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Damn and I'm even considering this unit. I had a 5113u that totally messed up my electrical system. The screen mirroring feature looks great and no units have this. However I guess I'll go with a Dynavin or Avin without problems.
I can't even mirror on mine anymore. If eonon wants to earn my business again, they can screen share me and get the file from the right location and then manually tell me how to get it on my unit.