Directed at all of the Active Autowerke guys - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
'02 ZSP

My Ride: '02 325ci
Exclamation Directed at all of the Active Autowerke guys

Can anyone from AA inform me of what is going on exactly with the stage two e46 325ci kit??

I just got a loan and a check to buy this kit from you, I talked with you guys a month or so ago about this kit and all was well then. The tuner I'm going through to order and install the kit for me tried to order it today. You are now, acording to what you guys told him, completely out of HKS blowers. There is NONE in the USA and there may be a pallet of 100 over in japan but the HKS factory over there got hurt by the earth quake a while back and is no longer producing any products.

Your site does NOT say blowers currently out of stock or call for availability, so because of that I went through all of this and got a loan and now I have nothing to show for it and according to what you told the shop I'm going through it may take MONTHS now to get the blower that I need. I'm extremely confused, you are having sales on HKS blowers for M3's and just had a sale for my exact kit and you have NO HKS blowers in stock and may not have them for months?

Can someone, anyone from AA please inform me of what is going on here. I have a limited amount of time to return this loan before I'm stuck with it. You may want to think about putting NOT IN STOCK on your website. Most people don't call up to ask if it's in stock if the site says otherwise.

Please respond ASAP through this thread or if you would rather through PM. I really need to get this straightened out before I'm stuck with a loan I'm paying nothing for. Please let me know approx how long it'll be. If it's a week I'm not worried but when I'm told there's only 100 HKS blowers in the WORLD I get alittle worried and you cannot blame me.

Thank you very much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Screwed" by ESS Tuning
Old 06-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
[email protected]
Genius

My Ride: Super/Turbochargers
Send a message via AIM to Jean@ActiveAutowerke Send a message via MSN to Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Exclamation Directed at all of the Active Autowerke guys

Hey Guys,

HKS USA is not HKS in other words our dealings with HKS will remain the same.

Keep in mind all systems are built to order with a lead time of 2-3 weeks and sometimes more depending on work load. Right now a 4 week waiting period is expected.

We build to order due to slight differences between models, facelift updates of the same model, production date, transmission, etc...

The GT7040 literally is not in stock at the moment, so if you wanted to buy a GT7040 by itself, correct it is not in stock. However, the time frame to build a system will not be affected and will be delivered within the estimated time frame.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
'02 ZSP

My Ride: '02 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hey Guys,

HKS USA is not HKS in other words our dealings with HKS will remain the same.

Keep in mind all systems are built to order with a lead time of 2-3 weeks and sometimes more depending on work load. Right now a 4 week waiting period is expected.

We build to order due to slight differences between models, facelift updates of the same model, production date, transmission, etc...

The GT7040 literally is not in stock at the moment, so if you wanted to buy a GT7040 by itself, correct it is not in stock. However, the time frame to build a system will not be affected and will be delivered within the estimated time frame.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
Thank you very much Jean. I would be ordering the entire HKS stage 2 kit for a 2002 e46 325ci with a 5spd manual. So I will be looking at a 3-4 week waiting period most likely? I also found out that the pallet of 100 in japan is marked as shipped so once you get them then you will start building up the kit? If this is the case when the shop I'm working with calls you on Monday I should most likely just place the order and in the mean time do the other mods that I was planning on doing seperate to this ie M5 clutch SSK DSSR etc etc. By the time that's all in and done then I should most likely have my kit on it's way.

Thank you for the response.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Screwed" by ESS Tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
miggitymike

My Ride: e46 SEDAN
Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App
Closed Thread