Eonon Hot New BMW GA5150 Android Car DVD Player Group Buy (9th) - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 11:39 PM   #41
Goodfella.

My Ride: E46M3/E28ETA
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post

Hi Goodfella, many thanks for your order! Please kindly tell me your order No. so that I can provide you better after sale service, thanks a lot!

And welcome to share with us your installation pics and reviews after getting it, thanks!
141200057701entg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Goodfella. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:35 PM   #42
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella. View Post
141200057701entg
Hi Goodfella, glad to tell you that we have already shipped your unit on Dec. 29, you'll get the unit soon! Cheers!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 04:39 AM   #43
szocha1991

My Ride: BMW E46 320d
Hi,
I bought Eonon from you 2 weeks ago. I installed it in my car and there were some problems with it:
- CD player reads the CD and sometimes it stops working after one hour or even one minute, it's very irregular,
- keys' backlight works only 2 seconds after switching on and after that time it doesn't work,
- radio picks up the signal very poorly.
What's more, I tried to install Eonon to another car because I thought that it's problem with my car but it's the same story. Thus, I am sure that it is the problem with the device itself.
What is the solution?
A Happy New Year to you all!
szocha1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2014, 01:09 PM   #44
891CARLOS

My Ride: 2003 E46 325XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Hi,
I bought Eonon from you 2 weeks ago. I installed it in my car and there were some problems with it:
- CD player reads the CD and sometimes it stops working after one hour or even one minute, it's very irregular,
- keys' backlight works only 2 seconds after switching on and after that time it doesn't work,
What's more, I tried to install Eonon to another car because I thought that it's problem with my car but it's the same story. Thus, I am sure that it is the problem with the device itself.
What is the solution?
SZOCHA1991 happy new years to you too!!

let me pitch in as to what I know:
1. CD player issues- Eonon should work this one with you since its more of a technical failure per the irregularity you described.
2. If you mean button lights turn on for 2 secs- This is normal, lights turn on for couple secs when you first turn on the unit. If you'd like lights to be turned on the whole time, just turn on your parking lights or headlights.
3. Poor radio signal has been well known as a common issue with the 5150. Search in here, there are couple threads that will help you with this issue. That will mean, you'll have to buy an extra antenna adapter which may or may not help. I don't really listen to the radio much, but the adapter helped a bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

True Keyless Push Button System
Sports Steering Wheel
Eonon GA5150/Reverse Camera
HID projector retrofit + LED angel eyes
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Topspeedauto Catless Headers
Innovate LC1
Mtech ll Rear Bumper w/CF Diffuser
Vintage Gold 18" M3 Wheels
891CARLOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:41 PM   #45
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Hi,
What is the solution?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 891CARLOS View Post
SZOCHA1991 happy new years to you too!!

let me pitch in as to what I know:
1. CD player issues- Eonon should work this one with you since its more of a technical failure per the irregularity you described.
2. If you mean button lights turn on for 2 secs- This is normal, lights turn on for couple secs when you first turn on the unit. If you'd like lights to be turned on the whole time, just turn on your parking lights or headlights.
3. Poor radio signal has been well known as a common issue with the 5150. Search in here, there are couple threads that will help you with this issue. That will mean, you'll have to buy an extra antenna adapter which may or may not help. I don't really listen to the radio much, but the adapter helped a bit.
Hi szocha1991, you can firstly try Carlos's advice. And please also tell me what's your email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, I'll help you as much as I can, thanks a lot!

And Carlos, many thanks for your help here again!

Happy New Year to you all!
Old 01-02-2015, 01:34 AM   #46
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, Happy New Year!

Although the group buy is over on Dec.31, 2014, now we have started an awesome New Year Kick-Off Sale on our official website! http://www.eonon.com/newyear_2015.aspx

You can use the Coupon Code "HAPPY2015" to order either the new Android unit GA5150, or the normal D5150 Car DVD and more here:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GA5150.html
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

or get 33% OFF & a free smart bracelet as gift for the screen mirroring GM5150:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GM5150.html

All of the 3 BMW models have great deal, and you'll definitely love them! Just ring in the new year with super saving and spectacular head unit on the road with Eonon! Happy Shopping, and Happy 2015!

Old 01-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #47
syl3ntforce

My Ride: E46 M3
Send a message via AIM to syl3ntforce
I got the unit and i think its great especially when i connect it to my phone to use as wifi.......One question how do you get screen mirroring? Thank You

318i>328i>328i>EK Civic SI>328ci>328xi>E46 M3

syl3ntforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #48
deephouse

My GA5150's front panel does not light up, only for 2 sec when booting up for the first time. Also steering control does not work as well. Thought these were plug and play. First off I did not know what "realized" meant on their product page, misunderstood and ended not purchasing extended ISO cable since I have a factory NAV system. I have a attempted without the cable then realized that I would need in order to finish installation. These guys just caused me more than a week of installation delay. I mean English isn't my first language either but please take some serious time or hire someone who can better convey your product info. I gave these guys negative rating then I've been getting emails from them everyday persisting to kindly edit the rating. My whole experience with their support and quality of products have been just disastrous so far.
deephouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:48 PM   #49
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl3ntforce View Post
I got the unit and i think its great especially when i connect it to my phone to use as wifi.......One question how do you get screen mirroring? Thank You
Hi syl3ntforce, what is your phone model? I'll give you further advice,thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
My GA5150's front panel does not light up, only for 2 sec when booting up for the first time. Also steering control does not work as well. Thought these were plug and play. First off I did not know what "realized" meant on their product page, misunderstood and ended not purchasing extended ISO cable since I have a factory NAV system. I have a attempted without the cable then realized that I would need in order to finish installation. These guys just caused me more than a week of installation delay. I mean English isn't my first language either but please take some serious time or hire someone who can better convey your product info. I gave these guys negative rating then I've been getting emails from them everyday persisting to kindly edit the rating. My whole experience with their support and quality of products have been just disastrous so far.
Hi deephouse, seems like you bought from our ebay store right? No worry our ebay customer service will also try their best to help you. If you want, you can also send me message with your Email or order No., I'll ask them to take special care of you, thanks!
Old 01-05-2015, 01:37 AM   #50
deephouse

So what could be the issue on my unit?

1: buttons and knobs not lighting up.
2: steering wheel control isn't working.
3: not much of explanation on Mirroring feature.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:09 PM   #51
891CARLOS

Quote:

Hello deephouse,

buttons and knobs only light up at startup- normal on every 5150 model. It is setup to only light up at night but If youd like to have lights on all the time, just turn on your parking lights. I actually like to have lights off during the day but that's just me. If they are not lighting up when you turn your parking lights, then that is an issue eonon has to solve for you. Steering wheel control is a tech issue so eonon should work this one with you.

It is true Eonon is missing a more technical manual to explain the features, maybe something it can be improve by them? Although, it is not that hard to set up your phone to screen mirror to the eonon unit.

If your unhappy with the GA5150, I could buy it from you or trade you the GM5150

Sports Steering Wheel
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Innovate LC1
Old 01-05-2015, 07:29 PM   #52
deephouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 891CARLOS View Post
Hello deephouse,

buttons and knobs only light up at startup- normal on every 5150 model. It is setup to only light up at night but If youd like to have lights on all the time, just turn on your parking lights. I actually like to have lights off during the day but that's just me. If they are not lighting up when you turn your parking lights, then that is an issue eonon has to solve for you. Steering wheel control is a tech issue so eonon should work this one with you.

It is true Eonon is missing a more technical manual to explain the features, maybe something it can be improve by them? Although, it is not that hard to set up your phone to screen mirror to the eonon unit.

If your unhappy with the GA5150, I could buy it from you or trade you the GM5150

Unfortunately, even if I had parking or headlights on, will not light up the panel. I can definitely get by during the day but for night time it is very inconvenient. Thanks for the heads up on other issues though.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #53
kensog

My Ride: e46 m3
Quote:
Unfortunately, even if I had parking or headlights on, will not light up the panel. I can definitely get by during the day but for night time it is very inconvenient. Thanks for the heads up on other issues though.
you might find some more pointers in this thread, there are others having the same issues as you are.

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...058202&page=12
kensog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:29 PM   #54
EononCarDVD

Quote:

Hi deephouse, no worry I'll try my best to help you. Could you please kindly tell me what's your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit?
And does your car have factory navigation system? Thanks!

About the screen mirroring, you can check the instruction videos here:
For Android devices:

For iOS devices:

Hope it helps!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 01-05-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #55
sicablondu

My Ride: BMW e46 318i M43B19
Hello,

can it be shipped from UK on the next group buy?

Thanks
sicablondu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:12 AM   #56
deephouse

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensog View Post
you might find some more pointers in this thread, there are others having the same issues as you are.

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...058202&page=12
Thanks...only comforting point is that I'm not the only one on this.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:18 AM   #57
deephouse

Guys with OEM Nav unit, beware:

"
New message from: eonon (75782PurpleShooting Star)

Dear Customer,
How are you ?

Thanks for your patience.
I have checked with our technician,about this unit GA5150,it doesn't support the car 's steering wheel control which has original navigation ,so kindly want to inquiry that whether you car has navigation before ?If yes,this unit doesn't support your car's steering wheel control.
I not,pls tell us ,we will help you further,whether there is other solution for you,thanks a lot.

Hope to hear from you.
Nice day!
Sincerely
Ariel"

Sucks, totally disappointed. This unit is half ass. I can't even press a button at night because DOES NOT LIGHT UP!!
You'll be disappointed especially if you have OEM Nav.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #58
891CARLOS

Quote:
Guys with OEM Nav unit, beware:

"
New message from: eonon (75782PurpleShooting Star)

Dear Customer,
How are you ?

Thanks for your patience.
I have checked with our technician,about this unit GA5150,it doesn't support the car 's steering wheel control which has original navigation ,so kindly want to inquiry that whether you car has navigation before ?If yes,this unit doesn't support your car's steering wheel control.
I not,pls tell us ,we will help you further,whether there is other solution for you,thanks a lot.

Hope to hear from you.
Nice day!
Sincerely
Ariel"

Sucks, totally disappointed. This unit is half ass. I can't even press a button at night because DOES NOT LIGHT UP!!
You'll be disappointed especially if you have OEM Nav.
WOW!!! that's bad for all those people with NAV!
This issues should have been noted on their website and of course, in the GB! before taking orders.

I would take the GA unit of any ones hands if you are not satisfied with it, I could even trade my GM5150 + cash to make up the difference. You should have no issues with the GM5150!

Sports Steering Wheel
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Innovate LC1
Old 01-06-2015, 10:16 PM   #59
deephouse

They're now asking me to ship it back at MY EXPENSE to HONG KONG, for a refund/replacement. I don't even want to know how much it'll cost and all that hassle of waiting, what a joke. Do you guys still want to get on this GP?

Last edited by deephouse; 01-06-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #60
891CARLOS

Quote:
They're now asking me to ship it back at MY EXPENSE to HONG KONG, for a refund/replacement. I don't even want to know how much it cost and all that hassle of waiting, what a joke. Do you guys still want to get on this GP?
Yeah, that's there normal return process. But again, I can take it off your hands!..

Sports Steering Wheel
Smoked corners
Smoked LED Tails
Innovate LC1