Eonon Hot BMW GA5150 Android Car DVD Group Buy (11th) - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-18-2015, 02:22 AM   #1
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Thumbs Up Eonon Hot BMW GA5150 Android Car DVD Group Buy (11th)

Hi guys, glad to tell you that since enough 10 guys would like to join the 11th Round GB of GA5150 Andriod Car DVD Player , now the GB is activated! Many thanks for your great support to Eonon. And great news to tell you that if you register our site to buy the GA5150 Andriod Car DVD Player via the GB link before May 25th, you still can enjoy 2 free cool gifts! Including A0411 Three USB Ports Car Charger and A0415 Creative Hook for Auto Car. Gifts quantity is limited, so please hurry up to grab it now, cheers!

Group Buy details:
Here is the GA5150 Group Buy Links with discounted price for Members ONLY:

http://www.eonon.com/Car-DVD-Players...W/GA5150T.html

For those who want a A0119 camera with GA5150 in group buy price:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/Camera/A0119T.html ONLY 25USD!

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GA5150T

http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=A0119T

- GA5150 Group Buy Price:
Original Price: 585USD on our website
GB Price: 375USD
Save 36%

(Note: Price in EUR/GBP/AUD is not determined by currency rate with USD, but the GB always help you save a lot compared to the original price.)

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served! Welcome to share this great GB news as well as the free camera news with your friends and also in other forums!

And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

- Group Buy List till May. 18, 2015:
1, Korod
2, zixxerguy
3, nauticanc
4, 01 325ci
5, rkreimer10
6, chicitye46
7, MAiN_PRoToCoL
8, robbiss
9, jgreenwood2
10, jesusfast
11, jeffnjm3
12, Cohenour330
More to come!

-GB Time
May.18, 2015 - Jun. 18, 2015

-Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

-Payment & Shipping :
It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. You can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

Let me introduce briefly about the main awesome fetures of GA5150 again here:
Android Unit Specific For BMW E46 1998-2005
-Android 4.2.2 OS
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection

-Support Screen Mirroring
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Fully DIY Buttons Colors
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function

Nice video of GA5150 from one of our fans BloodBlight, big thanks to you!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 05-18-2015 at 02:48 AM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:12 PM   #2
PapiOcho

My Ride: CRV
Eonon,

What is the difference between the 5150 & 5150T?
PapiOcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:28 PM   #3
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiOcho View Post
Eonon,

What is the difference between the 5150 & 5150T?
Hi PapiOcho, GA5150 and GA5150T are the same model. GA5150T is the Group Buy Link for Forum Members ONLY, so please order it via this link directly, so that you can save a lot, cheers:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #4
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, since GA5150 Android Car DVD is really so hot and widely welcome, the 11th group buy of GA5150 just began about 7 days, now GA5150 is in low stock. So the quantity is limited and sells-out namely stops! Hope you guys do not miss this great deal and grab it now asap, cheers!
Old 05-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #5
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, since GA5150 Android Car DVD is really so hot and widely welcome, the 11th group buy of GA5150 just began about 7 days, now GA5150 is in low stock. So the quantity is limited and sells-out namely stops! Hope you guys do not miss this great deal and grab it now asap, cheers!
Old 05-25-2015, 02:18 PM   #6
YYCZHP

My Ride: 2005 330ci zhp
Beware when buying Eonon units. I purchased two D5150 during a sale over the winter and have just recently installed them. While the one unit is great, the other unit is absolute garbage. Both were installed using the exact same procedure and all connections have been checked multiple times to insure they are installed correctly. The issues I am having are as follows:

1) There is constant static whether on AM or FM frequency.

2) When having an Iphone connected via Bluetooth and listening to the radio, at times the front speakers will stop working. Changing the volume or station fixes the issue for a few seconds and then the speakers stop working again. This is a random hit and miss issue however as soon as Bluetooth is turned off, the problem is resolved.

3) Yesterday, the head unit but decided on it's own to continuously seek radio stations even after selecting a station. Turning the head unit on and off did not resolve the issue.

I have contacted them via email and was informed that I would have to pay $70us in order to send it back to be inspected. It's normal $140 but they said since I'm a good customer they will only charge me half....lol. So beware when purchasing from Eonon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YYCZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:36 AM   #7
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCZHP View Post
Beware when buying Eonon units. I purchased two D5150 during a sale over the winter and have just recently installed them. While the one unit is great, the other unit is absolute garbage. Both were installed using the exact same procedure and all connections have been checked multiple times to insure they are installed correctly. The issues I am having are as follows:

1) There is constant static whether on AM or FM frequency.

2) When having an Iphone connected via Bluetooth and listening to the radio, at times the front speakers will stop working. Changing the volume or station fixes the issue for a few seconds and then the speakers stop working again. This is a random hit and miss issue however as soon as Bluetooth is turned off, the problem is resolved.

3) Yesterday, the head unit but decided on it's own to continuously seek radio stations even after selecting a station. Turning the head unit on and off did not resolve the issue.

I have contacted them via email and was informed that I would have to pay $70us in order to send it back to be inspected. It's normal $140 but they said since I'm a good customer they will only charge me half....lol. So beware when purchasing from Eonon.
Hi YYCZHP, please do not worry, if you buy the unit from our eonon official site: www.eonon.com, i will ask our manager to give you a satisfied solution. And if you are from USA, then you can return the faulty unit to our US warehouse, so that you can save a lot. So please rest assured.

And Could you please tell me where did you buy the unit? Could you please PM me your email address and order No. first? So that i can follow your this case better.

Btw, about the radio function, please kindly check it by this way, thanks:

A. Make sure if the radio antenna is connected. In addition, have you changed the antenna?
B. Try to search channels both automatically and manually. Or adjust it to a specific channel with programs to check it you can hear the sound. When you are searching stations, please turn off the PTY, AF and TA function for checking.
C. The program receiving has close relation to the local signal condition.
Try to search channels in some places with stronger signal.
D. Please install a radio antenna booster for checking.

Waiting for your reply. So that we can solve this issue for you asap. Thanks.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:13 PM   #8
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, one of our fans has shared with us his nice installation pics, it looks really charming in BMW E46. If you have installed your nice GA5150 Android Car DVD in your car, please share with us your great pics&videos, cheers!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 05-27-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:37 AM   #9
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, some tips of the GPS for you:

First, you can run your GPS Navigation on Eonon GA5150 by choosing one of the below 4 ways:

1. Offline Maps -You can download a map online, install it, and use it
easily even without network.

2. Access Free Online Maps via WiFi or 3G net work, such as Google Map.

3. Buy an Android version map with a SD card, such as Garman, TomTom, iGo, or MapKing, insert it into GPS SD slot of the Android unit, set the navigation path and then run GPS as general GPS models do.

4. Use Screen Mirroring function, you can Sync the Map of your Phone
to show on Android Car Stereo for larger display directly.

Second, after you chosen one of the above way, then you need to set it by this way from the below picture, and the Navi button will take you to navigation app if you have installed the navigation app on the unit.

Please have a try now.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:09 AM   #10
TrippinBimmer

My Ride: 2005 330i
Send a message via AIM to TrippinBimmer Send a message via Yahoo to TrippinBimmer
Eonon,

Whats the difference from D5150T vsD5150Z and GA5150F vs GA5150? Also, would the Android model ever get the normal looking knobs like he Windows version?

Thanks
Trip

2005 JB/BLK 330i ZHP
NA Bolt-ons
207whp/216wtq SAE Corrected

1996 BLU/BLK M3
NA Bolt-ons
235whp/225wtq SAE Corrected

1988 SETA 325I
NA Bolt-ons
165whp/160wtq SAE Corrected

Last edited by TrippinBimmer; 06-09-2015 at 10:11 AM.
TrippinBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:25 AM   #11
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBimmer View Post
Eonon,

Whats the difference from D5150T vsD5150Z and GA5150F vs GA5150? Also, would the Android model ever get the normal looking knobs like he Windows version?

Thanks
Trip
Hi TrippinBimmer, D5150 and D5150Z are Window system, D5150Z is updated from D5150, and it has new UI, but does not support iPod function.

GA5150F Android Car DVD has Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS, and has Quad-Core CPU and support Mutual Control Between Head Unit & Your Android Smart Phone, but GA5150 does not has these two features, and it has 4.2 OS. Hope you know them well now.

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 06-16-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:26 AM   #12
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, I would like to tell you that since GA5150 Android Car DVD is really widely welcomed, and now it is out of stock today! So the group buy is finished in advance with great success!

No matter you guys joined the GB or not, I just want to say thank you here for your support and suggestions. We are always trying our utmost to improve and satisfy you, hope you can enjoy the unit!
Old 06-16-2015, 01:01 AM   #13
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, if you miss the GA5150 group buy, no worry, we are doing a group buy for GA5150F Android 4.4 Car DVD with Quad-Core CPU.

You can know more details from this thread about the GA5150F Android Car DVD.

https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ighlight=eonon

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 06-16-2015 at 01:02 AM.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:16 PM   #14
szocha1991

My Ride: BMW E46 320d
Hi,
Which cabel colour is for light on the all buttons onmy Eonon? Because it;s only 3 sec. after power in my device and light on buttons fades...
szocha1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #15
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
Hi,
Which cabel colour is for light on the all buttons onmy Eonon? Because it;s only 3 sec. after power in my device and light on buttons fades...
Hi szocha1991, please connect the illumination wire to the positive pole (ACC ignition) of your headlamps. Only after you turn on your headlight, then the button will light up. Please have a try.

Tags
android car dvd, android car stereo, car dvd