Important - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 06:56 AM   #1
-Amir-

Important

Any of the sponsors willing to supply merchandise like wheels,body kits,exhaust,intakes,suspension etc...only for Bmw specially e46,e39,e63,e60 and z4? I will like to setup a store but first must present some information regarding cost to my dad..plesase answer me since if this business is open i will be the only store in Lebanon to sell top quality products for Bmw...i need competitive pricing and ability to ship here to Lebanon..if interested please answer
-Amir- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #2
-Amir-

Why noone is trying to help me?do you guys not willing to make some extra money and at the same time help a fellow fanatic....
Old 11-10-2005, 01:38 PM   #3
tw03m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Amir-
Why noone is trying to help me?do you guys not willing to make some extra money and at the same time help a fellow fanatic....
From the time you posted, pretty much everybody was in bed or just barely waking up
tw03m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2005, 02:45 PM   #4
-Amir-

Ohh yeah i forgot about that....here is night so i completely forgot about the difference of timing...thanks for the reminder
Old 11-10-2005, 11:15 PM   #5
-Amir-

Thanks for the help people...
Old 11-10-2005, 11:31 PM   #6
Kits013

My Ride: 330i w/ZHP
so ur dad is going to give u the money for ur shop???
how old ar u??
Kits013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #7
My1stM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits013
so ur dad is going to give u the money for ur shop???
how old ar u??

Who cares. I mean its not really relevant; why does everyone love to flame people for being young and their parents giving them things. Just ler the man get his question asked
My1stM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:33 PM   #8
Brembokid

My Ride: legs
You've already made a mistake in the process. You don't even have to contact any of the vendors. You can contact manufacture's directly and do business with them to get better deals (ie HRE & Kinesis)

I would suggest doing some reading on how to start a business instead of trying to contact a vendor. Why go through a middle man when you can do directly to the source?
Old 11-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #9
trickydik_1

My Ride: stanced
Send a message via Yahoo to trickydik_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVakharia
You've already made a mistake in the process. You don't even have to contact any of the vendors. You can contact manufacture's directly and do business with them to get better deals (ie HRE & Kinesis)

I would suggest doing some reading on how to start a business instead of trying to contact a vendor. Why go through a middle man when you can do directly to the source?
he's right dogg ^^^^^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
trickydik_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:58 PM   #10
-Amir-

Hey people thanks for the adivice...i thought that with a vendor will be easier since i get access to different brands..while setting up a connection with each dealer is harder...i dont know..what you guys think or recommend?
Old 11-11-2005, 04:09 PM   #11
tw03m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Amir-
Hey people thanks for the adivice...i thought that with a vendor will be easier since i get access to different brands..while setting up a connection with each dealer is harder...i dont know..what you guys think or recommend?
Profit = manufacturer
Simple = vendor
tw03m3 is offline   Reply With Quote