Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - Page 101 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 02-05-2019, 01:59 PM   #2001
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
A study done by these guys?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...gration-reform

Nawwwww... no bias there. Friends of yours, AoG?

edit: they have a history of massive flaws in their "reports"

https://www.cato.org/blog/fairs-fisc...fatally-flawed
2 obvious things to point out:

1. SPLC as a disproving source? come on dog
2. The cato article starts out with an immediate falsehood claiming there are only 11 million illegals here. You can stop reading right there, because they have demonstrated that they don't know what they're talking about.
Old 02-05-2019, 02:01 PM   #2002
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-for-illegals/
Illegal immigrants sent to jail at a rate 4 times higher than U.S. citizens: study

I'm always amazed at your willingness to swallow and accept whatever study you come across that confirms your agenda, but wholeheartedly (lol_academia) dismiss others that you don't agree with.

FAIR has been documented time and time again as having seriously flawed assessment methods which we've discussed before.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:08 PM   #2003
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
The cluelessness that allows someone to use SPLC to disprove someone else is so massive that anyone near joetrollski1d right now should be worried about being sucked into the black hole of ignorance that is about to form.
Oh noes! Baised BS countered by equally biased BS... with some real CATO information thrown in to boot!

The black hole of ignorance is this entire thread's premise. I'm offering a life raft. I don't acre if you prefer to wallow in AoG's hate bile.

edit: FAIR is an extremist group.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-f...n-reform-fair/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 02-05-2019 at 02:10 PM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #2004
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
I'm always amazed at your willingness to swallow and accept whatever study you come across that confirms your agenda, but wholeheartedly (lol_academia) dismiss others that you don't agree with.

FAIR has been documented time and time again as having seriously flawed assessment methods which we've discussed before.
Catos starts off with an objective falsehood, their analysis is unworthy. As to bias, Cato:

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...e-open-borders
Forget the Wall Already, It’s Time for the U.S. to Have Open Borders

Old 02-05-2019, 02:21 PM   #2005
joeski3d

lol victim wannabe ragefag

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:04 PM   #2006
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
2 obvious things to point out:

1. SPLC as a disproving source? come on dog
2. The cato article starts out with an immediate falsehood claiming there are only 11 million illegals here. You can stop reading right there, because they have demonstrated that they don't know what they're talking about.
That's because you chose to believe one study over the numerous studies, including the US Census Bureau, that have all concluded 10.5-12 million illegal aliens. Just because it doesn't fit your bias, does not mean it is not true.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #2007
Act of God

More from open border advocates, cato

https://twitter.com/catoinstitute/st...68301126438913
Quote:

@CatoInstitute
Follow Follow @CatoInstitute
More
Libertarians should support open borders, with possible exceptions for the exclusion of convicted criminals and people carrying disease. http://j.mp/2NjKk7E #CatoImmigration
Go ahead, remind me how credible they are in this discussion

How could the US Census Bureau have any idea if they're not even allowed to ask? do you really think the amount of illegals here hasn't increased in 20 years?
Old 02-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #2008
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
That's because you chose to believe one study over the numerous studies, including the US Census Bureau, that have all concluded 10.5-12 million illegal aliens. Just because it doesn't fit your bias, does not mean it is not true.
That number is what, 23 years old now? lol

NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:36 PM   #2009
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
That number is what, 23 years old now? lol
No appreciable increase in illegals in almost 25 years, we swear! hold on, need an interpreter to talk to all of my neighbors all of a sudden.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:39 PM   #2010
Shaban

Quote:

How could the US Census Bureau have any idea if they're not even allowed to ask? do you really think the amount of illegals here hasn't increased in 20 years?

Because, unlike you, they actually have ways to measure illegal immigration. The latest study from the Pew Research Center has illegal immigrants at 10.7 million in 2016. DHS estimated 12 million in 2015. Center for Migrant Studies said 10.8 million in 2016. Also based on border patrol data, illegal immigration has been declining.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:18 PM   #2011
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Because, unlike you, they actually have ways to measure illegal immigration. The latest study from the Pew Research Center has illegal immigrants at 10.7 million in 2016. DHS estimated 12 million in 2015. Center for Migrant Studies said 10.8 million in 2016. Also based on border patrol data, illegal immigration has been declining.
Yet somehow, our prisons, schools and hospitals are being overwhelmed by them lol. You should probably read how the pew study was done, lol, and then decide if it holds ANY water. It's pure comedy.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ts-in-the-u-s/

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 02-05-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:12 PM   #2012
joeski3d

Quote:
Go ahead, remind me how credible they are in this discussion
Still far more credible than your blatantly misrepresented FAIR story.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 02-05-2019, 05:14 PM   #2013
joeski3d

Quote:
Yet somehow, our prisons, schools and hospitals are being overwhelmed by them
All of them, or just the cherry picked ones that make your story seem credible?

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 02-05-2019, 05:15 PM   #2014
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
I wonder what figures from Breitbart, Fox News and Daily Stormer the Right is bandying about?

150M - 97% being rapists, murderers and drug dealers?
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #2015
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
No appreciable increase in illegals in almost 25 years, we swear! hold on, need an interpreter to talk to all of my neighbors all of a sudden.
Perhaps take up a second language to better enjoy the growing cultural richness of your neighborhood. Learning a second language is also a good way to keep up one's mental acuity.

I might suggest a third in your instance.

PS, hey Sparky, just how do you actually know they're illegal, given your above mentioned dedication to factual integrity and accuracy? I'd hate to be left with the impression you're making off-the-cuff assumptions.

Last edited by Rhumb; 02-05-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:27 PM   #2016
Shaban

Quote:
Yet somehow, our prisons, schools and hospitals are being overwhelmed by them lol. You should probably read how the pew study was done, lol, and then decide if it holds ANY water. It's pure comedy.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ts-in-the-u-s/

Show me your source of our prisons, schools and hospitals being “overwhelmed” by illegals.

Also, did you see how FAIR reached their conclusion in their study? Did you see how the people at Yale and MIT reached their conclusions?

I choose to support the conclusion that is found by most, an average of you will, rather than the outlier. It’s just like polling data... 50 polls can show Trump’s approval rating at 40%, yet AoG will post the ONE outlier that has Trump at 50%, which is more credible?
Old 02-05-2019, 06:31 PM   #2017
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Show me your source of our prisons, schools and hospitals being “overwhelmed” by illegals.

Also, did you see how FAIR reached their conclusion in their study? Did you see how the people at Yale and MIT reached their conclusions?

I choose to support the conclusion that is found by most, an average of you will, rather than the outlier. It’s just like polling data... 50 polls can show Trump’s approval rating at 40%, yet AoG will post the ONE outlier that has Trump at 50%, which is more credible?
Yet you don't see that all those studies use ONE set of horribly flawed data lol.

Old 02-05-2019, 07:38 PM   #2018
Shaban

Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM

Quote:
Yet you don't see that all those studies use ONE set of horribly flawed data lol.

And what makes that set of data flawed? Other than the fact that it doesn’t fit with your bias?

The Yale model says they are “95% sure the number is between 16 million and 29 million undocumented immigrants”, that’s not very credible.

Here’s the Center for Immigration Studies response to the 22 million number:
https://cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimat...-Not-Plausible

Edit: and before you make some sort of complaint about CIS, just know they are on the far right of the bias scale. Also, I’m still waiting on that source showing schools, hospitals and prisons being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants.

Last edited by Shaban; 02-05-2019 at 07:40 PM.
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:09 PM   #2019
Act of God

Subway shooter in country ILLEGALLY per ICE, joe is an utter idiot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-n...gally-ice-says
Old 02-05-2019, 09:42 PM   #2020
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Looking for the illegal alien part. They seem to be citizens so, this murder isn't as illegal as it would have been otherwise.

Moron