Hey look it's another hate crime hoax! - Page 66 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 09-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #1301
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Kinda goes with the territory. Not much of a source if they're outed.
Fascinating that you can look at a set of facts and conclude the exact opposite of what is correct.

You really are a special kind of stupid.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:54 PM   #1302
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Fascinating that you can look at a set of facts and conclude the exact opposite of what is correct.

You really are a special kind of stupid.
Awww... someone piss in your Cheerios today? Show me the set of facts and the conclusion you believe is the only correct one. Until then, get used to me pissing in your Cheerios.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 04:53 PM   #1303
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Kinda goes with the territory. Not much of a source if they're outed.

Without sourcing, it’s gossip. With sourcing, it’s reporting.
Old 09-13-2019, 06:37 PM   #1304
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Hmm, MAGA and swastikas spray painted? Classic idiot hoax

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwi...rime/985998170
Ex-NFL player accused of drawing slurs on walls to fake hate crime at his business
Officers later went into the business and found graffiti including "racially-motivated words," swastikas, and "MAGA" scrawled on the walls among other damage.
Channel 2's Tyisha Fernandes has learned that Edawn Louis Coughman, the owner of the business, was arrested the next day.

I mean, can't you at least try something new?
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:20 AM   #1305
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Amazing that people have to constantly make stuff up considering we live in such a RACIST HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC ISLAMOPHOBIC country

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...8fb604dc4.html
WWL Radio claims Seth Dunlap sent homophobic tweet, then demanded $1.8M, NOPD report says
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 09-29-2019, 11:00 AM   #1306
Act of God

This one gud

https://abc13.com/hpd-teens-story-ab...-true/3560270/
Houston Police: Teen's story about being abducted by white supremacists wasn't true
The reason why they got him was because they said he was black. 'You deserve to die.' Exactly his words," Lee told ABC13 in May. "Saying the dad had, like, a white muscle shirt on, and you could see it, was right here big as day. 'I hate black people.'"
Old 09-30-2019, 02:20 PM   #1307
Act of God

6th grader claims 3 white boys were racist and cut her hair... Admits lied

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...80b_story.html
Old 10-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #1308
Act of God

Oregon lies

https://www.bendbulletin.com/localst...me-found-to-be
China Hat Road hate crime found to be a hoax
Authorities have concluded a hate crime near China Hat Road did not occur and the GoFundMe page set up to help the man who claimed he was the victim has been shut down, the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday evening.

Hoax
GoFundMe
Profit
Old 10-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #1309
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Not criminal but closely approximates yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Did the Stanford grad Sherman not think this would stir up racial animus?
Old 10-21-2019, 11:45 AM   #1310
Act of God

Like we needed to know it was a hoax

https://www.thecollegefix.com/hoax-c...pZG10lSKAK3Uuk

"whites only"
Old 10-21-2019, 02:36 PM   #1311
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Hey look it's another hate crime hoax!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.

Last edited by swordsman11868; 10-21-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Oops Wrong thread
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:09 PM   #1312
Act of God

Another day, another POC putting up nazi flags because they think that's what white people do

https://www.thedailybeast.com/califo...te-supremacist
Old 11-02-2019, 04:43 PM   #1313
Act of God

behind most every hoax is a racist POC

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-man-in-olney/
3 Women Sentenced In Beating Death Of Homeless Man In Olney
Police say one of the suspects' sons told her that the homeless man hit him and called him racial slurs.
The son later told his mother that he made the story up.

on video too, smh

Does this dead guy get the Emmett Till hero treatment from you sick bastards?

Last edited by Act of God; 11-02-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:35 PM   #1314
Act of God

Different country, same old crap

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/h...enger/11063252
Helsinki city councillor apologises for false story about abusive taxi passenger
The SDP politician told daily Helsingin Sanomat that he had circulated an untrue story because he "was angry".
Quote:
At the time Hussein wrote that among other things, the passenger told him to go back to Somalia to defend his country. Later, in a blog post, Hussein provided additional details about the incident and described the individual as asking about his background and reasons for being in Finland.

On Monday Hussein told daily Helsingin Saonmat that while he did have "a man behaving in a racist manner" in his taxi, he did not remove the passenger from the vehicle. He said that he tweeted about the incident to spark discussion about the harassment that taxi drivers face.

"I wrote the tweet on Sunday because I was angry," he said.
smh