Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 454 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 10-20-2019, 02:09 PM   #9061
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Tulsi is a DINO, she’s gone against Democrats on so many issues and even goes on Hannity and Carlson to bash democrats. She’s more of a democrat on social issues and republican on foreign policy. There’s also the fact that she has sided with foreign dictators like Assad on numerous occasions and joined conspiracy theories saying the intelligence agencies are wrong about Assad’s chemical weapons. There’s a reason she’s the “GOP’s favorite democrat”
I agree with the DINO description. I have listened to Tulsi Gabbard and looked at her background.

A thoroughly decent woman who puts the rest of the Democrat party to shame especially the candidates she stands next to.

I have no idea why she has chosen to align herself with the Democrats. She has nothing in common with them. Perhaps she has spent so much time away on calls of duty that she hasn't fully realised how scuzzy teh Democrats have become in recent years. She has some catching up to do.

I guess it must be like standing on one side of a river of sh1t determined to get to the opposite side.

You know you will just have to pinch your nose, hold your breath and immerse yourself in it to achieve your goal.

Tulsi Gabbard is someone I could vote for. Which, of course, makes her abhorrent to your Democrat.

The likes of Clinton this week calling her Russian asset. My God! That woman is SO f**king disgusting. She is a psychopath. No doubt about it.

But the grotesque hypocrisy award of the day has to go to Van Jones and CNN's response.

Clinton's playing a "dangeros game" they reckon.

Just watch this snippet and remind yourself that this organization and these two participants have been calling Donald Trump a Russian asset for THREE years.

Based on ZERO evidence as the Mueller report concluded.

Terrible people. The dregs of society.

RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #9062
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Hillary Clinton taking a page right out of the Joe McCarthy playbook. In Joe’s day of the red scare, the smear was “Communist”. Hillary, using the same tactics, is now calling her political enemies “Russian assets” (without offering even a hint of evidence to back it up).

She tried smearing Trump with the Russia collusion hoax (which failed), and now she is publicly smearing both Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein as “Russian assets” because they didn’t play along with her pathetic presidential power grab in 2016.

Funny how all of Hillary’s political enemies turn out to be “Russian assets” (according to her).

Hillary is really a sick disgusting old hag who got frighteningly close to the ultimate ring of US power in 2016. Thank god the American people did not let that happen.
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:36 AM   #9063
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Well, you have to admit that it beats calling them names, making up easily disproven scandals and having late-night twitter rage fests.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:08 AM   #9064
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
One of the worst side-effects of this hoax was that we've basically thrown the constitution and rule of law aside because we don't like the president personally. As I always say, if you aren't prepared to fight for the rights of people you hate you don't care about rights at all.

Roger Stone trial: Juror #1 is believed to be

https://clintonfoundationtimeline.co...ifer-palmieri/
July 25, 2016 - Clinton aide, Jennifer Palmieri, describes how the Clinton team shopped Trump/Russia collusion to the media throughout the 2016 campaign season

The Judge in this case, an Obama appointee, refuses to excuse the juror for cause. She basically said "her personal views do not necessarily mean she can't be a fair juror". I'm sorry, but ARE YOU FCVKING KIDDING ME? This is the most egregious act of judicial malfeasance I have ever seen in my years of practice. As a lawyer this is infuriating beyond any level I can put into words.

News on Juror #1 (since her identity isn't 100% confirmed)

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...l-opens-065991
Quote:
And that first juror was an only-in-Washington character, a former Obama-era press secretary for the Office of Management and Budget whose husband still works at the Justice Department division that played a role in the Russia probe that ultimately snagged Stone. She acknowledged having negative views of President Donald Trump and said she had followed the media coverage of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
Again, I don't give a crap about Roger Stone. This is the justice system breaking itself down and it is tragic.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:02 AM   #9065
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
One of the worst side-effects of this hoax was that we've basically thrown the constitution and rule of law aside because we don't like the president personally. As I always say, if you aren't prepared to fight for the rights of people you hate you don't care about rights at all.
first of all...

Quote:

July 25, 2016 - Clinton aide, Jennifer Palmieri, describes how the Clinton team shopped Trump/Russia collusion to the media throughout the 2016 campaign season

The Judge in this case, an Obama appointee, refuses to excuse the juror for cause. She basically said "her personal views do not necessarily mean she can't be a fair juror". I'm sorry, but ARE YOU FCVKING KIDDING ME? This is the most egregious act of judicial malfeasance I have ever seen in my years of practice. As a lawyer this is infuriating beyond any level I can put into words.

Again, I don't give a crap about Roger Stone. This is the justice system breaking itself down and it is tragic.
Second, being a supporter of the former president is not disqualifying. Having negative views towards the current president is not disqualifying. The president isn't on trial here, Roger Stone is.

Third, you don't read very well, it says she is one out of 80 potential jurors and that they are trying to trim that down to 32 before they then trim it down to 12. Quit letting "The_Donald" teach you how to think.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:44 PM   #9066
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:

If the judge let’s her on the jury, over the objections of the defense lawyers, wouldn’t that be good grounds for an appeal (if the trial doesn’t go his way) or a mistrial?
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:50 PM   #9067
blarf

My Ride: 325iT, 540iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
If the judge let’s her on the jury, over the objections of the defense lawyers, wouldn’t that be good grounds for an appeal (if the trial doesn’t go his way) or a mistrial?
Each side gets a number of peremptory challenges and can dismiss jurors for nearly any reason. If your deep state bullshit is to be believed either the defense lawyers are incompetent or she was the most qualified of the lot.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:54 PM   #9068
blarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
Hillary is really a sick disgusting old hag who got frighteningly close to the ultimate ring of US power in 2016. Thank god the American people did not let that happen.
Pretty sure the orange babushka is the issue now, not Clinton. Nice attempt at misdirection though.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:58 PM   #9069
blarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
1) Why do you seem to be so obsessed with this pee tape?
I think we all want to see what kind of prostitutes trump likes to urinate on.

Old 11-07-2019, 03:37 PM   #9070
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:
Originally Posted by blarf View Post
I think we all want to see what kind of prostitutes trump likes to urinate on.

]

Yeah whatever happened with that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:13 PM   #9071
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
...This is the justice system breaking itself down and it is tragic.
Have you given up on defending the other main swamp denizens?

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote