Trump Impeachment - Page 5 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 09-25-2019, 05:39 PM   #81
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Trump specifically said in the call he wanted to know what happened in 2016, what does that have to do with Biden? Biden isn't even the nominee and is falling in the polls faster than your IQ.

I thought you guys wanted to look into what happened in 2016? hey, did you catch Ukraine thanking Trump for being tough on Russia? I sure did

today is great
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 05:45 PM   #82
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Trump specifically said in the call he wanted to know what happened in 2016, what does that have to do with Biden? Biden isn't even the nominee and is falling in the polls faster than your IQ.
He specifically said in the call that he wants them to look into Crowdstrike, even though the United States has already concluded that investigation with Mueller. He also said "The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... "

That's asking a foreign president to begin an investigation into his political opponent. Biden is currently projected to be the nominee.

Quote:
hey, did you catch Ukraine thanking Trump for being tough on Russia? I sure did

today is great
Hey, did you catch Trump telling the president of Ukraine to work things out with Russia? You know the people who annexed Crimea from Ukraine...
Old 09-25-2019, 05:56 PM   #83
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
What in the actual **** is Trump talking about here??

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ion-nr-vpx.cnn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bgsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 06:37 PM   #84
Shaban

Trump Impeachment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
What in the actual **** is Trump talking about here??

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ion-nr-vpx.cnn

Just says some stupid **** to rile up idiots like AoG. Guarantee he’s loving that.

Last edited by Shaban; 09-25-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Shaban is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 07:51 PM   #85
bgsmith

It was all Pence’s idea!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6F92DF03-A6EC-49B5-8A2A-FFDBA96A6F4B.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	784625  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2019, 08:25 PM   #86
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Well, for one... it isn't an actual transcript like they said it would be, it's a memo of the transcript. He's still asking a foreign government to investigate his political opponent, so even if it isn't a quid pro quo, it's still illegal. The CBO already stated that Trump asked them to hold the payment.

So asking a foreign government to uphold their law is illegal?

If Trump asks Biby to fight terrorists in Israel or Sinai is that illegal as well?

Lololo

I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:37 PM   #87
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
It was all Pence’s idea!!!!
The throwing has started, now we just wait for the bus

Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:45 PM   #88
swordsman11868

Quote:
Just says some stupid **** to rile up idiots like AoG. Guarantee he’s loving that.

Every word...

BMW Wiki:

Old 09-25-2019, 08:47 PM   #89
swordsman11868

Quote:
He specifically said in the call that he wants them to look into Crowdstrike, even though the United States has already concluded that investigation with Mueller. He also said "The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... "

That's asking a foreign president to begin an investigation into his political opponent. Biden is currently projected to be the nominee.

Hey, did you catch Trump telling the president of Ukraine to work things out with Russia? You know the people who annexed Crimea from Ukraine...

So what? So Shabby prefers the nuclear option. Drop those nukes on Moskva!!!

Why the hell would an American President ask for anything other than war??? Kill ‘me all. Let God sort them out. Right Shabby?

BMW Wiki:

Old 09-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #90
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
So asking a foreign government to uphold their law is illegal?

If Trump asks Biby to fight terrorists in Israel or Sinai is that illegal as well?

Lololo

This was already investigated in Ukraine. This is Trump asking them to reopen the investigation to try digging up dirt on his political opponent. You apologists will never admit when Trump does something wrong.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:42 PM   #91
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
The whistleblower complaint is about numerous calls, not just the one. That is why congress needs to see the whistleblower complaint and not just that transcript.

This now appears to be wrong. Those who have seen the whistleblower complaint say that it is entirely about the one call (see released transcript).
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 06:34 AM   #92
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
I want every candidate hoping to replace Trump, to go on the record promising to make transcripts of all phone calls with foreign leaders available to the Congress unredacted and to the public, with only national security matters removed.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:06 AM   #93
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
I want every candidate hoping to replace Trump, to go on the record promising to make transcripts of all phone calls with foreign leaders available to the Congress unredacted and to the public, with only national security matters removed.

Why is that? Is that what is happening here? No. You seem to completely skip over the part where he’s asking this foreign nation to investigate his political opponent.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #94
Shaban

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Trump whistleblower: White House moved records of president's conversations with foreign officials on to separate computer system

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
This now appears to be wrong. Those who have seen the whistleblower complaint say that it is entirely about the one call (see released transcript).

Other than the fact that I’m sure you’re heated about them storing classified material on a private server, here’s a bit that hits on your comment:

Quote:
But the complaint also broadly alleges an effort by Mr Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to pressure Ukrainian officials over time, not just on this specific call, this person said.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:20 AM   #95
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
A moving goal post! Never seen that before... To be honest, that is why I start disregarding what the dems claim from the get go.
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 08:34 AM   #96
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
A moving goal post! Never seen that before... To be honest, that is why I start disregarding what the dems claim from the get go.

What’s the moving goalpost exactly?
Old 09-26-2019, 08:49 AM   #97
bgsmith

Whelp the WB complaint is out.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf

Last edited by bgsmith; 09-26-2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:50 AM   #98
ed17331

Quote:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Trump whistleblower: White House moved records of president's conversations with foreign officials on to separate computer system

Other than the fact that I’m sure you’re heated about them storing classified material on a private server, here’s a bit that hits on your comment:

Was it a private server in Trump’s bathroom at home?

Seriously - was it a PRIVATE server? Or just a different GOVERNMENT server?

Was any information under subpoena deleted and made unretrievable with bleach bit?
Were any communications devices smashed with hammers?

Are you Dems sure you want to go down this road?

(More projection)
Old 09-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #99
ed17331

Trump Impeachment

Whistleblower complaint is now released to public...

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf

Last edited by ed17331; 09-26-2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:54 AM   #100
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
All this "transcript" drama traces back to Watergate. That's the reason there are no recordings of phone conversations. Now, can we expect the next administrations to never keep any form of records?
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote