Anyone need work done on their car? (Orange County) Help me help you. - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: Euro
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Anyone need work done on their car? (Orange County) Help me help you.

Reposting this for my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff.T View Post
Hey everyone,

With this holiday season approaching quickly I'd like to make a little extra present money for my family and friends.

I'm a BMW tech at a local independent shop in N. Orange County looking for some side work. If any of you guys need any work done to your car I will do the labor for a very reasonable fee. I have access to a BMW specific scan tool (Autologic) for diagnostic purposes.

Let me know what you guys need. Just PM me.

Thanks,
Geoff
Original link:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1567301

If any of you guys are interested, PM him or PM me on here (if you don't have an account on bimmerforums), and I'll give you his contact number.

For anyone who is interested in getting work done by him, I'll give you a discount on vinyl work if you're interested in getting something done at the same time.

Thanks.

-Don

[email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

E-mail:

Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
bimmerlifestyle

My Ride: Toyota Camry
Send a message via AIM to bimmerlifestyle
bump for my good homie geoff he does great work
Old 12-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
Hey don within the next month ima need you to vinyl wrap my window trim tint my tailights and i need your friend to install rear shocks oem on my sport 330ci.. Hoping to get a good package deal on this.

Steven
Steven747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
+1 for Geoff, great guy and great mechanic..

*** thinking of what I need done

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
thanks don! pming him now

daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven747 View Post
Hey don within the next month ima need you to vinyl wrap my window trim tint my tailights and i need your friend to install rear shocks oem on my sport 330ci.. Hoping to get a good package deal on this.

Steven
Yea we can do that. Just a set of rear OEM shocks? PM me what your schedule is like and we'll figure out/go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
thanks don! pming him now
Cool. Let him know you saw my post and he should hook you up. Most likely you'd be getting a good deal regardless either way.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
ok cool moneypak messed up my money so i might be needing all four shocks and springs installed but fursure rearr to.. i havent decided on going oem or all new suspension all around and saving for rims. thanks and i should have all the $$ in less than 2 weeks so im getting prepeared
Steven747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Let me know when you're ready to get it done

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 12-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #9
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
I'll keep this in mind when I get my suspension setup

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #10
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PMs replied to.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #11
BIG MEXICAN WEINER
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328i stock :)
do you do interior work as well? i just need my side windshield pannels wrapped in black along with my headliner and rear window pannels .seems to me that the glue bmw used meses up due to the sun im i right ?
BIG MEXICAN WEINER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

I do not do upholstery.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 12-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #13
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PMs replied.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 12-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #14
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PMs replied to.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 01-11-2011, 01:37 PM   #15
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PMs and e-mails replied to.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 01-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #16
omhl

My Ride: E46 M3 6MT
Send a message via AIM to omhl
INSTALL SS brake lines and brake flush .

i have the ate brake fluid and ss lines.

300WHP 243TRQ | 91 Octane

omhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #17
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
geoff installed a new steering rack and control arm bushings at an unbelievable price! will be going to him again soon, thanks don!

daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #18
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omhl View Post
INSTALL SS brake lines and brake flush .

i have the ate brake fluid and ss lines.
Shoot me a PM and I'll send you his number.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 01-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #19
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PMs replied to.

-Don

/

E-mail:

Old 02-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #20
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PMs and e-mails replied to.

-Don

/

E-mail: