Indonesian fanatics.. please sign in - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Asia

Asia

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2005, 06:30 PM   #21
Ecko-46

My Ride: Blkcoop
Ecko-46, why can't speak Indo ?
it's the easiest language I've ever known. I studied German 2 years, Japanase 2 years, Chinese 1 year.

yea i know, i was born and raised in mcdonalds. my parents have always spoken english to me since birth, which didn't really influenced me in learning. the only time my parents would speak indo to each other if they were talking sh!t about me.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:44 AM   #22
Caveman
:|

My Ride: has wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecko-46
Ecko-46, why can't speak Indo ?
it's the easiest language I've ever known. I studied German 2 years, Japanase 2 years, Chinese 1 year.

yea i know, i was born and raised in mcdonalds. my parents have always spoken english to me since birth, which didn't really influenced me in learning. the only time my parents would speak indo to each other if they were talking sh!t about me.
talking sh!t , that's funny... but wait... how do you know they were talking about you ?

"saya udah bilang itu anak memang tidak tau diri. Ecko ke sini lu mau mami gebukin ? Nakal sekali sih" <-- me imagining what your parents would say.

I can just picture it
Caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 06:21 PM   #23
Ecko-46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lot
talking sh!t , that's funny... but wait... how do you know they were talking about you ?

"saya udah bilang itu anak memang tidak tau diri. Ecko ke sini lu mau mami gebukin ? Nakal sekali sih" <-- me imagining what your parents would say.

I can just picture it
LOL!!! you see...that's how i know my parents talking crap, key word "gebukin". when i hear that, i know i'm getting it with the hanger. And for the longest time i thought my name was "Nakal".

actually, i use to get spanked a lot by my parents when i was a kid with their hangers. as i got bigger, so did their weapons of discipline. from hangers, to sandals, belts, up until now they use.....a rice cooker. who's parents throws a rice cooker at their son.

Last edited by Ecko-46; 09-25-2005 at 06:45 PM.
Ecko-46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:49 AM   #24
Caveman

Quote:
LOL!!! you see...that's how i know my parents talking crap, key word "gebukin". when i hear that, i know i'm getting it with the hanger. And for the longest time i thought my name was "Nakal".

actually, i use to get spanked a lot by my parents when i was a kid with their hangers. as i got bigger, so did their weapons of discipline. from hangers, to sandals, belts, up until now they use.....a rice cooker. who's parents throws a rice cooker at their son.
wow that's for real ? nah.. you're kidding about rice cooker, ?
I used to get beaten too, my mom used a small thinly sliced piece of bamboo.
It acts as a whip basically, and it hurts like hell when it snap across your back, your thigh, your palms.
you know .. these days here in US, kids don't get disciplined enough (my opinion). "Time out" that's all they get. I think for some kids (like me), time out is not gonna do it. Sometimes we need the capital punishment.

Of course there's a very fine line between discipline and child abuse. I turned out OK. Anyway, good luck with your new post.
nihonggo wakarisma ka ?
Old 09-30-2005, 11:05 AM   #25
Caveman

Quote:
hi... i am the disgraced one here, can't even speak indo. only know bad words.

1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT
4. anakbabe
5. ecko-46
this is it ? 5 people ? there's gotta be more than 5 ???
Old 09-30-2005, 06:07 PM   #26
anakbabe

My Ride: '87 Corolla liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by lot
Sometimes we need the capital punishment.

Of course there's a very fine line between discipline and child abuse. I turned out OK. Anyway, good luck with your new post.
nihonggo wakarisma ka ?

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT?

Thrown at w/ a rice cooker??? DAYUMM... you've had some rough times when you were a child. but at least you turned out ok

I've had my days of whippin, if I know it in advance, I would wear a long sleeve sweater. Too bad they caught on to that idea real quick.

ps: nihonggo wakaranai. (skoshi)
Old 09-30-2005, 09:19 PM   #27
Caveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakbabe
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT?

Thrown at w/ a rice cooker??? DAYUMM... you've had some rough times when you were a child. but at least you turned out ok

I've had my days of whippin, if I know it in advance, I would wear a long sleeve sweater. Too bad they caught on to that idea real quick.

anakbabe alias ali, what happen to anak-anak Indo ? only 6 in here ?
Old 10-02-2005, 11:16 AM   #28
Ecko-46

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakbabe
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT?

oh hell nah, not when i was a child!!!LOL. sorry, i meant to say that lately i've been pissing my parents off and the last thing they threw at me was a rice cooker. I actually thought it was funny.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:44 AM   #29
galant1688

harlow ...

Hi,

I will be travelling to Jakarta on 17 Oct week. Driving E46 320 sedan in Singapore. We can meet up while I am there .. Call my indonesia mobile during the 17 Oct week @ 085219039296. Staying at Hotel Novotel, Mangga Dua
galant1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:36 PM   #30
Caveman

Quote:
Originally Posted by galant1688
Hi,

I will be travelling to Jakarta on 17 Oct week. Driving E46 320 sedan in Singapore. We can meet up while I am there .. Call my indonesia mobile during the 17 Oct week @ 085219039296. Staying at Hotel Novotel, Mangga Dua
how is the hotel ? good service ? did you try the special massage ?

Old 10-24-2005, 10:20 PM   #31
330iyudio

gw yudi dari new hampshire....butuh banyak saran dari kalian semua....
1. BeBeQ
2. ripratama
3. MikeyT
4. anakbabe
5. ecko-46
6. lot
7. Sylver
8. yudio
330iyudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 11:37 PM   #32
Caveman

yudio welcome !
Old 10-25-2005, 03:37 PM   #33
330iyudio

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	btv1.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	150832  
330iyudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:23 AM   #34
davekoh

My Ride: E39 530ii SKII (III)
FS:M54 3.0 engine

Hi, M54 3.0 engine for sale, brand new & demounted from Germany. suitable for E46 & E39 with 231 bhp. interested pls pm me. Tks.
davekoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:56 AM   #35
RVBoy

My Ride: 330i
Send a message via ICQ to RVBoy
Gua Check-in juga

Hi everyone... gua gaptech nih engga bisa post pic on here... can someone shed somelight?
Thanks
RVBoy is offline   Reply With Quote