Random Gun talk Thread.. - Page 66 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2019, 10:58 PM   #1301
Reedo302

My Ride: F30 328i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
really trippy but the other day I was on the metro and noticed an metro sheriff rocking an STI. I wanted to say something but I probably would've been arrested as a terrorist since I know about firearms in california
But did you have a plastic straw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside213 View Post
This was great. I totally missed this. Wish my agency allowed us options when it came to duty weapon
When I was back in the ‘burbs, we had G22 or G23. I felt the same way. When I changed agencies, having choice of duty weapon was a neat little perk. Having run a highly custom G17 MOS and RMR for 18 months now, I don’t think I’d ever want to go back to a normal pistol.
Dinan Lowering Springs and Bumpstops
Dinan 20" Black Performance Wheels

Learning Firearms
Firearms training and hosted shooting courses

http://www.learningfirearms.com/schedule.html
Reedo302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 03:09 AM   #1302
Darkside213

My Ride: Daily Charger, 01 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post

When I was back in the ‘burbs, we had G22 or G23. I felt the same way. When I changed agencies, having choice of duty weapon was a neat little perk. Having run a highly custom G17 MOS and RMR for 18 months now, I don’t think I’d ever want to go back to a normal pistol.
We rock the m&p which a huuuuge upgrade over our last gun. I really like the m&p but I came from a pos. Only mods we can make is a light. That's it

Sent from my SM-G960U using E46Fanatics mobile app
Darkside213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:34 AM   #1303
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post

Luckily I wasn't carrying my straw that day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside213 View Post
We rock the m&p which a huuuuge upgrade over our last gun. I really like the m&p but I came from a pos. Only mods we can make is a light. That's it

Sent from my SM-G960U using E46Fanatics mobile app
Not a fan of the M&P series triggers but otherwise it's not a bad pewpew just not great...While in tucson I got to play with a P10C and a VP9 along some gen 5 stuff. P10c had the best trigger and was by far and away my pic with the VP9 a comfortable second. Definitely like that more manufacturers are going the MOS route from the factory in 2019. Wish I had a chance to shoot them but ehhh...Maybe the "roster lawsuit" will make it to SCOTUS before I'm old and feeble
Old 02-15-2019, 08:21 AM   #1304
Darkside213

My Ride: Daily Charger, 01 M3
Yes, that VP9 is tits. I've never shot the P10c
Darkside213 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
guns, poosay magnets, random, talk