Too much? Or too awesome? - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #41
M3Inline6
Law Enforcer
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,096
My Ride: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
angel for sure, not going to get much agreement on a health & fitness forum... but I enjoy a "cute & skinny" girl compared to a "hot & fit" girl any day of the week
Any particular reason why you're fit-averse when it comes to women?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwel on "Manhattan Project"
You heard of me.....burgandy and outlines like murder scenes; Germany..took ferns and flat whites for blurring greens.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #42
2000_328CI
Registered User
 
2000_328CI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Isla de Muerta | DC/VA
Posts: 29,086
My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Do not want.
__________________

| 435 HP 328Ci | RRT Racing | Designer Wraps | Active Autowerke | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #43
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 224
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
Any particular reason why you're fit-averse when it comes to women?
I've never found muscles on a woman attractive personally, I can't help that fact. I like toned legs / arms, with a tapered midsection. Essentially "athletic" zone body fat, but still timid around weights etc (from not using them often). The kind of average girl you see doing 5 lb dumbbell raises 20 times and zumba.

Do I think girls should lift heavy weights? Absolutely! Just for some reason I like the shy cute skinny girls who would most likely be goofing around in the weight section giggling.

The girl that green_shine has in his sig is literally my dream girl. Brunette, blue eyes, skinny and naturally beautiful.
__________________

Last edited by dabears; 10-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #44
M3Inline6
Law Enforcer
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,096
My Ride: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
I've never found muscles on a woman attractive personally, I can't help that fact. I like toned legs / arms, with a tapered midsection. Essentially "athletic" zone body fat, but still timid around weights etc (from not using them often). The kind of average girl you see doing 5 lb dumbbell raises 20 times and zumba.

Do I think girls should lift heavy weights? Absolutely! Just for some reason I like the shy cute skinny girls who would most likely be goofing around in the weight section giggling.

The girl that green_shine has in his sig is literally my dream girl. Brunette, blue eyes, skinny and naturally beautiful.

I'll have to check it out. I have sigs off.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Do not want.
Likely could not get!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwel on "Manhattan Project"
You heard of me.....burgandy and outlines like murder scenes; Germany..took ferns and flat whites for blurring greens.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #45
Dirty Mike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 316
My Ride: Fern Green 330ci
I like curvy girls id take a thicker cute girl with big titties and asses over skinny super ripped hot face
Dirty Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #46
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange
 
MpoweredM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 13,306
My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
I know I could not get, but damn andreia brazier is hot.
__________________

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3


Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #47
M3Inline6
Law Enforcer
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,096
My Ride: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Mike View Post
I like curvy girls id take a thicker cute girl with big titties and asses over skinny super ripped hot face
Who says that ripped women are skinny? In fact, most have nicely developed legs, asses and fake boobs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwel on "Manhattan Project"
You heard of me.....burgandy and outlines like murder scenes; Germany..took ferns and flat whites for blurring greens.

Last edited by M3Inline6; 10-29-2012 at 12:51 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.