Illegal Alien Students Rape High School Girl at 9AM - Page 64 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:46 AM   #1261
chikoo

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
At this rate of illegal immigration and chain immigration, USA will become the next India. Just look at Indiaís history. It was the country that everyone wanted to go to. It was the most thriving and prosperous land on earth some 500 years and before. Look at it now. All the result of the invasions by the middleeasterrns and europeans.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:16 AM   #1262
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Point remains, he has no business being in the USA

True.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:20 PM   #1263
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
Thatís quite the knowledge bomb!

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting on that one. Since I didnít work for State I donít know much about the Visa process.

As usual Joeís answers are evasive and impertinent.

Bravo.
It doesn't even come close to supporting his ridiculous notion that someone can lose their bid for citizenship for waving a flag from their country of origin. It's a silly argument and his "knowledge bomb" has absolutely no reference to it by any stretch of the imagination.

NFR: "The sky is plaid!"
JS3D: "It's not."
NFR: posts law that says nothing bout the sky
Sword: "Wow! You're so smart and JS3D is dumb."

This is pretty much how e46 PT goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:14 PM   #1264
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
At this rate of illegal immigration and chain immigration, USA will become the next India. Just look at Indiaís history. It was the country that everyone wanted to go to. It was the most thriving and prosperous land on earth some 500 years and before. Look at it now. All the result of the invasions by the middleeasterrns and europeans.

Not sure what to make of this afactual non-sequitur, other than perhaps more right wing obfuscation and gas lighting.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:29 PM   #1265
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
Not sure what to make of this afactual non-sequitur, other than perhaps more right wing obfuscation and gas lighting.

You left out racist and Nazi.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:38 AM   #1266
chikoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
It doesn't even come close to supporting his ridiculous notion that someone can lose their bid for citizenship for waving a flag from their country of origin. It's a silly argument and his "knowledge bomb" has absolutely no reference to it by any stretch of the imagination.

NFR: "The sky is plaid!"

JS3D: "It's not."

NFR: posts law that says nothing bout the sky

Sword: "Wow! You're so smart and JS3D is dumb."

This is pretty much how e46 PT goes.

SlothJoe seems to miss the Oath of Allegiance since he did not have to take one.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 11-04-2018, 06:39 AM   #1267
chikoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post

USA is destined to become India if the immigration is not controlled. That is what I am saying.

Old 11-04-2018, 09:01 AM   #1268
chikoo

Quote:
It's an oath. A pledge. A verbal agreement. A signed document. Looks and sounds good while warming the hearts of patriots across the land. But I really don't see where it says "if you ever even consider being proud of where you came from and/or wave a flag from any other nation you will renounce your citizenship because you pissed off some ridiculous patriots that have no concept of being proud of where you are and also being proud of where you came from."

Show me that sentiment in some legal manner, as it applies to citizenship.

what a loco argument.

That is exactly what it means, that what you say does not mean.

Looks like you came from the school where everything has to be 0 or 1. Laws, especially sentimental laws are never written in that manner. They are overarching, to cover for what cannot be addressed in 0 and 1.

I can also understand your sentiment in allowing other immigrants unchecked.

You were born and raised in a part of country where it is a homogeneous population for most parts. Your reactions are like a kid in a candy shop filled with candies of all colors and flavors and you dont want to care how and where they came from, and whether they are healthy or not.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:31 AM   #1269
joeski3d

You guys are insane. The oath is not a brain washing ceremony. It is not a renouncement of one's history. It's not an erasure of one's past. Not only that, but the people you are terrified of actually need to get to apply for citizenship to get to that point.

Why bother summoning up ridiculous hypotheticals based on asinine conclusions to formulate your arguments as a flimsy defense for the claims made here? It's much easier to actually read the actual words written in the laws you pretend defends the anti-immigrant sentiment being put fourth. Oh... right... because reading the actual words doesn't support the claims. Silly me for not inflecting baseless fears into my reading.

And, for what it's worth, I was born and raised in Dallas, TX. You don't know anything about me. Bud don't let that stop you from summoning up ridiculous hypotheticals based on asinine conclusions to formulate your arguments. Your reactions are based on fear of people and things you don't know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 11-04-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #1270
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
This is what asylum is, and how itís meant to be implemented.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/asia-b...olent-protests

NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:07 PM   #1271
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
This is what asylum is, and how itís meant to be implemented.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/asia-b...olent-protests
Nope. She apparently had a flag from her nation of birth and waved it at some point. Asylum denied.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:54 PM   #1272
chikoo

Next parade in NY city: Nazi day. Let us see how well that goes.

Old 11-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #1273
Stankia

My Ride: Germans

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:19 PM   #1274
joeski3d

Quote:
Full steam ahead on the USS Drama!

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 11-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #1275
Stankia

Quote:

Picture taken at a recent Trump campaign rally:

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Old 11-04-2018, 03:05 PM   #1276
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Picture taken at a recent Trump campaign rally:

Yeah because he wants to exterminate his grandchildren.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:30 PM   #1277
Stankia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
No just the Mexicans and Muslims.

Also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Bloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Moritz_Hess

Old 11-04-2018, 03:40 PM   #1278
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
They are the babies of birthright children. He has to make hard choices.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 11-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #1279
chikoo

Quote:
Full steam ahead on the USS Drama!

Why drama? Who are you, I and the govt to stop them?

Old 11-04-2018, 04:01 PM   #1280
chikoo

Quote:
You guys are insane. The oath is not a brain washing ceremony. It is not a renouncement of one's history. It's not an erasure of one's past. Not only that, but the people you are terrified of actually need to get to apply for citizenship to get to that point.

Why bother summoning up ridiculous hypotheticals based on asinine conclusions to formulate your arguments as a flimsy defense for the claims made here? It's much easier to actually read the actual words written in the laws you pretend defends the anti-immigrant sentiment being put fourth. Oh... right... because reading the actual words doesn't support the claims. Silly me for not inflecting baseless fears into my reading.

And, for what it's worth, I was born and raised in Dallas, TX. You don't know anything about me. Bud don't let that stop you from summoning up ridiculous hypotheticals based on asinine conclusions to formulate your arguments. Your reactions are based on fear of people and things you don't know.

I dont claim to know you. You are the one feeding out all the information about yourself through your penchant for letting all types of unvetted people into this country.