E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Official E46's With 19's

390K views 349 replies 168 participants last post by  E46325IXWAGON 
#1 · (Edited)
One of the main questions about which wheels to put on has to do with size. People wonder, should I go with 17", 18" or 19"?

So we can use this thread to get an idea of what our cars look like with 19" wheels and what we have to do to make them fit.

If you aren't sure if you want to get 17", 18" or 19" then check out this 19" thread and also the 17" and 18" threads linked here.

Click Here For The 17" Wheel Thread

Click Here For The 18" Wheel Thread

For those who have 19" wheels please post pictures, list the specs of the wheels/tires as well as the modifications (if any) to the fenders.

Example:

Wheel Specs:
18x8.5 et 35 front
18x8.5 et 35 rear

Tire Specs:
Achilles ATR Sport 245/35-18 front
Achilles ATR Sport 245/35-18 rear

Fenders:
Rolled fenders. Shaved fenders. Pulled fenders. Widened fenders (mm or inches)

See less See more
#109 · (Edited)
^ this. just look on the forums for some used wheels. or even better, if you want that three-piece look, find some faces and build them yourself.

and thats another problem with this forum, everyones trying to "ball on a budget." and it takes away the creativity and uniqueness of our cars. Mod your car with your mind and creativeness, not what you see on the forums.

#111 ·
^ this. just look on the forums for some used wheels. or even better, if you want that three-piece look, find some faces and build them yourself.

and thats another problem with this forum, everyones trying to "ball on a budget." and it takes away the creativity and uniqueness of our cars. Mod your car with your mind and creativeness, not what you see on the forums.
I do agree with you on this though. Lots of cars here are so cookie cutter. Its an mtech 2 or an m3 bumper. And yes I'm guilty as charged with that :rofl: But it seems like most of the time when someone tries to do something a little different or creative, they get hate for it. Almost like a catch 22 you know? :dunno:

#120 ·
I actually apologize. I came off a bit... harsh. I have had quite a few threads I started thread jacked with individuals who took the subject on a complete tangent, damn near locking the thread itself. I just find it a bit rude. I equate it to jumping mid sentence in somebody's conversation at say, a party, and completely taking it in another direction before the original conversation had the chance to end. I'll keep my rants to a minimum... ;)

19x9.5 et33 with 235/35-19, squared.

#121 ·
I actually apologize. I came off a bit... harsh. I have had quite a few threads I started thread jacked with individuals who took the subject on a complete tangent, damn near locking the thread itself. I just find it a bit rude. I equate it to jumping mid sentence in somebody's conversation at say, a party, and completely taking it in another direction before the original conversation had the chance to end. I'll keep my rants to a minimum... ;)
Forgiven dude :thumbsup:

Anyone know whos car this is?

#149 ·
Mine is on CH's as well (imi's)

Wheel Specs:
19x8.5 et 42 front
19x9.5 et 45 rear

Tire Specs:
Nangkan 225/35/19 front
Nangkan 255/30/19 rear

Fenders:
No work done on them yet