Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|05-06-2018, 03:05 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: fort myers
My Ride: E46 m3 , E36 m3
Transmission: gsr dog box
Bmw Dual Caliper Bracket for: E46 M3 | E46 323i |E46 325i | E46 328i | E46 330i
Whats up fellow E46 brothers, I have a new products out to make installing secondary calipers a breeze.
****ALL PRE ORDERS SHIP 5/28/2018****
-Three models for the E46 line:
1 ) All m3 (w/o competition package upsized rotors) $ 256
2 ) All 330 models $234
3 ) All 323, 325, and 328 models $234
-All model brackets share the following:
· Billet aerospace 6061 aluminum construction
· ARP Hardware for connection to trailing arm, and 12.9 hardware found in other locations
· Allows for use of factory wheel speed/ABS sensors
· Does not require the removal of axle, hub, or wheel bearing to install, unlike comparable products
· Designed for use with widely available and inexpensive non-M BMW E39 rear calipers, (for example, part numbers 34211163649 and 34211163650)
· Requires removal of dust shield and factory e-brake system.
All brackets are designed for use with standard size factory rotors, except for the 323/325/328 bracket, which requires users to install a 330 rear rotor and caliper to replace their existing rotor and caliper.
Last edited by drift hq; 05-06-2018 at 03:35 PM.
|bmw, caliper, drift, e46, rally|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|