*Fiber-Design* GTR side skirts group buy. - Page 11 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2006, 03:50 PM   #201
02'topaz

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325ci
I understand that this was a group purchase; however your business etiquette was terrible. I am a very understanding and patient individual; however when the seller doesnt even know whats going on with the transaction, there are going to be problems. Outsourcing the parts from EuroRev (The skirts were actually shipped from EuroRev which I learned upon receipt of the package) may be your issue, but it obviously reflects negatively on your business. I contacted you several times and received minimal responses. I am clearly not the only one who feels this way seeing that this thread contains more complaints than compliments. My main problem wasnt even waiting for the skirts. The wait was totally understandable, some people didnt pay and thus it delayed the order. What pissed me off was your poor and bitter attitude about the entire situation. You simply expected us to wait with absolutely no notification as to when the ETA for the skirts was. I dont know about you, but with over 250 dollars of my money in somone elses pocket with no info isnt very ideal. Hung, I realize that your cf work and all that is great. Ive heard great things about your business, which is why I decided to make the purchase through your gb. It seemed like the perfect oppurtunity, great sponsor with the product I needed. Perfect right? No, unfortunately not. I should have seen it from the get go, your attitude was absolutely terrible. For all of those who live next door/driving distance to Fiberdesign, I am well aware of the great service and/or experience you've had with Hung and his company. I guess the problem lies in the internet sales division which needs some serious attention. Continuing with the poor attitude, especially over the internet where its extremely difficult to judge the "way" the individual is trying to say something will mostly likely hurt your business and I would hate to see that happen seeing that you guys put out great products. Im not business owner, just a concerned customer highlighting some aspects of your business that could use some attention.

Again I dont want to start a giant flame war against your business practices, but sometimes its difficult to keep up, especially with a rapidly expanding business like yours. Every business has their ups and downs and I think it takes a lot of courage to step up and admit that faults were made and ensuring that measures are in place to improve the situation.

Thanks

Concerned Customer,

Gurp Johal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:01 PM   #202
[email protected]

The 1st 5 got theirs already since last week.. I will contact my supplier to see if they even shipped out the others. I will report back once they get me more tracking number.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:03 PM   #203
2000_328CI

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
purchasers: are you going to leave these unpainted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

| 435 HP 328Ci | RRT Racing | Designer Wraps | Active Autowerke | Vorsteiner | STATUS Racing |
Timeless Motor Group
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2006, 04:30 PM   #204
sheefo2k
OEM ///Member

My Ride: vrm psh - 02 325ci
i m either laeving or putting 1 coat

Performance BMW car
Sponsored by :

BMW Motorwerks

support:

Old 05-15-2006, 04:38 PM   #205
Cobra

My Ride: '00 328i & '06 R6S
are GTR sidskirts the ones you have on your car, Hung? i don't know what they look like

Old 05-15-2006, 04:54 PM   #206
eee4666

My Ride: Sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
are GTR sidskirts the ones you have on your car, Hung? i don't know what they look like
Yes they are.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:54 PM   #207
eee4666

My Ride: Sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI
what do you mean? like leave them white?
Old 05-15-2006, 05:07 PM   #208
MahaloM3

My Ride: 03M3 Carbon Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI
I ordered them pre-painted but, a body shop will charge me to put them on and paint them again due to fitment issues which i'm aware off. So , i'm getting a refund for the cost of them painting it.
Still have not seen my skirts or my refund! It's been a month!
mahalo!!

SOLD THE M!!!!!!!!!
Hamann PG3's, Front lip,Hamann dtm exhaust.KW V2 coilovers. GTR sides skirts. T1R's.

SoCal Autobroker. Any make or models.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:15 PM   #209
sheefo2k
OEM ///Member

I ordered the CarbonFiber version and not the fiberglass baller

Performance BMW car
Sponsored by :

BMW Motorwerks

support:

Old 05-15-2006, 05:44 PM   #210
[email protected]

One of our CF skirts was delivered today to Hendrawan Kosasih.

1-2 weeks after everyone paid has already got their parts or starting too which is not that bad at all.

Just got a word back, half or more already received theirs.. all others are shipped on their way....

I'll get tracking tomorrow since he has a bunch to email me.

Last edited by [email protected]; 05-15-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:58 PM   #211
racemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02'topaz
I understand that this was a group purchase; however your business etiquette was terrible. I am a very understanding and patient individual; however when the seller doesnt even know whats going on with the transaction, there are going to be problems. Outsourcing the parts from EuroRev (The skirts were actually shipped from EuroRev which I learned upon receipt of the package) may be your issue, but it obviously reflects negatively on your business. I contacted you several times and received minimal responses. I am clearly not the only one who feels this way seeing that this thread contains more complaints than compliments. My main problem wasnt even waiting for the skirts. The wait was totally understandable, some people didnt pay and thus it delayed the order. What pissed me off was your poor and bitter attitude about the entire situation. You simply expected us to wait with absolutely no notification as to when the ETA for the skirts was. I dont know about you, but with over 250 dollars of my money in somone elses pocket with no info isnt very ideal. Hung, I realize that your cf work and all that is great. Ive heard great things about your business, which is why I decided to make the purchase through your gb. It seemed like the perfect oppurtunity, great sponsor with the product I needed. Perfect right? No, unfortunately not. I should have seen it from the get go, your attitude was absolutely terrible. For all of those who live next door/driving distance to Fiberdesign, I am well aware of the great service and/or experience you've had with Hung and his company. I guess the problem lies in the internet sales division which needs some serious attention. Continuing with the poor attitude, especially over the internet where its extremely difficult to judge the "way" the individual is trying to say something will mostly likely hurt your business and I would hate to see that happen seeing that you guys put out great products. Im not business owner, just a concerned customer highlighting some aspects of your business that could use some attention.

Again I dont want to start a giant flame war against your business practices, but sometimes its difficult to keep up, especially with a rapidly expanding business like yours. Every business has their ups and downs and I think it takes a lot of courage to step up and admit that faults were made and ensuring that measures are in place to improve the situation.

Thanks

Concerned Customer,

Gurp Johal
I guess this is what happens when you deal with an 19-20 year old. There is bound to be some slip ups. What I don't understand is, was the extra month wait of frustration and what not, really worth it? I would have just crossed over to M3Forum and ordered it from Fusion Autowerks or Lucent Motors. Now that we know the source is EuroRev, maybe we can all order from there. Then again, Euro-Spec is soon to be coming out with an ABS plastic or PP GTR replica side.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:19 PM   #212
MahaloM3

My Ride: 03M3 Carbon Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by racemate
I guess this is what happens when you deal with an 19-20 year old. There is bound to be some slip ups. What I don't understand is, was the extra month wait of frustration and what not, really worth it? I would have just crossed over to M3Forum and ordered it from Fusion Autowerks or Lucent Motors. Now that we know the source is EuroRev, maybe we can all order from there. Then again, Euro-Spec is soon to be coming out with an ABS plastic or PP GTR replica side.
Who knew!!!
mahalo!!

SOLD THE M!!!!!!!!!
Hamann PG3's, Front lip,Hamann dtm exhaust.KW V2 coilovers. GTR sides skirts. T1R's.

SoCal Autobroker. Any make or models.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:32 AM   #213
02'topaz

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325ci
Quote:
Age is really irrelevant, although yes younger individuals tend to be less mature etc that doesnt mean they cant run a business. However, the main point I wish to convey is that Fiberdesign needs more employees and Hung admits to it.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:42 AM   #214
racemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02'topaz
Age is really irrelevant, although yes younger individuals tend to be less mature etc that doesnt mean they cant run a business. However, the main point I wish to convey is that Fiberdesign needs more employees and Hung admits to it.
Okay, they may need more employees to do the wrapping of the FG sideskirts to give you the effect of CF. But what about the FG ones? How hard is it to drop ship two sideskirts from EuroRev? The delay on the wrapping was because of the Bay Area's "Day without Immigrants," but that was one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
...Delay was held up by immigration strike... =) thats another story.
Quote:
...Also these are going out even through there wasnt a total of 10 people, just to make you guys happy. Next time I won't be so nice.
Regarding age/maturity, I don't think this statement was very professional and could have been worded another way. It makes it seems as if we all need FD. There are other places to grab these sides.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:55 AM   #215
[email protected]

21 to be exact...

Seem like Racemate, whoever you are, is a local hater.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:01 AM   #216
racemate

Quote:
21 to be exact...

Seem like Racemate, whoever you are, is a local hater.
Not a hater, but just telling the straight truth. Why would customers have to wait forever without an update? sheefo2k is cool with you, but you don't answer his IMs but instead his brother's? Great customer service. I just tell it like it is. The truth hurts both in products and service.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:36 AM   #217
[email protected]

Quote:
Not a hater, but just telling the straight truth. Why would customers have to wait forever without an update? sheefo2k is cool with you, but you don't answer his IMs but instead his brother's? Great customer service. I just tell it like it is. The truth hurts both in products and service.

How would you even know? Your just assuming rather knowing the real facts. Don't go making unreasonable accusation.

I may be away from my desk, or have my phone on with aim, while I'm busy doing something doesn't mean I'm ignoring them. I'm just not there at the moment and which I do get back to whoever later if they leave me a msg, and not just by saying "hey". Who knows what they can be asking for. Its just all random. I can't be there for everyone 24/7. We all got things to do.

We operate at normal hours, so customer don't get replies back on week nights and weekends. If I don't answer your aim, then email me? But we like to try our best and do our best.

Just like a customer to MFG, we also wait patiently. Now if this wasn't a group buy. I would've only stock few of these and sold them at retail.

Anywho...
Theres always room to fix mistakes.

If you like to keep going on about this argument. Feel free to email or PM me.

Lets keep this thread clean,

Hung.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:02 AM   #218
racemate

Quote:
How would you even know? Your just assuming rather knowing the real facts. Don't go making unreasonable accusation.

I may be away from my desk, or have my phone on with aim, while I'm busy doing something doesn't mean I'm ignoring them. I'm just not there at the moment and which I do get back to whoever later if they leave me a msg, and not just by saying "hey". Who knows what they can be asking for. Its just all random. I can't be there for everyone 24/7. We all got things to do.

We operate at normal hours, so customer don't get replies back on week nights and weekends. If I don't answer your aim, then email me? But we like to try our best and do our best.

Just like a customer to MFG, we also wait patiently. Now if this wasn't a group buy. I would've only stock few of these and sold them at retail.

Anywho...
Theres always room to fix mistakes.

If you like to keep going on about this argument. Feel free to email or PM me.

Lets keep this thread clean,

Hung.
Then state the real facts on why the uproar of fanatics wanting an update, but nothing was given to them. Sort of leaving them in the dark. An update would have been nice. Like you said, room to fix mistakes.

Understandable on the AIM issue, maybe that is why some vendor just go by email so they can sort out all the message they get. That way the customer doesn't feel left out when they message you and get nothing from an "instant message." Like you said, room to fix mistakes.

What is wrong with getting email or forum replies on weeknights and weekends? It just goes to show that your company and employees are working long and hard to fulfill customer orders. Nothing wrong with that. However, some people on this forum seem to be waiting very anxiously for your emails. Maybe hire a dedicated CS person? Like you said, room to fix mistakes.

What is wrong with pre-ordering and stocking them on hand? If the GB falls through, you have 10 sets in stock and ready to ship. If the GB goes through, you have 10 sets in stock and ready to ship. So you order in bulk anyways from the manufacturer and you get the bulk discount anyways. If I were you, I would have stocked them and let those sides await shipment so you don't get this issue of people waiting for their sides and what not. Like you said, room to fix mistakes.

Hopefully, this GB will bring about some changes to FD's CS. This is just my opinion though. Good luck on future GBs and that they go through smoothly.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:15 AM   #219
kwlaznkid

My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
hey i'm still interested in buying stuff from you
but
you never replied to my pms about my reflectors and i've been waiting for over half a year.. as soon as this gets resolved I maybe still interested in buying things like these gtr side skirts.. but until then i won't be
i pmed you and carlos .. you over 4-5 times and carlos twice.. no response

i dont want to stop having to buy from you guys just because of you not shipping me my 4 reflectors.. that seems pretty stupid don't you agree with me? just please give them back to me asap

thanks
jon

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in LA? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E93 M3
Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E46 M3 (SOLD) BMW E92 335I (SOLD) Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD) BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED) BMW E92 328i (SOLD) BMW E64 650I (SOLD)
Old 05-17-2006, 02:18 PM   #220
sheefo2k
OEM ///Member

still waiting...

Performance BMW car
Sponsored by :

BMW Motorwerks

support:

Closed Thread