Trying this new SARM stuff out, specifically Ostarine (MK2866) - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2015, 02:27 PM   #21
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulSe View Post
Looking much leaner but I've been watching my diet and doing more cardio.

I'm still getting one hell of a pump and feeling perfectly find the following morning. Again, I tend to lift until I can barley move the muscle I'm training so I'm impressed.

I started out at ~210 pounds and I'm down to 206... BUT, I've lost literally like 2" from my waist and my muscles are getting much fuller! Definitely helping lose fat and build muscle.
Sounds like a lot of assumptions. I'd need pics to see a difference.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:46 AM   #22
Leezy321

My Ride: 2001 bmw 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post

+1

I was hoping for progress thread w/pics... Anyone can say their muscles are fuller and they've lost fat. That's cliche'
Leezy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:44 AM   #23
ImPulSe

My Ride: Bentley GT
Quote:
The fact that I barely fit into any of my polo shirts and have to wear a belt on my shorts shows that my body has gained muscle and lost weight.

It has been ~4 week of Ostarine at 20mg per day at night time.

I am now starting 20mg of mk677 at night as well and 20mg of a fun prohormone that I've had saved before the ban.
ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #24
DylloS

Quote:
The fact that I barely fit into any of my polo shirts and have to wear a belt on my shorts shows that my body has gained muscle and lost weight.

It has been ~4 week of Ostarine at 20mg per day at night time.

I am now starting 20mg of mk677 at night as well and 20mg of a fun prohormone that I've had saved before the ban.
without pictures or scale weight I'm still skeptical. It sounds too good to be true. I wouldn't accept "tight shirts and lose pants" from one of my clients without seeing the data. You could have worn a fresh out of the dryer shirt and pants that have been worn without wash for weeks.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:52 AM   #25
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leezy321 View Post
+1

I was hoping for progress thread w/pics... Anyone can say their muscles are fuller and they've lost fat. That's cliche'
Right. I'm not saying he's wrong but this would be some magical fuucking breakthrough if true. I've seen enough to know this isn't usually possible.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:15 AM   #26
ImPulSe

My Ride: Bentley GT
Quote:
without pictures or scale weight I'm still skeptical. It sounds too good to be true. I wouldn't accept "tight shirts and lose pants" from one of my clients without seeing the data. You could have worn a fresh out of the dryer shirt and pants that have been worn without wash for weeks.
I have no reason to lie about a product that is working.

Ostarine is the mild version while LGD-4033 is the more potent version. Seeing that these are still considered "experimental" it's up to you to decide if you want to risk it. At $50 a bottle for Ostarine you won't break the bank if you don't see results.
ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #27
DylloS

Quote:
I have no reason to lie about a product that is working.

Ostarine is the mild version while LGD-4033 is the more potent version. Seeing that these are still considered "experimental" it's up to you to decide if you want to risk it. At $50 a bottle for Ostarine you won't break the bank if you don't see results.
you're right I just find a lot of times people think things are working when they aren't measuring any real data.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:26 PM   #28
SonicBoom

My Ride: X3
Quote:
you're right I just find a lot of times people think things are working when they aren't measuring any real data.
I think that sums up the entire fitness industry.

and the bolt-on industry for cars...

Last edited by SonicBoom; 11-05-2015 at 04:27 PM.
SonicBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:15 AM   #29
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Screw you, that intake gave me 15hp!
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote