AOG's Training Log - Page 30 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-21-2015, 09:38 AM   #581
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Damn
Very nice bench and shoulder press
Squat numbers are good
Your dl is the most lagging
What do you think is holding you back?
I would guess that it is a combination of inexperience with the lift and my L5-S1 herniation with impingement. Sucks seeing tiny kids going over 400lbs while I struggle.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 12:24 PM   #582
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: 2008 e90 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I would guess that it is a combination of inexperience with the lift and my L5-S1 herniation with impingement. Sucks seeing tiny kids going over 400lbs while I struggle.
<- tiny kid with 425 deadlift

but 260 (at my peak) bench
and ... can't even do 125 shoulder press
Old 10-21-2015, 01:26 PM   #583
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
<- tiny kid with 425 deadlift
That's awesome man, I hope to reach that one day.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 11-12-2015, 12:11 PM   #584
Act of God

Failed due to grip at 365 today, I don't know how to fix that. I was halfway up with no issues, other than grip... Ugh
Old 11-16-2015, 12:52 PM   #585
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Failed due to grip at 365 today, I don't know how to fix that. I was halfway up with no issues, other than grip... Ugh
over under
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:56 PM   #586
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
over under
Will try tomorrow!

Got 335 bench today, one rep. Weight down to 178, ugh. I'm shrinking!
Old 11-21-2015, 02:13 PM   #587
Act of God

Got some maxes this week:

335 bench
315 squat
370 dead

Not bad for my weight.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:50 AM   #588
Act of God

Anyone still workout?
Old 12-19-2016, 12:13 PM   #589
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Quote:
Anyone still workout?
Here

Never started a thread though. I lurk in here every now and then. Lots of great numbers!

EDIT: Just realized your post was from July!

Last edited by Silver_Surfer; 12-19-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #590
Act of God

Update: Wedding/bachelor party diet - Using Mike's principles and kicking up my cardio and general workout intensity. Down from 185 to 161-162. All lifts are pretty much where they were at 185. Maybe a slight dropoff, but barely noticeable, as I am also battling bilateral shoulder issues which may be the culprit.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #591
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Quote:
Update: Wedding/bachelor party diet - Using Mike's principles and kicking up my cardio and general workout intensity. Down from 185 to 161-162. All lifts are pretty much where they were at 185. Maybe a slight dropoff, but barely noticeable, as I am also battling bilateral shoulder issues which may be the culprit.
Damn! what cardio are you doing?
Old 08-03-2017, 07:40 PM   #592
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer View Post
Damn! what cardio are you doing?
5 min stair stepper high intensity to start the workout (alternate between hitting every step and doing 2 step walks), 25 minutes 4.2 mph walk, 5 min stairs again.

Running 1.75 miles (circuit in my neighborhood) 2-3x a week

Edit: Now that the shoulder is a little better I'm doing mini WODs as well. Been doing 100 pushups/situps for time, 30 seconds burpees/30 seconds off, tabata jumprope.

Last edited by Act of God; 08-03-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:09 PM   #593
Act of God

Going to try 5/3/1 after the new year, so needed to get my 3RM's. Didn't have a spot for any of them.

Bench 315 (not bad)
Dead 315 (wack)
Squat 315 (meh)
Press 175 (pretty sweet)