Cool stuff happening... - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2015, 04:46 AM   #41
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 15,396
My Ride: 2008 e90 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
so I'm up to over 90 clients. This is wild. I get new ones daily. Things are going very well.
Wow
That is great
All the progress photos will only get you more clients
__________________
2008 e90 M3
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 02:26 PM   #42
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Wow
That is great
All the progress photos will only get you more clients
They're doing great man. One hand feeds the other. I get them in shape and they help continue the cycle.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:18 PM   #43
Leezy321
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 290
My Ride: 2001 bmw 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
so I'm up to over 90 clients. This is wild. I get new ones daily. Things are going very well.

Nice man! Glad to hear it. I train with a kid that's starting to blow up like you. Started with a few now he's got 8-10 clients a day, 7 days a week. He actually hired a partner because it was getting too busy for him. He said he's on pace to make $175k this year which is insane!!!
Leezy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #44
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leezy321 View Post
Nice man! Glad to hear it. I train with a kid that's starting to blow up like you. Started with a few now he's got 8-10 clients a day, 7 days a week. He actually hired a partner because it was getting too busy for him. He said he's on pace to make $175k this year which is insane!!!
wow that's crazy.

I'm at $250 per 12 weeks of nutrition coaching now. I went away this past week on vacation and signed on almost 10 new people. Lucky fuucker I am right now.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:38 AM   #45
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,566
My Ride: E39 M5
Think you will make a switch to doing this full time eventually or keep it as a side gig?
That is quite an income stream to have on the side, especially doing something you enjoy, so congrats!
__________________
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #46
bimmerchop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 11,352
My Ride: E46 M3
Seriously happy for you bud... That's huge
__________________
Rich | Flickr | Instagram
- AW/IR 6MT E46 M3
- JB/B 5MT E46 328i
- Pearl Stg3+ B5 S4 (sold)

EURO.techniks
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:58 AM   #47
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Think you will make a switch to doing this full time eventually or keep it as a side gig?
That is quite an income stream to have on the side, especially doing something you enjoy, so congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerchop View Post
Seriously happy for you bud... That's huge
Thanks guys. It's a tough call. I am confident I can quit my job and make the gym happen all day while also doing the nutrition thing. But I want a nice chunk saved before making that move. I can handle it all right now so I'll do this for a bit longer. I'm shocked at how well this thing is going. People are hiring me simply based off referrals and posts on fb. It's so so awesome.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 03:40 PM   #48
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,043
My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Thanks guys. It's a tough call. I am confident I can quit my job and make the gym happen all day while also doing the nutrition thing. But I want a nice chunk saved before making that move. I can handle it all right now so I'll do this for a bit longer. I'm shocked at how well this thing is going. People are hiring me simply based off referrals and posts on fb. It's so so awesome.

Yeah definitely make sure you leave on good terms and save up a bunch. Would hate for something to happen and you lose all the forward momentum.

Congrats to you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:49 PM   #49
BreakMyWallet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,493
My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
popped on here to say congrats and keep it rollin brotha
__________________
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 02:45 PM   #50
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
popped on here to say congrats and keep it rollin brotha
what up dude. Just hit client #363 since April. Sh1t is bananananas
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:12 AM   #51
bluewater87
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 263
My Ride: won racewarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
what up dude. Just hit client #363 since April. Sh1t is bananananas
Well done Solly.
How are your lifts etc coming along?
__________________
02 M3 E46 Vert Phoenix Yellow 6MT (21k miles), VF Stage 2, Evolve tuned 486whp 328wtq (SAE), Evosport Headers, CPI RT, RE El Diablo & SSK & Racebrace, TCK S/A & LCAs, H&R Sways, Vorshlag CPs, Mirror Gauges, Stoptech bbk, RAC RG63, Michelin PS3 255/40/18 285/35/18

06 M3 E46 ZCP Silver Grey 6MT, Evolve tuned 305whp 244wtq (SAE), TCK D/A & CPs, RE SSK, RB BBK, ARC-8 18x9.5 et35, PSS 265/35, [email protected] 1.94 60' (stock 285whp)
bluewater87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:03 PM   #52
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater87 View Post
Well done Solly.
How are your lifts etc coming along?
very similar to what they were lol.

But my 5x5 at 240 squats went awesome last night. Better than ever.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:27 PM   #53
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,566
My Ride: E39 M5
One of my wife's friends signed up with you...you are operating a gold mine my friend! Superbowl party garnered a lot of questions and Stronger U talk.
__________________
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:17 PM   #54
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
One of my wife's friends signed up with you...you are operating a gold mine my friend! Superbowl party garnered a lot of questions and Stronger U talk.
what's the first name. I just hit my 386th client. To think about the amount of people the reup is crazy too. I signed on 7 while I was away in Iceland lol. 12 since the 12th.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #55
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,566
My Ride: E39 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
what's the first name. I just hit my 386th client. To think about the amount of people the reup is crazy too. I signed on 7 while I was away in Iceland lol. 12 since the 12th.
Mara, Ryan, and maybe Danielle. All good friends.

You also got a nutjob from my sister. Courtney, lol.
__________________
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:33 PM   #56
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Mara, Ryan, and maybe Danielle. All good friends.

You also got a nutjob from my sister. Courtney, lol.
dude. She is a fuucking lunatic. Extremely aggressive goals and very impatient. I told her off the bat she may not be good for this.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 02:39 PM   #57
evolved
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 851
My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
Damn, man....386 is huge!

I've been talking to my wife about your meal planning and she's interested. She just did one of these 8 week challenges with a trainer that included meal planning, but it was more focused on JUST that 8 week schedule, versus something that is sustainable in the long run, which is where I view (at least my understanding) your plans.
__________________

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET


ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:15 AM   #58
SLVR JDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Work
Posts: 1,566
My Ride: E39 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Damn, man....386 is huge!

I've been talking to my wife about your meal planning and she's interested. She just did one of these 8 week challenges with a trainer that included meal planning, but it was more focused on JUST that 8 week schedule, versus something that is sustainable in the long run, which is where I view (at least my understanding) your plans.
I cannot recommend Solly enough. His approach is sustainable in the long term and really teaches people how to think through what they'll eat in real life.

My wife lost ~35lbs with him and has kept it off. Worth every penny and then some. I lost track of how many people she's either successfully referred or who have been very interested in joining him as they see the difference it has made for her.
__________________
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 01:38 PM   #59
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Damn, man....386 is huge!

I've been talking to my wife about your meal planning and she's interested. She just did one of these 8 week challenges with a trainer that included meal planning, but it was more focused on JUST that 8 week schedule, versus something that is sustainable in the long run, which is where I view (at least my understanding) your plans.
spoke too soon.

402 today. Someone tell me when it's ok to go fulltime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
I cannot recommend Solly enough. His approach is sustainable in the long term and really teaches people how to think through what they'll eat in real life.

My wife lost ~35lbs with him and has kept it off. Worth every penny and then some. I lost track of how many people she's either successfully referred or who have been very interested in joining him as they see the difference it has made for her.
thanks dude. I truly love this sh1t.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:59 AM   #60
BreakMyWallet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: So Cal
Posts: 5,493
My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Go full time dude. My best friend did it and it's been the bet decision he's made. He's a celebrity trainer so it's a little different but once you go full time that's when you start to grind
__________________
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.