EONON - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
kevro

My Ride: e36,e36,325it.
EONON

FYI, FOR ANYONE WONDERING WHAT KIND OF SERVICE THEY WILL GET AFTER THE PURCHASE. THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIS RESPONSE TO ME REGARDING SEVERAL ISSUES I AM HAVING.

"Hi Kevro,
after checking your Email and reply carefully again, both our tech and I have understood your issue clearly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused before. About the video, it's for both Android and iOS system phones, the connection methods for them is similar. Android Samsung on the video is just an example to show you the process.

And yes, your unit will need to be returned for us to test. Hope you can understand surely we need to diagnose everything clearly before requiring you sending back the unit, or if you send back the unit and finally we found it's not defective, you'll need to pay for the shipping fee of both sending back and forth yourself. It would bring even more trouble, hope you can understand our intention.

Now we can help you pick up the unit in the US, you only need to pay 45USD for the pick up fee. Actually it's 90USD, but considering you're a good customer, we have already paid half for you. After our tech team test if your unit is defective, in your case, we will send a replacement unit to you for free. You can check our policy here: http://www.eonon.com/helpList.aspx?bid=5#81 It's the best we can do. Would you like to return it?

If so, pls send 45USD payment via paypal directly: login your paypal account—>click send money—>recipient's email: [email protected]—> amount and item no. user id, order No. etc."

I paid 460- for the unit, then had to pay an additional 22 to cover customs. now they are suggesting that I pay another $45 to cover shipping for their buggy product? Additionally they might still decide nothing is wrong and charge me more money to send me the exact same unit back.

:ben::ben::ben:

F that. F these guys. I will be posting in their group buy threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kevro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #2
kevro

FYI, FOR ANYONE WONDERING WHAT KIND OF SERVICE THEY WILL GET AFTER THE PURCHASE. THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIS RESPONSE TO ME REGARDING SEVERAL ISSUES I AM HAVING.

"Hi Kevro,
after checking your Email and reply carefully again, both our tech and I have understood your issue clearly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused before. About the video, it's for both Android and iOS system phones, the connection methods for them is similar. Android Samsung on the video is just an example to show you the process.

And yes, your unit will need to be returned for us to test. Hope you can understand surely we need to diagnose everything clearly before requiring you sending back the unit, or if you send back the unit and finally we found it's not defective, you'll need to pay for the shipping fee of both sending back and forth yourself. It would bring even more trouble, hope you can understand our intention.

Now we can help you pick up the unit in the US, you only need to pay 45USD for the pick up fee. Actually it's 90USD, but considering you're a good customer, we have already paid half for you. After our tech team test if your unit is defective, in your case, we will send a replacement unit to you for free. You can check our policy here: http://www.eonon.com/helpList.aspx?bid=5#81 It's the best we can do. Would you like to return it?

If so, pls send 45USD payment via paypal directly: login your paypal account->click send money->recipient's email: [email protected]-> amount and item no. user id, order No. etc."

I paid 460- for the unit, then had to pay an additional 22 to cover customs. now they are suggesting that I pay another $45 to cover shipping for their buggy product? Additionally they might still decide nothing is wrong and charge me more money to send me the exact same unit back.

F that. F these guys. I will be posting in their group buy threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kevro; 11-03-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #3
kevro

FYI, FOR ANYONE WONDERING WHAT KIND OF SERVICE THEY WILL GET AFTER THE PURCHASE FROM EONON. THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIS RESPONSE TO ME REGARDING SEVERAL ISSUES I AM HAVING.

"Hi Kevro,

If so, pls send 45USD payment via paypal directly: login your paypal account->click send money->recipient's email: [email protected]-> amount and item no. user id, order No. etc."

F that. F EONON

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Hi Kevro, replace your current unit with another one is the only way to fix your issues now. And I’m just telling you our policy which is clearly specified on our website. Considering your case, we have already treated you specially. Nothing wrong on the Email.

One thing to clarify further, the reason why your unit needs to be returned is our tech has diagnosed your unit should be defective after our communication. For some other guys who return it without consulting us and diagnosing by our tech, their unit might not be defective and they need to responsible for it themselves, you're not this case. Hope you can understand well this time.

Please rest assure that we will send you a replacement unit which will finally satisfy you, just keep in touch with us kindly, thanks.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:11 PM   #5
kevro

carlos, as I told you in my email, there are many e46fanatics experiencing the exact same problems. I do not have a "faulty unit" the units are all faulty and not one single member can really say they work like they should all the time.

you need to make this right with all the forum members if you want me to stop spreading the truth about your products.

This is one of many purposes of the forum.

Old 11-04-2014, 10:46 PM   #6
Teslazerok

My Ride: 2003 M3 6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevro View Post
FYI, FOR ANYONE WONDERING WHAT KIND OF SERVICE THEY WILL GET AFTER THE PURCHASE FROM EONON. THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIS RESPONSE TO ME REGARDING SEVERAL ISSUES I AM HAVING.

"Hi Kevro,

F that. F EONON
This is pretty standard warranty procedure with any product in any industry. It sucks but it's not like they're screwing you. It probably IS defective and you'll most likely get a new one, but they need to cover their asses for people sending them back stuff that doesn't have anything wrong with it. The most you could ask is that they cover that $45 charge if your unit is confirmed defective.

Last edited by Teslazerok; 11-04-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Teslazerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:26 AM   #7
kevro

I agree that it is standard practice to make a customer pay for return shipping if they change their mind, there isnt a problem...etc.

But, when the seller cannot provide the product they offered in working condition, the buyer doesnt pay for return shipping. this isnt an item that worked flawlessly for a while and then experienced a glitch and needed to go in for repairs. this is a unit that has never worked properly. If you check out the Eonon thread you will also see that I am not the only one who received a unit that never worked right in the first place. Many which are experiencing the exact same problem as me.

If i had a set of konis for 3 years and one blew, i wouldnt think twice about paying to send it in for repair under warranty. If i ordered a new set of konis and they were broken upon arrival I would expect koni to get it handled. Seems like a pretty significant difference.

he has essentially gone ahead and sold tons of units that dont work properly and we are all stuck with his junk or a hole in our dashboard while our stereo travels the world and he "diagnoses" it. all of which costs us money?

If you think that's fair then that's certainly your prerogative, I think its criminal to sell broken goods. In either event I am not telling anyone anything that is untrue and I think people would like to know that they may get a faulty unit on day one and it will be on them to pay for return.

Old 11-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #8
tim330i
Bimmerfest Co-Founder

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
Posts merged into one buyer/seller feedback thread. You're welcome to post your dissatisfaction with any company, E46Fanatics sponsor or not in the right forum. You're not welcome to spam a bunch of threads with the same message that adds nothing to the conversation.

I hope you're able to get a resolution to your satisfaction,
Tim