Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 391 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:43 PM   #7801
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
Ho hum.

More “lying to fibbies” charges.

I’m sure Stone will be producing the tapes and emails shortly that show Trump gave the orders.

How can you lefties call Trump a child and then say he orchestrated the biggest political coup since Watergate?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
No one is saying he orchestrated anything, I have been saying the exact opposite, what people are saying is that everyone around him is going down, how could he have not known any of this was going on. And just because someone is anti Trump does not make them a lefty, seems a lot of people are jumping ship on him.

Who is next, Trump Jr., Kushner, Bannon?

Whether or not he is impeached, indicted, convicted, whatever, you honestly think he is 100% innocent of any wrong doing???

I am pretty sure I know your answer but I am interested to hear it anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:45 PM   #7802
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Did some further reading and came across this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2678017002/
An opinion article, from Turley, again.

It's the right wing talking point "the crime was hacking". That isn't the only crime. Conspiring to effect the election is a crime itself. Receiving anything of value from a foreigner is a crime. Also, don't forget Trump's public speech asking Russians to find Clinton's missing e-mails.

I don't understand this constant defense... if you actually believe they did nothing wrong, why are they trying so hard to cover it up? Why do they perjure themselves? If what they did is legal, there is no need for a cover up or lies.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:46 PM   #7803
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
Ho hum.

More “lying to fibbies” charges.

I’m sure Stone will be producing the tapes and emails shortly that show Trump gave the orders.

How can you lefties call Trump a child and then say he orchestrated the biggest political coup since Watergate?

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
I'll ask you the same thing I asked bimmerfan. If what they did was legal, why are they trying to cover up and why are they lying?
Old 01-25-2019, 03:56 PM   #7804
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
So now Roger Stone's in hot water:

Mueller indicts Roger Stone, says he was coordinating with Trump officials about WikiLeaks' stolen emails

Perhaps the most ominous for Trump is this line:
"Senior Trump campaign official" was "directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1."
That "Senior Trump campaign official" seems to be Steve Bannon (from other references) making it very likely that the person "directing" him would be DJT himself.
You mean like BuzzFeed and the "Trump ordered Cohen to lie story". Fake News. The revised version will be out in a day or two. I will expect you to delete your [email protected] See you then.
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #7805
bgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
You mean like BuzzFeed and the "Trump ordered Cohen to lie story". Fake News. The revised version will be out in a day or two. I will expect you to delete your [email protected] See you then.
Yes because indictments and massive raids to make an arrest by the FBI are done on a whim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:01 PM   #7806
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Yes because indictments and massive raids to make an arrest by the FBI are done on a whim
Followed by a court hearing and bail being set and Stone giving a speech afterwards. All fake news and not really happening. Nothing to see here folks!
Old 01-25-2019, 04:02 PM   #7807
bgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Followed by a court hearing and bail being set and Stone giving a speech afterwards. All fake news and not really happening. Nothing to see here folks!
There are some "special" people around here.

Old 01-25-2019, 04:02 PM   #7808
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Remember this documentary? Oh the irony.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #7809
RayPooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
They sent a SWAT team to his home for Christ sake. That's even worse than Manafort. This little old guy who ain't going nowhere. You will notice, of course, the bought and paid for left wing mob in the background trying to drown him out. Christ you people are scum.

Old 01-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #7810
bgsmith

Quote:
They sent a SWAT team to his home for Christ sake. That's even worse than Manafort. This little old guy who ain't going nowhere. You will notice, of course, the bought and paid for left wing mob in the background trying to drown him out. Christ you people are scum.

You are slowly climbing your way to the top of the "special" pile, keep up the good work.

Old 01-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #7811
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Your mom made this video

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:34 PM   #7812
Shaban

Quote:
Wait, so is it no longer fake news? Keep your story straight!
Old 01-25-2019, 04:43 PM   #7813
RayPooley

Quote:
You are slowly climbing your way to the top of the "special" pile, keep up the good work.
Do you know how pathetic that is? Especially from someone who doesn't even drive an E46. What's up? You got no mates?
Old 01-25-2019, 04:47 PM   #7814
RayPooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Wait, so is it no longer fake news? Keep your story straight!
The fake news is that it has anything to do with Trump. you been here before when Manafort was indicted. And Cohen. Salivating at the prospect of impeachment. How diod they turn out. Wipe your chin. It ain't happening. Mueller wants Stone to make stuff up. He's not going to.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:59 PM   #7815
bgsmith

Quote:
Do you know how pathetic that is? Especially from someone who doesn't even drive an E46. What's up? You got no mates?
What??? Seriously what the hell does your post mean?

If you are really from the UK why do you even care so much about US politics, the mess that is Brexit isn't enough for you?

Old 01-25-2019, 04:59 PM   #7816
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
At this point, anyone still left supporting Trump is a very specific sort of person.

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:59 PM   #7817
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Did some further reading and came across this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2678017002/
Stone's indictment itself is not the end point of this investigation.

What it does illustrate is the incessant lie then retreat game Trump and his minions have been playing regarding Russia. At the very first, it was "I/we have know nothing about it, have nothing to do with it and have not met/talked with any Russians" or something to that effect. These claims have incrementally been proven false and fallen by the wayside, with Stone being merely the latest domino to fall. And inexorably, it has all crept ever closer to Trump himself. The significance of the statement in the indictment is that it seems to implicate Trump himself being knowledgeable of, coordinating and actively participating in the execution of the Wikileaks leaks.

As the article states, in a rather benign interpretation of things, this may not be a crime (digging up dirt on a political opponent). However, there are also far less benign possibilities and Trump and team's constant denials, evasions, and lying regarding the subject certainly suggests a more malignant core to all this. Time will tell.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 05:08 PM   #7818
RayPooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
At this point, anyone still left supporting Trump is a very specific sort of person.
Correct. Intelligent and discerning.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:11 PM   #7819
Shaban

Quote:
The fake news is that it has anything to do with Trump. you been here before when Manafort was indicted. And Cohen. Salivating at the prospect of impeachment. How diod they turn out. Wipe your chin. It ain't happening. Mueller wants Stone to make stuff up. He's not going to.
Mueller doesn't need Stone to make stuff up. He has all the evidence as it is laid out in the indictment. All these different indictments are all pointing to one direction. Either Trump is so dumb that many people in his campaign were conspiring with Russians to help him win the election and he had no idea about it. Or he knew it was happening and was the person directing his campaign team to do so.

Polling data being shared with Russians, working with Wikileaks to leak the e-mails the Russians hacked, money laundering through the NRA, the constant cover-ups and lies to the FBI/SC.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:15 PM   #7820
RayPooley

Quote:
What??? Seriously what the hell does your post mean?

If you are really from the UK why do you even care so much about US politics, the mess that is Brexit isn't enough for you?
The US is our greatest ally. If the US falls to the globalists and the leftists then we are in trouble too. We owe a great debt of gratitude to Trump for getting in te way of Clinton and the Democrats' plans at least for now. Brexit is a mess precisely because, like the US, we have too many traitors in seats of power. Too many brainwashed millenial morons who can vote.