Painted Items - Pre-Order Accepted Now - M3 Fold-Up Mirrors/Roof Spoilers and more... - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2004, 02:55 AM   #1
REVI MotorWerks

Talking Painted Items - Pre-Order Accepted Now - M3 Fold-Up Mirrors/Roof Spoilers and more...

Hello to all E46 Fanatic Members,

Sorry for the delay, as we promise to give all of you a good deal on the Painted Items you all wish for. As seen in thread: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...9&page=1&pp=20
Now here we go!!!!!!

We already sold lots painted Trunk Lip Spoilers, Roof Spoilers, Front Kidney Grill and Hamann Eyelid to our supportive E46 members, thank you for all your support. However, we do NOT have all the colors avaliable the time. Therefore, this thread is a Pre-Order page. There will be about 3-5 weeks waiting time, but you will SAVE lots money versus you would buy them unpainted and get painted on your own.

This Pre-Order page will include all the information you will need, so please READ before you ask!!!! The prices will be listed below. Also we will list out the colors that we offer to paint, if it's NOT listed there, we do NOT offer it unfortunately. We must collect a Non-Refundable 50% of deposite for your order BEFORE we will actually make it. Because it is specially painted for you, your color, so if you can't meet any of the requirements stated in here, please do NOT sign on any of the special Group Buy deal here. Thank you.

***** We respond to our email ([email protected]) way more often than our PM, so please use EMAIL to contact us instead of PM, thank you. *****

We will annouce the deadline date on this special offer later and you MUST pay the 50% Non-Refundable deposite before the deadline. And when ordering, you MUST provide your BMW's model / year / color in the payment/email, so we have a reference.

We only accept the payment in 2 forms now, either PayPal or Money Order in US Dollars. And this deal is only offered to US customers (will consider Canadian customers too, but you MUST contact us via email first, please do NOT use PM) sincemost of the prices we quoted are Postage included within USA (48 states, no PO Box/APO/FPO address). And international postage is definitely a lot higher than shipped within USA. We do NOT offer pick-up nor personal delivery as the prices quoted are S/H included.

Do not worry about submitting the payment UNTIL we annouce the Deadline Date for this special deal, thank you.

Please NOTE: Painted Items are special made for you, therefore, there will be no refund for the item, all sales are final. We can assure you the items are in Brand New Condition!

MULTIPLE ITEMS PURCHASED DISCOUNT!!!!!
If you purchase 2 or more items, each additional items will qualify a $10.00 off discount. The discount only offer once for the same item (different colors do not mean different items).

For example, if you decide to go with AC Roof Spoiler (item B) and Keyhole Cover (Item C), the original price is $160 + $40 = $200.00 shipped, but you have earned $10.00 off on the 2nd item, therefore, the total is $190.00 instead.

2nd example, if you decide to purchase AC Roof Spoiler (item B), Keyhole Cover (Item C) and E46 2DR Front Bumper Reflector (Item D), the original price is $160 + $40 + $40 = $240.00 shipped, but you have earned $20.00 off on the 2nd item and 3rd item, therefore, the total is $220.00 instead.

If you have purchased any Pre-Painted items from us before including Hamann Eyelid, AC Roof Spoiler, M3 Trunk Lip Spiler, just let us know via email, we will give you the $10.00 off too (Maximum $10.00 off for previous order placed before 12/01/2004 regardless how many you have purchased before).

Now here is what we offered for Pre-Painted:

A. 98-2004 BMW E46 3-Series M3 Style Power Fold-Up Mirrors:

A1. We offered both 6 pin and 12 pin version (both of them for LHD, left hand drive), sorry but we do NOT offer Ribbon Connector version at this time (will try our best for you ribbon people, but please do NOT ask us WHEN, since we don't know either). How to determine 6 pin or 12 pin is easy, see below statement to determine what you have: "If you have premium package with your car with power seats, you have 12 pin. the extra pin's are for the power seat memory. No premium package, or manual seats, means you have 6 pin mirrors."

A2. 2DR and 4DR are different!!! So, you MUST specify 2DR or 4DR for your E46.

A3. These Power Fold-Up Mirrors includes Heated Mirrors (Anti-Fog), Direct Plug&Play, Blue Tinted Mirrors, Power Adjusted Mirrors (if you have factory standard), with Memory and of course the Power Fold-Up features.

A4. The mirrors are made of high quality aluminum base and PUR body. Not the cheap plastic. And we sand it, premier it, paint it and clear coat it.

A4. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Alpine White
Steel Gray
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Topaz Blue
Carbon Black
Black Sapphire Metallic

A5. BMW OEM Switch is the only thing you need to purchase for these mirrors, so you can control the Fold-Up function. We will offer the switch part at the reasonable price (TBA).

Here is the photo of the painted M3 Style Power Fold-Up Mirrors:

When it's Normal (Down):

When it's Fold-Up (Up):

A6. A few notes on the fold-up mirrors:
1. Before intall the mirrors, please make sure the one you purchased has the same numbers of wires, connectors and mirror base with the mirrors on your car. ***12288; ***12288;
2. A car with manual fold mirror cannot be replaced with a power fold mirror directly. You must send the car back to BMW dealer for wiring upgrade. ***12288; ***12288;
3. Do not replace a power fold mirror without memory by a power fold mirrow with memory function.

A7. Finally the price, the price will be $320.00 shipped within USA for a set (Left and Right).

B. The second item we offered for Pre-Painted is the AC Style Roof Spoiler:

B1. AC Style, comes with x2 self adhesive mini badges (one silver and one black in color).

B2. 2DR and 4DR are different!!! So, you MUST specify 2DR or 4DR for your E46.

B3. The AC Roof Spoiler is originally made of ABS, we sand it, premier it, paint it and clear coat it. We also provide self adhesive red tapes backing for you to put on the car. However, we strongly recommend a chemical compound called BetaLink K1 for you to install it firmly on the car. We will also offer the BetaLink K1 at reasonable price later (TBA).

B4. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Alpine White
Steel Gray
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Topaz Blue
Carbon Black
Black Sapphire Metallic
Laguna Seca Blue
Phoenix Yellow Metallic

Here are some pictures on the Pre-Painted Roof Spoilers:

In Laguna Seca Blue:

B5. Finally the price, the price will be $160.00 shipped within USA.
REVI MotorWerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:57 AM   #2
REVI MotorWerks

Item C and D

C. The third item we offered for Pre-Painted is the Keyhole Cover:

C1. Original BMW items, fits on both 2DR and 4DR E46.

C2. Easy installation, will provide installation guide if needed.

Here is the BEFORE and AFTER change of the Keyhole Cover:
BEFORE:

AFTER:

C3. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Alpine White
Steel Gray
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Topaz Blue
Carbon Black
Black Sapphire Metallic

C4. Finally the price, the price will be $40.00 shipped within USA.

D. The fourth item that we offered for Pre-Painted is the 2DR/Convertible ONLY Front Bumper Reflector:

D1. For US/Canadian spec BMW E46 only. The years are different!!!
D1-Type1: 1999-2003 BMW E46 M3 and 2DR/Convertible with M-Bumper Front.
D1-Type2: 2004-2005 BMW E46 2DR/Convertible with regular bumper.

D2. Original BMW items, fits on both 2DR and Convertible only E46. originally you have the amber color bumper reflector.

D3. Easy installation, will provide installation guide if needed.

Here is the AFTER change of the Painted Front Bumper Reflector:

D4. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Alpine White
Steel Gray
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Topaz Blue
Carbon Black

D5. Finally the price:
D1-Type1: 1999-2003 BMW E46 M3 and 2DR/Convertible with M-Bumper Front. The price will be $40.00 shipped within USA.

D1-Type2: 2004-2005 BMW E46 2DR/Convertible with regular bumper.
The price will be $50.00 shipped within USA.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:00 AM   #3
REVI MotorWerks

Item E, F and G

E. The fifth item we offered for Pre-Painted is the Hamann Style Eyelid:

E1. Hamann style, more sleek look! Some of the colors are in stock, so you don't need to wait!

E2. 2DR and 4DR are different!!! So, you MUST specify 2DR or 4DR for your E46. By the way, for 2DR, it fits 99-2003 BMW E46 2DR/Convertible while for 4DR, it only fits 99-2001. We do NOT carry anything later than those years unfortunately.

E3. Easy installation, comes with self adhesive backing, peel and stick on.

Here is a picture showing the Painted Hamann Eyelid:

E4. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Carbon Black
Steel Gray
Alpine White
Topaz Blue
Carbon Black
Imola Red
Black Sapphire Metallic

E5. Finally the price, the price will be $35.00 shipped within USA.

F. The fifth item we offered for Pre-Painted M3 Trunk Lip Spoilers:

F1. See original Thread of this item: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=203239
M3 Style, nice little add-on for your E46! Most of the colors are in stock already, so no waiting time.

F2. 2DR and 4DR are different!!! So, you MUST specify 2DR or 4DR for your E46.

F3. The Trunk Lip Spoiler are made of High Quality Polyurethane. Very Easy installation, it comes with self adhesive backing, no drilling no modification required. Professional factory color match paint with clear coat finish.

F4. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
- 99-2005 BMW E46 2DR and Convertible
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Carbon Black
Steel Gray
Alpine White
Topaz Blue

- 99-2005 BMW E46 4DR
Titanium Silver
Alpine White
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Imola Red
Electric Red
Gray Green
Black Sapphire Metallic
Steel Gray

F5. Finally the price, the price will be $70.00 shipped within USA.

G. The sixth and final item we offer pre-painted will be the Shark Fin Antenna (For the Look, it is NOT a real antenna):

G1. Later E46 model equipped with this Shark Fin antenna, for earlier E46 models, here is your chance to get them.

G2. Fits on both 2DR and 4DR. So just choose the right color for your E46!

G3. It is for the "LOOK", not the real Antenna, it's made of high quality ABS. Comes with Self Adhesive backing for easy installation.

Here is a photo to show the Shark Fin Antenna:

G4. Choose the Color you want, below is the colors offered:
Titanium Silver
Jet Black
Alpine White
Steel Gray
Silver Gray
Mystic Blue
Orient Blue
Steel Blue
Topaz Blue
Carbon Black
Black Sapphire Metallic

G5. Finally the price, the price will be $25.00 shipped within USA.

So now, sign your Name up if you wish to order and list the items you want to order next to your name. Thank you.

REVi MotorWerks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2004, 03:21 AM   #4
BlackExklusiv

1. BlackExklusiv Item C Keyhole Cover Jet Black
BlackExklusiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 04:43 AM   #5
jtkun

My Ride: OrientBlue on CHs
Just sent e-mail for an Orient Blue roof spoiler for a 2003 325i sedan. Thanks!
jtkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:23 AM   #6
calledigital

any fern green 12 pin 4dr mirrors? let me know!

Last edited by calledigital; 12-07-2004 at 06:37 AM.
calledigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #7
NICEBIMMER

My Ride: E36 M3
Any chance you can get OEM M3 mirros and get them painted AW ???

Previous Bimmers-
00 328ci, 01 325i, 95 M3, 97 740i, 97 M3/4/A, 00 M5, 91 318i, 02 X5, 96 740iL, 96 E38 750IL, 00 M5
NICEBIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:39 AM   #8
Artan5
life is a *****..........

My Ride: 330ci :) RIP323i
Send a message via AIM to Artan5
do the mirrors have split glass
Artan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:44 AM   #9
krs71

My Ride: 06 on the 3
I'd be interested in the key hole covers and trunk spoiler in Alpine white. How much is that total painted?
krs71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 12:16 PM   #10
///ACS330Ci

No Cosmosschwarz metallic (P0303) paint?
///ACS330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 12:39 PM   #11
ice_man

Is the multiple order discount applicable to other items you offer as well? (I have about half a dozen things I need)
ice_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:06 PM   #12
itzphong

My Ride: 01 330CIC, 02 745i
Send a message via AIM to itzphong
How bout the electric red paint?

Want/BUY List
Pioneer Z2
UUC TS3Exhaust?
Fog light HID 6500K
Painted Front reflectors
Side clears
LED taillights
itzphong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 01:12 PM   #13
chrisho

My Ride: 2005 TiAg M3
email sent! thanks for the awesome deals
chrisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 03:25 PM   #14
REVI MotorWerks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artan5
do the mirrors have split glass

Yes, blue tinted mirrors with split glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs71
I'd be interested in the key hole covers and trunk spoiler in Alpine white. How much is that total painted?
Please READ!!! $40 + $70 - $10 (discount) = $100.00 shipped within USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_man
Is the multiple order discount applicable to other items you offer as well? (I have about half a dozen things I need)
What other items for example??

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzphong
How bout the electric red paint?
Don't Cry, we will consider Electric Red / Helrot Bright Red and Imola Red IF there is enough people sign up for it. Thanks.

REVi MotorWerks
Old 12-07-2004, 03:35 PM   #15
krs71

I read, but your titles say pre-painted, so I asked the question, price includes painted....please check grammer.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:37 PM   #16
REVI MotorWerks

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs71
I read, but your titles say pre-painted, so I asked the question, price includes painted....please check grammer.

Yes, the prices quoted are ALL ITEMS PRE-PAINTED and SHIPPING included within USA.

REVi MotorWerks
Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 PM   #17
REVI MotorWerks

1. BlackExklusiv - Item C Keyhole Cover - Jet Black
2. jtkun - Item B - AC Roof Spoiler E46 4DR - Orient Blue
Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 PM   #18
mach330

My Ride: E90 AW ///M3
great deals..sux for us ribbon people...
Old 12-07-2004, 03:50 PM   #19
krs71

1. BlackExklusiv - Item C Keyhole Cover - Jet Black
2. jtkun - Item B - AC Roof Spoiler E46 4DR - Orient Blue
3. krs71 - Item F-M3 Trunk Spoiler, ItemC- Key Hole coversE46 Coupe- Alpine White (Total: 100.00)

Let me know when you need the 50 % deposit, I'm still considering the roof spoiler and color coated reflectors. The reflectors are dependent on if I go with my plans for a mtech bumper in the spring.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:40 PM   #20
ishoong

My Ride: 328i
I am interested on M3 mirror bit I know you not cover cosmo black and I dun think their will be much interested on cosmo black around but will you sell non-paint? if yes, how much will it be? is it the same size & style as M3 one and not the M5 replicate like on the ebay?
ishoong is offline   Reply With Quote