CCTV Equipment - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Home Improvement

Home Improvement
Home Improvement ideas, help, DIYs, and show room. Got a home improvement project you need help with or want to share. Post your project now!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #1
evilstar

My Ride: 633csi & 325i
CCTV Equipment

Hello not sure if this is the right sub-forum but this might be the best forum for this topic. Please move if this should be else where.

Looking to replace our CCTV equipment vendor. We have had some issues with our old vendor since my sales rep left the company. Now looking for someone new. I am located in SoCal and would prefer to stay local but is not necessary. Looking for recomendations on sellers and equipment brands.

Currently in need of a 4 channel multiplexer or a DVR that can do Mulitple mixed channel spot outs.

Eventually I would like to update our whole system of 5 16channel DVRs and about 70 cameras for something with better quality, longer recording, and an easier to use interface.

Our current system is cctvstar branded. Supposed to be a direct supplier from korea. We have 5 Vsync DVRs and about 55 "box cameras" with enclosures. 10 external weather IR bullet cameras and 5 internal small dome cameras.

Thank you in advance.
evilstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
al0513

My Ride: 04 Silver Gray 330CI
Monoprice.com
Old 01-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
evilstar

My Ride: 633csi & 325i
Good prices but not many choices.

<3 RAF
evilstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
alkemyst

My Ride: 06 TiAg M3 ZCP 6M
cctvcamerapros.com is great...local to me and may be able to give you someone in your area.
alkemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #5
mookieo2

You can't go wrong with speco. The intensifier series of cameras are awesome and you can get the d16rs. Dvr for not too much money. It can be networked and there are apps for every platform to view multiple Dvr's at one time.
mookieo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:22 AM   #6
stevejames4598
Banned User

Consider mavlon tech for cctv cameras as I have been using their equipment for long and I didn't find any issues with it.
stevejames4598 is offline   Reply With Quote