The OFFICIAL Celebrity/Politician Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Page 28 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2019, 01:42 PM   #541
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
R Kelly had a back week lol
When things like this happen they always make me wonder which celebrities we all currently adore but will be trashing five years from now.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:15 PM   #542
VaderDave
Invictus

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ak-out/580462/

Quote:
The Atlantic has published a lengthy report on Bohemian Rhapsody director Bryan Singer containing new allegations of sexual misconduct including sex with underage boys. The magazine says that reporters Alex French and Maximillian Potter consulted “more than 50 sources” during their yearlong investigation into accusations against Singer.
Old 05-26-2019, 10:07 AM   #543
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rishioner.html

Me too comes for MLK
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 10:07 AM   #544
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rishioner.html

Me too comes for MLK
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 05-26-2019, 11:04 AM   #545
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
MLK Jr.'s sexual proclivities and brags of his conquests have been well-known and -documented for decades... Move along, nothing new to see here...

Maybe if they found something to stick to JFK, now, that might be a scandal...
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:27 PM   #546
Act of God

They allege he watched a rape and laughed, did you click? I never heard that before
Old 05-26-2019, 05:29 PM   #547
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Time to start removing MLK statues, right?
Old 05-26-2019, 08:04 PM   #548
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Time to start removing MLK statues, right?
No, you see, since I posted it you can disregard the content.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:51 AM   #549
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post
MLK Jr.'s sexual proclivities and brags of his conquests have been well-known and -documented for decades... Move along, nothing new to see here...

I’ll quote you if Trump is accused of a felony.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 06:03 PM   #550
swordsman11868

Looks like Spacey’s case is going to be dismissed.

Accuser has pled the fifth.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ening-n1027391

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

BMW Wiki:

Old 07-08-2019, 07:09 PM   #551
Act of God

Underwood always wins
Old 07-08-2019, 07:16 PM   #552
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post

Quote:
The recording from the Willard Hotel near the White House shows how King was accompanied his friend Logan Kearse, the pastor of Baltimore's Cornerstone Baptist church who died in 1991, along with several female parishioners of his church.

In King's hotel room, the files claim they then 'discussed which women among the parishioners would be suitable for natural and unnatural sex acts'.

The FBI document says: 'When one of the women protested that she did not approve, the Baptist minister immediately and forcefully raped her' as King watched.

He is alleged to have 'looked on, laugh and offered advice' during the encounter.
That sounds pretty new.

What's not clear to me is A) how this esteemed author got access to the material and B) whether he's heard the recordings themselves or read reports about them. If the FBI was trying to undermine his power/influence, they certainly could have fabricated reports and maybe the rape never happened. I also wonder why they didn't publicize the info at the time. So the veracity of the info still has to be judged.

But if the description above is correct, should we tear down MLK statues, rename streets and schools, change the holiday?
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:34 AM   #553
BrookEbisa

My Ride: BMW E46 M3 & R nineT
This is just how things go. Even in ancient times, people sleep their way to the top.
BrookEbisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:43 PM   #554
VaderDave
Invictus

More trouble for ya boi R. Kelly:

https://news.avclub.com/r-kelly-has-...g-c-1836299224
Old 07-12-2019, 01:57 PM   #555
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
It's the remix to convictions,

R Kelly's trafficking children,

But now the feds gon n caught him,

Rest of his life is in prison.

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

Last edited by evolved; 07-12-2019 at 01:57 PM.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:02 PM   #556
Act of God

They were playing some crazy ass song of his on the radio, something about did you get your shots, do you want to come with me to America....weird stuff mannnn
Old 07-18-2019, 08:04 AM   #557
Act of God

Charges against Spacey dropped

https://apnews.com/3a3353b8a69d4226b96d98dacc34a7ed

He really took some heat from this too, shows how dangerous the pitchfork mob can be
Old 07-18-2019, 06:54 PM   #558
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Charges against Spacey dropped

https://apnews.com/3a3353b8a69d4226b96d98dacc34a7ed

He really took some heat from this too, shows how powerful the celebrity power connection can be

Fify
Old 10-15-2019, 08:44 PM   #559
Act of God

Cuba goosing jr arrested

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...185152605.html

14 accusers

Yes, you saw what I did there
Old 10-21-2019, 03:41 PM   #560
swordsman11868

Looks like they’re taking the definition of Battery to the extreme.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

BMW Wiki: