Schwaben (FoxWEll NT510) Code scanner for sale - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2019, 06:11 PM   #1
GotZHP

My Ride: '04 BMW 330i ZHP
Schwaben (FoxWEll NT510) Code scanner for sale

Hello All,

Been a long time since I posted here as I was mainly active over on ZHP Mafia but posting this Ad here as well for more visibility. Also, would like to pass this deal along to a fellow enthusiast.

My E46 has been retired from daily driving and I find that I don't really need this code scanner anymore. Willing to hook someone up with a great deal!

It is the Schwaben Professional code scanner by Foxwell that is for sale on ECSTuning.com It was 250 when I bought it new just under a year ago. Seems price has come down to 220ish but you can still save lots by buying mine!

Excellent condition, barely used. Screen even has the original screen protector packaging on it.

Prefer local-ish pick-up or meet. Willing to drive part way to meet anyone who would want to buy it. This way exchange can be made with good old cash.

If no one locally (willing to drive 1 hour north or south of Santa Barbara tops)wants to purchase it, I will open it to the rest of the forum and can accept Venmo or PayPal

Link to craigslist ad is below. Can PM here or respond to craigslist ad, either works. Looking to sell this quickly before I go on vacation, hence the massive price drop!

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/...949536102.html

let me know if you are interested! Priced to sell. First call first priority

https://e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1096657
GotZHP is offline   Reply With Quote