Hey look it's another hate crime hoax! - Page 64 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 08-12-2019, 09:20 PM   #1261
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Lol, they signed the letter "White Nationalists?" No, that's not suspicious at all.

Blazing Saddles redux.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:59 AM   #1262
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Blazing Saddles redux.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:01 AM   #1263
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Doubtful
^ The measured understatement of the year.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:23 AM   #1264
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Hmm

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/07/u...mpression=true
Racial slurs and swastika found at scene of house explosion in Ohio, sheriff says

No photo of the swastika though...let's dig deeper (from DailyMail UK)

hail hortler!

“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:14 AM   #1265
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Lol, they signed the letter "White Nationalists?" No, that's not suspicious at all.
No one's arguing that White Nationalists are particularly smart...
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:15 AM   #1266
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
No one's arguing that White Nationalists are particularly smart...
True, that. Ironically, they can't even draw a swastica.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 08-14-2019 at 09:16 AM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:01 PM   #1267
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
almost every one has turned out to be a hoax... Yet you still beat the dishonest drum
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 08-14-2019, 12:16 PM   #1268
joeski3d

Quote:
almost every one has turned out to be a hoax... Yet you still beat the dishonest drum
Does it bother you that Brownshirts wear brown?

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:22 PM   #1269
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:

Or apparently spell it.

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:35 PM   #1270
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman11868 View Post
Or apparently spell it.
Blame spellchecker.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:26 PM   #1271
Act of God

More fake nazis, real hoaxers arrested (traffic cameras to the rescue)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...eras-1.5258672
Old 08-26-2019, 06:42 PM   #1272
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
They might have gotten away with it if they had only done it for the insurance money.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 08:09 AM   #1273
Act of God

Oh yes, another NOOSE

https://abcnews.go.com/US/illinois-c...ry?id=65371709
Illinois college student charged with hate crime for placing noose on campus: Police

Mugshot says all you need to know
Old 09-04-2019, 08:24 AM   #1274
joeski3d

Quote:
Mugshot says all you need to know

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 09-04-2019, 08:50 AM   #1275
joeski3d

Interdasting....
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...4ldOpnVqcDc0y4

How a Right-Wing Troll Managed to Manipulate the Mainstream Media
When a milkshake to the face brought the spotlight on Andy Ngo, politicians and talking heads on both sides were happy to take on his cause: demonizing antifa

Quote:
...The source told the Mercury that Ngo and Patriot Prayer have an "understanding" that the group offers him protection when he covers rallies in exchange for favorable coverage. While this has not been confirmed, and Ngo strongly denies these allegations, an audio conversation between members of the Proud Boys, released by Willamette Week seemed to confirm that such discussions between Ngo and the Proud Boys had occurred, as one man is recorded saying that Ngo was attacked on June 29th because he refused an offer of protection. "Andy Ngo was ****ing told that if he wanted protection from the PBs [Proud Boys], he went in with us and he went out with us," the man says.

When reached for comment, Ngo directed Rolling Stone to his attorney Harmeet Dhillon, who refuted the allegations made by the Portland Mercury. "There have been suggestions made by that story and others that he is part of that group or embedded in that group or took protection from that group, which is absolutely false," she tells Rolling Stone.

Nonetheless, the footage was highly embarrassing for Ngo, who has long claimed to be an independent and objective journalist, despite many left-wing activists in Portland accusing him of antagonizing them at rallies and selectively editing his footage to malign the left. Shortly after the footage was released, Quillette, a "free thought" publication with a libertarian bent, deleted Ngo's byline from its masthead, though founder Claire Lehmann denied to the Daily Beast that it had anything to do with the recently surfaced Patriot Prayer footage, as did Ngo in an op-ed published by the Spectator. (When asked about this, Dhillon says, "the suggestion that the video coming out is tied with [Ngo cutting ties with Quillette] is false and defamatory.")

But the issue wasn't so much that Ngo had finally been "exposed" as a right-wing provocateur as opposed to a journalist. It was that he'd managed to successfully convince so many ostensibly reasonable people otherwise, despite significant evidence to the contrary - and, in so doing, did some serious damage in the process.

Ballbusters Inc.

Last edited by joeski3d; 09-04-2019 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:18 AM   #1276
ti317

Quote:
Interdasting....
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...4ldOpnVqcDc0y4

How a Right-Wing Troll Managed to Manipulate the Mainstream Media
When a milkshake to the face brought the spotlight on Andy Ngo, politicians and talking heads on both sides were happy to take on his cause: demonizing antifa

Rolling Stone? Really?
“another source”?
Please move this to the fake news thread.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:26 AM   #1277
joeski3d

Quote:
Rolling Stone? Really?
“another source”?
Please move this to the fake news thread.
You're going to have to do better than that. RS is very factually accurate. If you have a source to counter this report then show your work. Otherwise, grab a broom and start cleaning up the storm debris.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 09-04-2019, 09:35 AM   #1278
ti317

Quote:
You're going to have to do better than that. RS is very factually accurate. If you have a source to counter this report then show your work. Otherwise, grab a broom and start cleaning up the storm debris.

It is incumbent on RS to show their work. The fact that Ngo was in with the other side hate group, is meaningless. Many journalists have penetrated all sorts of groups.
Their use of unnamed “sources” reveals this to be nothing more than rationalization for the antifa violence against Ngo.

I am seeing a pattern here. Press freedom and reporter safety are only a concern if the left agrees with the reporter.

As for credibility:
Old 09-04-2019, 09:52 AM   #1279
joeski3d

Quote:
I am seeing a pattern here. Press freedom and reporter safety are only a concern if the left agrees with the reporter.
If you want to see a pattern you will see a pattern. I'm not sure what you're reasoning is for trying to discredit the report. I'm sure it's just a personal peeve based on who presented this bit of enlightenment to the conversation as opposed to any rational thought process.

Go yell at some clouds, take a nap and then re-read the article from the link provided. There are plenty of reference links in the article itself that support the story.

Ballbusters Inc.

Old 09-04-2019, 09:55 AM   #1280
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
I like how TI cut off the headline on the cover pic he posted that referred to the Boston Bomber as a monster (Per AoG's rules only I can post about this because no one else lives in or around Boston).