8th Group Buy for Eonon GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring + D5150 Car GPS - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #41
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by szocha1991 View Post
It must doing something "beep" when you push the each button?
Hi szocha1991, you can easily turn off the beep sound from the buttons, just enter the unit setting - System- then you can turn off the Key tone.
Please have a try, thanks!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:43 PM   #42
joeA4

My Ride: 325i
Just purchased as well

My email is [email protected]. This is my second Eonon unit. Thanks, Joe

2005 325i Sedan M56 SULEV - Blk/Blk
- Koni FSD w/ sport springs, OEM 400M 18" wheels, M Tech II front bumper, Active Autowerke performance tune, Zimmerman slotted w/ Akebono ceramic pads, Khoalty Angel Eyes, Eonon D5150 multimedia, M3 lip, Euro tails, corners and markers

2004 Honda S2000 - Sebring Silver/Red-Black
- Bilstein PSS C/O suspension
joeA4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #43
joeA4

What kind of video files can Eonon play again?

Hi Eonon,

what kind of video file extensions can the Eonon unit play off USB or MicroSD slots, such as avi., mov., etc?

Also, with a D5150, when it arrives, will I need to update the firmware for the "launch.exe" error or is that resolved out of the box? Any other updates I would need to do?

Thanks for answering in advance.

Joe

- Koni FSD w/ sport springs, OEM 400M 18" wheels, M Tech II front bumper, Active Autowerke performance tune, Zimmerman slotted w/ Akebono ceramic pads, Khoalty Angel Eyes, Eonon D5150 multimedia, M3 lip, Euro tails, corners and markers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2014, 03:32 AM   #44
Ken Passey

My Ride: 325ci convertible 55
What is the current uk price for both the Gm 5150 with navigation installed and the d 5150 with navigation installed - thanks, do you accept PayPal payments?

Last edited by Ken Passey; 10-20-2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Question change
Ken Passey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:03 PM   #45
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeA4 View Post
My email is [email protected]. This is my second Eonon unit. Thanks, Joe
Hi joeA4, many thanks for buying from us again! Glad to tell you that we have already shipped your unit on Oct. 17, enjoy your 2nd unit soon! And welcome to share with us your nice installation and pics then, thanks!

Quote:
Hi Eonon,

what kind of video file extensions can the Eonon unit play off USB or MicroSD slots, such as avi., mov., etc?

Also, with a D5150, when it arrives, will I need to update the firmware for the "launch.exe" error or is that resolved out of the box? Any other updates I would need to do?

Thanks for answering in advance.

Joe
Hi Joe, the supported video formats of D5150 are avi, divx, mp4, you can have a try.

You donít need to update the firmware until you meet the launch.exe error in the future. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Passey View Post
What is the current price for both the Gms 5150 and the d 5150 with navigation installed - thanks, do you accept PayPal payments?
Hi Ken , you're in the UK right? The current price for GM5150 is 309GBP including the UK map, and D5150 is 249GBP with map. Sure we accept Paypal payments. Welcome to buy!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GM5150.html
Old 10-21-2014, 01:12 AM   #46
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, a great news to tell you that, the new batch of Eonon D5150 Car DVD sold now is with the new DAB+ input. By connecting to the V0036 DAB+ digital radio box, you can listen to the DAB+ digital radio at ease! For the Europe and Australia customers, welcome to buy them together!

If anyone who are interested in the next group buy, pls feel free to tell me, cheers!

+

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-21-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:13 AM   #47
crx330

My Ride: 330ci
looking for next GB
crx330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:03 PM   #48
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by crx330 View Post
looking for next GB
Hi crx330, thanks for your interest! I've added you to the GB list. Welcome more to join, and don't forget to ask more friends to come! Thanks again!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:09 PM   #49
E46iT

My Ride: 2004 325i Touring
eonon, just sent you an email about a unit for my winter car.

thanks
Old 10-23-2014, 09:37 PM   #50
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46iT View Post
eonon, just sent you an email about a unit for my winter car.

thanks
Hi E46iT, thanks for your Email, I've already replied to you, please kindly check, thanks a lot!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #51
jctownsley

My Ride: '01 325ci
Forgot to let you know my order number after getting in before the 18th! I'm at [email protected] and order number was 141000055563mbtg. Already received the unit! I did forget to order the extension though since I have factory nav. Just ordered it. Order: 141000055704neweng Hopefully it will get here quick so I can install!
jctownsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #52
joeA4

Eononcardvd,

I just installed the d5150 unit. I have avi. Files on my SD and USB drive and the eonon unit did not play them visually. It only played the audio and I had no real control of the file to fast forward or pause etc. Am I supposed to write avi files to a DvD to play the avi? I hope not because it's much easier for me to convert files to avi directly to my USB or SD card and connecting to unit. Please advise. Maybe I'm missing something. Thx

QUOTE=EononCarDVD;16373356]Hi joeA4, many thanks for buying from us again! Glad to tell you that we have already shipped your unit on Oct. 17, enjoy your 2nd unit soon! And welcome to share with us your nice installation and pics then, thanks!

Hi Joe, the supported video formats of D5150 are avi, divx, mp4, you can have a try.

You donít need to update the firmware until you meet the launch.exe error in the future. Thanks!

Hi Ken , you're in the UK right? The current price for GM5150 is 309GBP including the UK map, and D5150 is 249GBP with map. Sure we accept Paypal payments. Welcome to buy!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GM5150.html[/QUOTE]

Old 10-26-2014, 11:43 PM   #53
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jctownsley View Post
Forgot to let you know my order number after getting in before the 18th! I'm at [email protected] and order number was 141000055563mbtg. Already received the unit! I did forget to order the extension though since I have factory nav. Just ordered it. Order: 141000055704neweng Hopefully it will get here quick so I can install!
Hi jctownsley, thanks for your order! OK just wait for your extension cable and look forward to your new installation! Welcome to share with us your nice pics and review then, thanks a lot!

Quote:
Eononcardvd,

I just installed the d5150 unit. I have avi. Files on my SD and USB drive and the eonon unit did not play them visually. It only played the audio and I had no real control of the file to fast forward or pause etc. Am I supposed to write avi files to a DvD to play the avi? I hope not because it's much easier for me to convert files to avi directly to my USB or SD card and connecting to unit. Please advise. Maybe I'm missing something. Thx
Hi joeA4, in your case you can check as follows:
A. Check the storage of your USB/SD. The compatibility of our unit is
B. Make sure if the USB/SD itself is normal, you can check if such files can be played in a computer.
C. Change to other brands' USB/SD.

Hope it helps, pls have a try. If the problem still exists, pls kindly PM me your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, I'll ask our tech and help you further, thanks!
Old 10-28-2014, 01:48 AM   #54
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, a great news to tell you that, today you can get the special Halloween Treat with 37% off discounted price for the GM5150 BMW Car GPS! Only 379USD, even cheaper than the group buy! Awesome right? But only one day sale, now or never! Grab this precious chance asap now!

Old 10-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #55
TRANC3

My Ride: E46, E92
Send a message via Yahoo to TRANC3
8th Group Buy for Eonon GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring + D5150 ...

Hi Eonon,

I'm ready to place the order, but I have a sound system on my car. 2 Subs and a Mono Amplifier. I understand GM5150 has sub connector(s) but where does the Amp cable go? My current head unit (Alpine) has an Amplifier connector. I didn't see that on Eonon unit.

Also, (very important), in the Audio Setting; am I able to control Subwoofer output? Not the general bass, but the subwoofer level only.

Please advise,
Thanks!

Last edited by TRANC3; 10-28-2014 at 10:01 AM.
TRANC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #56
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANC3 View Post
Hi Eonon,

I'm ready to place the order, but I have a sound system on my car. 2 Subs and a Mono Amplifier. I understand GM5150 has sub connector(s) but where does the Amp cable go? My current head unit (Alpine) has an Amplifier connector. I didn't see that on Eonon unit.

Also, (very important), in the Audio Setting; am I able to control Subwoofer output? Not the general bass, but the subwoofer level only.

Please advise,
Thanks!
Hi TRANC3, thanks for your interest! It's easy to connect to the external amp, just connect your amp to the RCA FR/FL/RR/RL Audio output (No. 9,11,12,13 in below pic)

You can't control Subwoofer output level, but you can adjust the general bass on our setting, and there're different EQ, also very convenient.

Welcome to buy this unit soon! Only 2 hours left for the GM5150 Halloween deal! Hurry up!

Old 10-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #57
joeA4

Hi Eonon, when I try to play the avi files the audio plays, but not the actual video. It states "codec not supported". I've tried a few different SD card brands and USB drive brands to no success in playing the avi video. -Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi jctownsley, thanks for your order! OK just wait for your extension cable and look forward to your new installation! Welcome to share with us your nice pics and review then, thanks a lot!

Hi joeA4, in your case you can check as follows:
A. Check the storage of your USB/SD. The compatibility of our unit is
B. Make sure if the USB/SD itself is normal, you can check if such files can be played in a computer.
C. Change to other brands' USB/SD.

Hope it helps, pls have a try. If the problem still exists, pls kindly PM me your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, I'll ask our tech and help you further, thanks!

Old 10-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #58
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Hi Eonon, when I try to play the avi files the audio plays, but not the actual video. It states "codec not supported". I've tried a few different SD card brands and USB drive brands to no success in playing the avi video. -Joe
Hi joeA4, I've asked our tech about your issue. Please kindly send Email to [email protected] attn. Carlos, and send your avi files for our tech to test, pls also tell us your order No. or serial No. of the unit, we will help you further, thanks a lot!
Old 10-29-2014, 10:36 PM   #59
Chum

My Ride: OB Facelift E46
Am I too late for the Halloween Special price?

It's not Halloween yet over here in Australia!
Chum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:36 AM   #60
TRANC3

My Ride: E46, E92
Send a message via Yahoo to TRANC3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi TRANC3, thanks for your interest! It's easy to connect to the external amp, just connect your amp to the RCA FR/FL/RR/RL Audio output (No. 9,11,12,13 in below pic)

You can't control Subwoofer output level, but you can adjust the general bass on our setting, and there're different EQ, also very convenient.

Welcome to buy this unit soon! Only 2 hours left for the GM5150 Halloween deal! Hurry up!

Thanks for the reply but I missed the Halloween deal. I kept checking several times since I asked that question but unfortunately you responded 2 hrs before the deadline.
I think E46Fanatics deserve an extension on the deal

Do it Eonon!
TRANC3 is offline   Reply With Quote