Trump continues to trump the compitition. - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:21 AM   #41
BeMyWhip

My Ride: 01 BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveUlysses View Post
Should have sent a poet
Please learn how to write a coherent sentence.
Kids let this be a lesson for you all.
Stay in School.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:22 AM   #42
Zell

My Ride: so turbo wow
Idiots idiots all around
Feels like 5th grade I this town
What a shame the level of insight is so low
Being on brainless with no glow
Hopefully things will change
Idiots brains
Idiot brains
Idiots
Old 09-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #43
BeMyWhip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
Right?! You make it look easy. What's your secret? Restricting oxygen to your brain? Lead? Freon? Watching Fox News on cable TV?
Learned it from you.
I learned it by watching you.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:35 AM   #44
Zell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyWhip View Post
Learned it from you.
That would be impossible, because I don't believe my German sports car is a muscle car. You must have gotten it from the Fox-freon huffing combo. That's the only way someone would put hood pins in their BMW and write at an inner-city student level.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #45
BraveUlysses

My Ride: 2003 330i
Quote:
Learned it from you.
BraveUlysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:49 AM   #46
BeMyWhip

Yawn.
Let's all keep calm.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:11 AM   #47
Zell

Quote:
Yawn.
Let's all keep calm.
That's just what a liberal would say
Old 09-11-2015, 11:25 AM   #48
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Yawn.
Let's all keep calm.
Including yourself there, Skippy.

Trump reminds me of the old line DC comics gave to Lex Luthor "Do you know how much power I would have to give up to be president." As a multi-billionaire, he can put much more pressure on the markets, and therefore the economy than the POTUS can. Who is going to lead his "empire" if he wins? How much money would he stand to lose? And the Donald is all about the money.

Let us look at this rationally. (Which may be difficult for you.)

The POTUS has very little power to directly impact the country.
He can't pass legislation. He can't hire or fire the people who do make the laws. i.e. congress and the senate.
He has no ability to build coalitions.
Trump can't make good on any of his policies or promises. He can't change the deportation laws. He can't build a wall. He can't cut taxes or change the tax code. All of that MUST be done by congress.

Shall we even mention that Trump's lead this early in an election cycle was dwarfed by Rudy Giuliani, and how did he do? After all Giuliani was a well known figure in a post-9/11 america. He was also a thrice-married, formerly pro-choice, kind of rude person from New York. Trump is a well known figure, and a thrice-married, formerly pro-choice, kind of rude person from New York.

Those with similar early poll numbers, Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich held double digit leads in 2011, did they even come close to winning the nomination, let alone the presidency. And it is hardly a GOP thing. Do the names Joe Lieberman and Howard Dean ring a bell?

It's nice to see you so excited about your boy. But, his poll numbers hardly make him a lock for his parties nomination, let alone the presidency.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:06 PM   #49
BeMyWhip

Yawn. No facts given.
Totally heresay.
Worthless, except to your fellow village idiots.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:09 PM   #50
BeMyWhip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsesq View Post

Trump reminds me of the old line DC comics gave to Lex Luthor "Do you know how much power I would have to give up to be president." As a multi-billionaire, he can put much more pressure on the markets, and therefore the economy than the POTUS can. Who is going to lead his "empire" if he wins? How much money would he stand to lose? And the Donald is all about the money.

He can't pass legislation. He can't hire or fire the people who do make the laws. i.e. congress and the senate.
Trump can't make good on any of his policies or promises. He can't change the deportation laws. He can't build a wall. He can't cut taxes or change the tax code. All of that MUST be done by congress.

Shall we even mention that Trump's lead this early in an election cycle was dwarfed by Rudy Giuliani, and how did he do? After all Giuliani was a well known figure in a post-9/11 america. He was also a thrice-married, formerly pro-choice, kind of rude person from New York. Trump is a well known figure, and a thrice-married, formerly pro-choice, kind of rude person from New York.

Those with similar early poll numbers, Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich held double digit leads in 2011, did they even come close to winning the nomination, let alone the presidency. And it is hardly a GOP thing. Do the names Joe Lieberman and Howard Dean ring a bell?

It's nice to see you so excited about your boy. But, his poll numbers hardly make him a lock for his parties nomination, let alone the presidency.
And did you know that the election is next November?
Old 09-11-2015, 12:10 PM   #51
BeMyWhip

Even wildirish k owz the election is next November, but of course he is much much older and wiser than you guys.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:52 PM   #52
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: S2000+Wrangler
Quote:

Trump is a vindictive fvck....his poll numbers are unlikely to drop...so if he doesn't get the nomination, he WILL run independent just to stick it to the GOP with two big middle fingers. He will lose, they will lose and he'll go back to living his life....only he will write 6 books and make $40 mil from each one.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #53
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
That would be impossible, because I don't believe my German sports car is a muscle car. You must have gotten it from the Fox-freon huffing combo. That's the only way someone would put hood pins in their BMW and write at an inner-city student level.
And the hood-scoop. Essential on all base model 318 series for that retro carburetor intake system.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:57 PM   #54
Foxtrot_Uniform

My Ride: 325Xi
Quote:
Trump is gaining in his lead.
Looks like I wasn't such a town idiot after all.
Perhaps those who suggested that are.
Lmao.
As far as queen hillary, she might be in jail let alone
Running for potus.
Emails.... I believe I spoke on those like 5 to 6 years ago.
Again, I was called a town idiot.
Looks like things are becoming more of obvious now.
Again.
Lmao
When President Trump is in office, this country will improve.
Oh, BTW hillary's attempt of the nae nae dance on ellen:
Triple palmface. Fail on so many levels!
Nope... You are still the village idiot...

Trump will continue to lead right up until he breaks his foot off in his mouth and loses everyone except the village idiots. This will be right before the election and will bring disaster to the GOP.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:25 PM   #55
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
There's also the question as to how Trump will fund a full blown campaign without taking PAC money (which he pledged not to). He's got big dollars behind his name, but a major, major portion of those dollars are all tied up in semi-illiquid assets.

Edit: Also worth noting....almost exactly 8 years ago, Rudy Guilliani was surging in the polls just like Trump. Where is President Rudy?

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss

Last edited by evolved; 09-11-2015 at 01:25 PM.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 01:26 PM   #56
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Trump is a vindictive fvck....his poll numbers are unlikely to drop...so if he doesn't get the nomination, he WILL run independent just to stick it to the GOP with two big middle fingers. He will lose, they will lose and he'll go back to living his life....only he will write 6 books and make $40 mil from each one.

I'd agree with everything in that statement but one item. How can you be so sure his poll numbers will drop? Especially when there is a chunk of historical data showing they are as likely than not to drop.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM   #57
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
I'd agree with everything in that statement but one item. How can you be so sure his poll numbers will drop? Especially when there is a chunk of historical data showing they are as likely than not to drop.
I think people like the idea and the message...if he announces a black guy as a vice, he's all set. Obviously things can change, but think he will remain on top, I don't see the other guys overtaking him.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:28 PM   #58
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
There's also the question as to how Trump will fund a full blown campaign without taking PAC money (which he pledged not to). He's got big dollars behind his name, but a major, major portion of those dollars are all tied up in semi-illiquid assets.

Edit: Also worth noting....almost exactly 8 years ago, Rudy Guilliani was surging in the polls just like Trump. Where is President Rudy?
GOtta have the steam to muster across the finish line...Trump owns stock in steam lol
Old 09-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #59
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
I think we've uncovered a little NFRS/Trump bromance action

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #60
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
I think we've uncovered a little NFRS/Trump bromance action
Not at all. As a person, I think he's a pretty rude, crude, and kinda a POS. I love what he represents....a big fvck you to establishment politics. I MUCH prefer Carson to Trump, I respect him much more.