France to shut down 160 mosques used as terror hubs - Page 247 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 08-13-2019, 05:57 PM   #4921
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/world/sydney...ers-milk-crate
Sydney stabbing suspect yelling 'Allahu akbar' pinned to ground by bystanders with milk crate
Three British men are being hailed as heroes after confronting a knife-wielding man who killed one woman and wounded another in downtown Sydney before trying to stab others Tuesday while yelling "Allahu akbar," according to police and witnesses.
Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/sydney...ers-milk-crate
Sydney stabbing suspect yelling 'Allahu akbar' pinned to ground by bystanders with milk crate
Three British men are being hailed as heroes after confronting a knife-wielding man who killed one woman and wounded another in downtown Sydney before trying to stab others Tuesday while yelling "Allahu akbar," according to police and witnesses.
Shame they weren't in El Paso last week, could've prevented a far worse murder spree against "others."

However, their brave action was made a lot easier given the Sydney killer was only armed with a knife. Would they to have tried that here against the AK-47 wielding assailant, there would be three more dead people.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:27 PM   #4922
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
Shame they weren't in El Paso last week, could've prevented a far worse murder spree against "others."

However, their brave action was made a lot easier given the Sydney killer was only armed with a knife. Would they to have tried that here against the AK-47 wielding assailant, there would be three more dead people.

Not if the heros were armed (with guns)
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #4923
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
Not if the heros were armed (with guns)
Then there would likely be 8 more dead.

Old 08-13-2019, 07:20 PM   #4924
ed17331

Quote:
Then there would likely be 8 more dead.

How do you figure that?
Old 08-13-2019, 08:45 PM   #4925
Rhumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
How do you figure that?
The three Rambo-wannabe good-guys-with-guns getting gunned down but not before the five other people they mowed down after spraying panicked gunfire every which way, which more typifies an actual good-guy-with-a-gun scenario than the Hollywood scenario propagated by the NRA at al.

Remember, the mythical good guy with a gun is typically victim #1.

I'd love to dig it up, but there was a long Tweet stream by some special ops guy who knows a bit about counter fire in an intense situation, utterly ripping the vacuousness of having middling-trained amatuers (teachers-with-guns in his thread) actually providing effective deterrence or protection. I'll try to dig it up, very eye opening.

Last edited by Rhumb; 08-13-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:47 PM   #4926
ed17331

Quote:
The three Rambo-wannabe good-guys-with-guns getting gunned down but not before the five other people they mowed down after spraying panicked gunfire every which way, which more typifies an actual good-guy-with-a-gun scenario than the Hollywood scenario propagated by the NRA at al.

Oh I see. It was just your own personal fantasy. Got it.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:17 PM   #4927
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
3 Somali migrants convicted of raping 14 year old

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/08/3-...-swedish-girl/
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:47 PM   #4928
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
If only we cared about the victims

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-49358907
Leeds man jailed for murdering woman he pestered for sex
Karar Ali Karar stabbed 21-year-old Jodi Miller 15 times at a house on Milan Road, Harehills, Leeds, on 25 February to "teach her a lesson".
The 31-year-old accosted Miss Miller and offered to pay her for sex to which she said no, Leeds Crown Court heard.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 08-17-2019, 08:58 AM   #4929
Act of God

Part and parcel of letting stone age barbarians take over your country

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-19-years.html
Afghan asylum seeker, 22, with 'desire to kill English people' is jailed for 21 years after frenzied knife attacks on Tesco shopper and two other strangers during south London rampage

Step 1 - Grant asylum
Step 2 - Give free welfare
Step 3 -????
Step 4 - "desire to kill English People"
Old 08-17-2019, 12:33 PM   #4930
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
I mean, it was a Tesco after all.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:44 PM   #4931
Act of God

6 wonderful young men convicted of serial raping teens in the uk

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-49500387
Old 08-29-2019, 04:52 AM   #4932
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
All six were asians...
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 09:44 AM   #4933
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
All six were asians...
Damnit, you made me click! Are you a professional click bait headline writer? Cuz you got me good.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:53 PM   #4934
Act of God

Home sweet knife attack

https://www.apnews.com/ed893c16182447af958b41f3870353c0
Feds: Man plotted NYC knife attack in name of Islamic State
Old 09-01-2019, 04:55 PM   #4935
Act of God

2 for Sunday's are for the boyz

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ree-in-france/
SHOCK VIDEO: Islamist Killer Paused to Speak to Fellow Muslim and Give Him a High Five During His Stabbing Spree in France
Old 09-01-2019, 06:10 PM   #4936
Act of God

Seeks asylum, commences knife attack

https://pjmedia.com/trending/1-kille...error-related/
A 19-year-old asylum-seeker was arrested in Villeurbanne, a suburb of Lyon, France, on Saturday after he allegedly killed a 19-year-old and wounded nine others at a subway stop.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:16 PM   #4937
Rhumb

Quote:
Seeks asylum, commences knife attack

https://pjmedia.com/trending/1-kille...error-related/
A 19-year-old asylum-seeker was arrested in Villeurbanne, a suburb of Lyon, France, on Saturday after he allegedly killed a 19-year-old and wounded nine others at a subway stop.
Dude was playing too many video games.

Old 09-06-2019, 07:02 AM   #4938
Act of God

Another gem from the diversity lottery program

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ameri...iding-material
American Citizen, an Alleged ISIS Sniper and Weapons Instructor, Indicted for Providing Material Support to ISIS
As detailed in court filings, Asainov is a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Kazakhstan, who resided in Brooklyn. As alleged, in December 2013, Asainov traveled on a one-way ticket to Istanbul, Turkey, a common transit point to obtain entry into Syria. He subsequently entered Syria, joined ISIS and became a sniper for the terrorist organization. Over time, Asainov rose through the ranks to become an ISIS "emir" in charge of training other ISIS members in the use of weapons. He also attempted to recruit another individual to travel from the United States to Syria to fight for ISIS.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...om-kazakhstan/
Asainov's traveling to Syria to allegedly snipe for ISIS came 14 years after he was first allowed to legally immigrate to the U.S. through the Diversity Visa Lottery program
Old 09-08-2019, 06:08 PM   #4939
Act of God

2 divine children of diversity arrested in plot to kill woman who dared to leave the peaceful book club known as Islam

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4229846.html

Ps fcvk white people
Old 09-13-2019, 01:32 PM   #4940
Act of God

Islam is no different than the other major religions you morons!

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/accuse...released-feds/
Quote:
The Kazakhstan-born alleged jihadi appeared in the courtroom looking solemn, but refused to speak. His lawyer pleaded not guilty on his behalf - saying Asainov wouldn't do it himself "because he doesn't recognize the American system of laws."

"He's converted to Islam. He lives by Sharia law," lawyer Susan Kellman told reporters after the proceeding. "He doesn't believe he has any obligation to abide by the American legal system."

Komatireddy told the judge Asainov was a "clear danger" and a flight risk, citing his contacts in both Syria and Kazakhstan.

"He considers himself a citizen of the Islamic state," she said, adding that he was a "high-level member" of the terror group.

The feds say Asainov, who is a naturalized US citizen, moved to Syria six years ago to join ISIS but lived in Brooklyn from 1998 to 2013 - when he left behind his then-wife and young daughter in Bensonhurst.