Eonon 14th Group Buy for Hot New GA6150F BMW E46 Android 5.1 Car Stereo - Page 4 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2016, 11:29 PM   #61
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Hi guys, a great news to tell you that, now we have deals even better than group buy! This is our Halloween sale with FREE camera and up to 20USD lucky coupon provided for GA6150F BMW e46 navigation: http://www.eonon.com/2016-Halloween-...o-car-dvd.aspx

Welcome to order and save! Cheers!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-20-2016 at 11:33 PM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 01:31 AM   #62
Tbone8ty

My Ride: 2003 330i
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...677176207.html

how is it different from this model?

Black 2003 BMW 330i 5-spd Sport Package HSD
Tbone8ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 02:27 AM   #63
cyberlando

My Ride: 2002 M3
Sooo I have two major issues.......why the hell is this device not rooted!

And why the hell is there only one subwoofer output on the radio......?? This is especially unacceptable

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
[] Led Interior [] DICE Module [] Auxilary 3.5 jack [] 4 channel Amp with component speakers.....and more
Suspension/Handling:
[] KW V3 [] Eibach F&R Sways [] Vibratechnics Tranny mount [] UUC RTAB
[] Vibratechnics Motor Mount [] SSBL [] Turner Camber Plates
[] 90A Akg Subframe Bushings [] Akg Differential Bushings [] Subframe Renforcement

cyberlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #64
cyberlando

Also why is there no auto dimming feature on the head unit?

[] Led Interior [] DICE Module [] Auxilary 3.5 jack [] 4 channel Amp with component speakers.....and more
Suspension/Handling:
[] 90A Akg Subframe Bushings [] Akg Differential Bushings [] Subframe Renforcement

Old 10-23-2016, 11:05 PM   #65
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone8ty View Post
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...677176207.html

how is it different from this model?
Hi Tbone8ty, the biggest difference is, our units are 100% official genuine Eonon brand. Unlike other un-branded products, our units have superior quality and service guarantee. And our sponsorship here to provide you even better after-sale service is a bonus! You can check our reviews here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Eonon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlando View Post
Sooo I have two major issues.......why the hell is this device not rooted!

And why the hell is there only one subwoofer output on the radio......?? This is especially unacceptable

Quote:
Also why is there no auto dimming feature on the head unit?

Hi cyberlando, this is to protect the software and prevent the risk of abnormal working of the unit. We canít open the root right to the customers now. Most customers can understand it, hope you can understand it too, thanks!

The sub output of GA6150F can be connected to your external amp directly. If your external amp supports multiple sub outputs, then the subs can be connect to your amp then.

The unit has auto dimming function. Please try to unplug the can bus and plug it again firmly to have a try. If the problem still exists, you can try to take out the illumination wire as this picture shows you , and connect this wire to the positive pole of your car headlight to have a try. Thanks!
Old 10-24-2016, 12:12 AM   #66
cyberlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Tbone8ty, the biggest difference is, our units are 100% official genuine Eonon brand. Unlike other un-branded products, our units have superior quality and service guarantee. And our sponsorship here to provide you even better after-sale service is a bonus! You can check our reviews here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Eonon

Hi cyberlando, this is to protect the software and prevent the risk of abnormal working of the unit. We canít open the root right to the customers now. Most customers can understand it, hope you can understand it too, thanks!

The sub output of GA6150F can be connected to your external amp directly. If your external amp supports multiple sub outputs, then the subs can be connect to your amp then.

The unit has auto dimming function. Please try to unplug the can bus and plug it again firmly to have a try. If the problem still exists, you can try to take out the illumination wire as this picture shows you , and connect this wire to the positive pole of your car headlight to have a try. Thanks!
What are yo8 talking about multi sub.... there is literally only one rca cable for subwoofer output. Meaning one channel operation......what multi sub thing are u out talking about i looked.

Suspension/Handling:

Old 10-24-2016, 12:15 AM   #67
cyberlando

And for the root thing if a customer requests this access it should be given to them. Of course under the understanding if anything goes wrong they are responsible!

I would like to have a rom with root access.

Also I'd like a picture of these two sub connections your talking about

Suspension/Handling:

Old 10-24-2016, 01:09 PM   #68
Sev1980

My Ride: 05 M3 02 330cic
So I waited a week and paid eonon 20 dollars for them to send me a 90 degree adapter for the aeral antenna issue. I just got the package and they sent me a new GPS puck. \

I am very close to giving up on installing this unit and sending it back. I do not want to, but it's impossible to install.

I like the unit itself, it looks well built and the UI is very good. I just cant get it into my car. It's beyond frustrating.

Last edited by Sev1980; 10-24-2016 at 01:27 PM.
Sev1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:15 PM   #69
cyberlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev1980 View Post
So I waited a week and paid eonon 20 dollars for them to send me a 90 degree adapter for the aeral antenna issue. I just got the package and they sent me a new GPS puck. \

I am very close to giving up on installing this unit and sending it back. I do not want to, but it's impossible to install.

I like the unit itself, it looks well built and the UI is very good. I just cant get it into my car. It's beyond frustrating.
Don't hold your breath they take twice as long to respond to this thread.

Suspension/Handling:

Old 10-24-2016, 05:02 PM   #70
backspace119

My Ride: E46 325i
Quote:
What are yo8 talking about multi sub.... there is literally only one rca cable for subwoofer output. Meaning one channel operation......what multi sub thing are u out talking about i looked.

Subs in a car just form standing waves, there is no need for multiple channels for the subs, running them all on one channel will give you the same experience as on multiple channels. If you're still not content with this, just plug the subs into the rear RCA outs, although there really is no need
backspace119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:20 PM   #71
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev1980 View Post
So I waited a week and paid eonon 20 dollars for them to send me a 90 degree adapter for the aeral antenna issue. I just got the package and they sent me a new GPS puck.

Hi Sev1980, really sorry for the inconvenience caused. No worry I will continue helping you then, I'll reply to your Email later, thanks for your patience!

Quote:

Hi cyberlando, I didn't mean our head unit has muti-sub outputs. LOL What I mean is, you can connect the sub to an external AMP with multi-sub outputs, but you can not connect the muti sub to our head unit directly. Our unit has only one sub out. Hope you understand, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspace119 View Post
Subs in a car just form standing waves, there is no need for multiple channels for the subs, running them all on one channel will give you the same experience as on multiple channels. If you're still not content with this, just plug the subs into the rear RCA outs, although there really is no need
This advice is decent too! Thanks backspace119!
Old 11-13-2016, 12:29 PM   #72
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, another great news to tell you that, Black Friday comes early on Eonon official store. Now a FREE camera + up to 30USD coupon provided for any orders above 228USD, including the GA6150F Android 5.1 BMW navigation, welcome to check here for more details:

Grab this deal soon!
Old 11-14-2016, 05:33 PM   #73
2003atl

My Ride: E90
Says out of stock, will you get anymore?

Quote:
Hi guys, another great news to tell you that, Black Friday comes early on Eonon official store. Now a FREE camera + up to 30USD coupon provided for any orders above 228USD, including the GA6150F Android 5.1 BMW navigation, welcome to check here for more details:

Grab this deal soon!
2003atl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 02:00 AM   #74
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003atl View Post
Says out of stock, will you get anymore?
Hi 2003atl, I'm not sure where you have seen it's out of stock, but on our official site, GA6150F is obviously in stock, you can check and place an order here:
http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS...S/GA6150F.html
Thanks a lot!
Old 11-15-2016, 03:37 AM   #75
Hazey82

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Are you able to sell me one without your logo and model number on the front as its not the look I want. I want clean oem look
Hazey82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:58 PM   #76
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
Are you able to sell me one without your logo and model number on the front as its not the look I want. I want clean oem look
Hi Hazey82, thanks for your interest! We don't have a GA6150F head unit without logo on the unit. Many guys want Eonon unit with a logo, so it will be different from other non-brand unit. LOL

No worry, even if with Eonon logo, the unit still looks OEM, and even cooler! Cheers! Welcome to buy it here with free camera and coupon provided: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS...S/GA6150F.html Thanks!
Old 11-16-2016, 12:42 AM   #77
cyberlando

Wat I still want is the ability to root my darn device!!

I'm Confused because last I checked....it was mine since I paid for this unit. So why can I not have the ability to root it ?

Suspension/Handling:

Old 11-28-2016, 05:44 AM   #78
EononCarDVD

Cyber Monday is a festival for techies. If you miss out the Black Friday, Eonon still offers you appealing deals on our cutting-edge head units! Up to 80USD OFF & FREE camera / dashcam alternatives provided! Just choose the gift you like for the GA6150F Android 5.1 BMW E46 navigation here:

Welcome to order it soon!
Old 12-28-2016, 08:42 PM   #79
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, hope you had a nice Christmas Holiday. If you have missed the Christmas deal, donít miss the bigger 4-day Year End Sale again which helps you save even more:

Glad to tell you the new GA6150 Android 5.1 BMW E46 navigation is with only 299USD price, a free camera /dash camera alternatives will be provided, and extra 25USD OFF if buying other accessories together! The last great deal of this year! You can choose on gift below:

Welcome to buy!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:20 PM   #80
EononCarDVD

Hi guys, Happy New Year! Wish you had a wonderful new year full of hope and possibilities!

Let's welcome the 2017 with warm hug & 1st batch of gifts from Eonon! We prepare as much as 30% OFF discount & the hottest accessories of last year for you to choose -
a free Camera A0119 or a Dashcam R0008.

You can get our GA6150 Android 5.1 car gps for your BMW E46 with great price and also free gift! Check more details here:

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 01-09-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Tags
android 5.1 head unit, android car gps, android car stereo, bmw navigation, eonon