Media Collusion/Fake News Thread - Page 145 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #2881
Stankia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anywhere in an hour
Posts: 63
My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
It makes you human, learn some psychology
Humans are inherently flawed. That doesn't mean such behavior should be embraced. We haven't yet effectively evolved to this modern, global world, but we must try otherwise we are no better than monkeys.
__________________

Last edited by Stankia; 08-23-2019 at 11:44 AM.
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:07 PM   #2882
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-suggests.html
Fake news gives rise to fake memories: Study shows many people recall details that never happened after reading a fabricated report - especially if it back up their opinions
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:08 PM   #2883
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Humans are inherently flawed. That's doesn't mean such behavior should be embraced. We haven't yet effectively evolved to this modern, global world, but we must try otherwise we are no better than monkeys.
Let me know when you apply this standard to non whites and we will talk
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:10 PM   #2884
mistrzmiasta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,002
My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Humans are inherently flawed. That's doesn't mean such behavior should be embraced. We haven't yet effectively evolved to this modern, global world, but we must try otherwise we are no better than monkeys.

yes and you're a perfect example of that flaw.
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 08:07 AM   #2885
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-suggests.html
Fake news gives rise to fake memories: Study shows many people recall details that never happened after reading a fabricated report - especially if it back up their opinions
Well, that explains about 95% of your content and convictions expressed on these forums.
__________________

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:35 AM   #2886
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
In today's gaslighting fake news, NBC news publishes article declaring the heterosexuality is oppressive

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...er-ncna1042931
Miley Cyrus' split with Liam Hemsworth isn't just celebrity gossip - it's a blow to the patriarchy
Quote:
Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women. Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don't need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.

As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working.
The civil war will be ugly, but short
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.

Last edited by Act of God; 08-23-2019 at 09:36 AM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:02 AM   #2887
Cabrio330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 154
My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
In today's gaslighting fake news, NBC news publishes article declaring the heterosexuality is oppressive

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...er-ncna1042931
Miley Cyrus' split with Liam Hemsworth isn't just celebrity gossip - it's a blow to the patriarchy


The civil war will be ugly, but short
Heterosexual men with guns against _______.

I like our chances.
__________________
Quote:
The world began to crumble when feelings started overruling facts.--Ricky Gervais
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #2888
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #2889
Stankia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Anywhere in an hour
Posts: 63
My Ride: Germans
Wait, Liam Hemsworth married that piece of trash?
__________________
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 01:24 PM   #2890
Cabrio330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 154
My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Wait, Liam Hemsworth married that piece of trash?
A: Jeffrey Epstein and Miley Cyrus

Q: Name two topics that do not divide.
__________________
Quote:
The world began to crumble when feelings started overruling facts.--Ricky Gervais

Last edited by Cabrio330; 08-23-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Cabrio330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:24 AM   #2891
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Amazon forest fires fake news

__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:42 AM   #2892
WDE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Old Greg's Cavern
Posts: 12,955
My Ride: '13 128i STX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
In today's gaslighting fake news, NBC news publishes article declaring the heterosexuality is oppressive

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...er-ncna1042931
Miley Cyrus' split with Liam Hemsworth isn't just celebrity gossip - it's a blow to the patriarchy


The civil war will be ugly, but short


Thatís an OpEd. Who gives a ****?


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
__________________
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 12:21 PM   #2893
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
It was published by NBC, that's why it is relevant
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 02:00 PM   #2894
WDE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Old Greg's Cavern
Posts: 12,955
My Ride: '13 128i STX
Media Collusion/Fake News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
It was published by NBC, that's why it is relevant


That doesnít make it relevant in the slightest. Who would be an acceptable publisher? I donít see you calling out Breitbart or Fox News for extremely biased reporting.

I guess things should only be published if you agree with it. That appears to be how you assess anything.

Idiot.


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
__________________

Last edited by WDE46; 08-25-2019 at 02:01 PM.
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 06:18 PM   #2895
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
NBC is too 3 biggest media outlet, they thought it was appropriate. To even compare the, to small fish like Breitbart shows you are either much less intelligent than advertised or far more dishonest than Previously known
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:47 PM   #2896
WDE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Old Greg's Cavern
Posts: 12,955
My Ride: '13 128i STX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
NBC is too 3 biggest media outlet, they thought it was appropriate. To even compare the, to small fish like Breitbart shows you are either much less intelligent than advertised or far more dishonest than Previously known


Itís a fringe view for sure but I donít see the problem with it. Ignorant? Yes. But I really donít see the problem with it being published. Your problem with it is that you completely disagree with it and you canít tolerate that. I disagree with it too but I donít give two shits.


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
__________________
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:30 PM   #2897
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
One of the top outlets choosing to publish it is a mainstream endorsement if it's content
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:41 PM   #2898
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
CNN will air anything

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...hs-hitler.html
Psychiatrist on CNN: Trump "May Be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths" Than Hitler, Stalin, Mao

Well at least they're reasonable
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 06:18 AM   #2899
WDE46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Old Greg's Cavern
Posts: 12,955
My Ride: '13 128i STX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
One of the top outlets choosing to publish it is a mainstream endorsement if it's content


Not really. Itís an oped.


Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
__________________
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:48 AM   #2900
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Fake news can't even keep their own story straight

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...n-fires-global
Day After Stating No Link, NY Times Blames Amazon Fires on Global Warming
One day after reporting, "These fires were not caused by climate change," The New York Times blamed the ongoing Amazon rain forest fires on....climate change.
__________________
Whataboutism is a moral necessity, because it disarms the hypocrisy the left wields like a battle axe by illustrating the undeniable truth.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.