The OFFICIAL Celebrity/Politician Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
The OFFICIAL Celebrity/Politician Sex Abuse Scandal Thread

I'm surprised to see that nobody has started a thread to chronicle all the celebrities whose careers are imploding due to allegations of sexual abuse (some of them from decades in the past).

Post 'em up! It seems like there's a new one every day.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/entert...uct/index.html
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
I think the biggest shocker (pun intended) is Charlie Sheen sodomizing Corey Haim.

Sent while enjoying a warm cup of Zell covfefe
Old 11-09-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
They shut down the production of one of my favorite shows (House of Cards) and now they're going after one of my favorite comedians... I hope none of the Game of Thrones cast has a scandal before they can wrap the final season.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #4
zuckuss00

My Ride: F22 M235i JB4
It's literally a witch hunt now at this point.

This industry has been built on "favors" for a long time in one way or another... Right now we are only hearing about all the ones that said no. What about the ones that said YES? I sure their are quite a few big names on that list.

I'm really hoping we don't lose one of the most talented comedians in the business now.
zuckuss00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: SG E46, SGM GTI
I'll say it...... Besides no one starting a thread about this .... I'm more surprised (not really) that all these victims accepted what was happening and used it to get movie/tv/whatever roles, used that for so many years, made so many $MM of dollars.... and now are whistleblowers.

Last edited by cd330; 11-09-2017 at 06:51 PM.
cd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:52 PM   #6
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd330 View Post
I'll say it...... Besides no one starting a thread about this .... I'm more surprised (not really) this all these victims accepted what was happening and used it to get movie/tv/whatever roles, used that for so many years, made so many $MM of dollars.... and now are whistleblowers.
I wonder whether a lot of it has to do with the fallout from the Bill Cosby accusations--people started to see that maybe (just maybe) the public was going to start taking these accusations seriously, even if they implicated extremely popular celebrities.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:55 PM   #7
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Dis gun b gud
If you want to make a statement that we all ought to get on board to fight poverty, I'm with you. If you want to say that we ought to fight income inequality I'm not with you at all. Because I don't think that the rich guy stole from the poor guy. In fact rich people don't get rich by stealing from poor people because it turns out poor people don't have money.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #8
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
I wonder whether a lot of it has to do with the fallout from the Bill Cosby accusations--people started to see that maybe (just maybe) the public was going to start taking these accusations seriously, even if they implicated extremely popular celebrities.
I wouldn't say a lot of it has to do with the Cosby thing..... It may have been a starting point for younger people to start speaking up and seeking change (much like our current climate in this country). This stuff happens in corporate america, hollywood, celebrities, etc..... Greed is a funny thing, at what point do you walk away from your dreams because of morals and standing up for what is right vs. compromising yourself in order to make millions of dollars or advance your career, then once you get to the end game "out" those you compromised with.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:31 PM   #9
Zell

My Ride: so turbo wow
Attaboy Vader. Bringing back OT

Sent from Timson's yacht
Old 11-09-2017, 09:23 PM   #10
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
When I think of all the women I had to sleep with to get to where I am today... It was brutal. Brutal, I tell you.
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:17 AM   #11
BreakfastBurrito

Old 11-10-2017, 09:28 AM   #12
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2007 Ford Edge
Quote:
I wouldn't say a lot of it has to do with the Cosby thing..... It may have been a starting point for younger people to start speaking up and seeking change (much like our current climate in this country). This stuff happens in corporate america, hollywood, celebrities, etc..... Greed is a funny thing, at what point do you walk away from your dreams because of morals and standing up for what is right vs. compromising yourself in order to make millions of dollars or advance your career, then once you get to the end game "out" those you compromised with.
Is that how you became a mod?

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese
BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:45 AM   #13
SamDoe1

My Ride: Economy Hatchback
Quote:
I'll say it...... Besides no one starting a thread about this .... I'm more surprised (not really) that all these victims accepted what was happening and used it to get movie/tv/whatever roles, used that for so many years, made so many $MM of dollars.... and now are whistleblowers.
This.

It's a bunch of people hopping on the next bandwagon to get a few more minutes of fame. Please note how there aren't many (any?) actual A-list people coming out with accusations, it's all the B and C list celebs who are trying to get their name out there.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:48 AM   #14
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
Is that how you became a mod?
Old 11-10-2017, 09:51 AM   #15
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Give head. Get ahead.

I am not here to discourage individuals from coming out or downplay the severity of the situations, and no one should be put in such a situation, but it does just feel like a majority are jumping on the bandwagon while they can before the cash runs out.

My favorite so far has been the girl who tweeted her allegations against Jeremy Piven using " 'member when' and 'boobies' in the statement. He quickly responded in his defense, which many of the accused so far have not been doing, shutting down her claims. I watched Entourage, I'm sure the groupie level was as big off screen as portrayed on.

Stay safe guys, video tape everything

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #16
MachRc
Picture me rollin'

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
This witch Hunt makes me sick. I don't doubt half the allegations but as someone who has faced mulitple allegation of rape and sexual abuse it hard for me to look at any of the accused with full scrutiny.

And why is it agaisnt men only. Where are all the hot female teachers ? What happened to them!

Sent from my SM-G955U using E46Fanatics mobile app

"My music Sicily, rich California smell. An axe killer adventure, paint a picture well. I sing a song from Sing-Sing
sipping on ginseng. Righteous wax chaperon rotating ring kings.."
MachRc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:10 AM   #17
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
The OFFICIAL Celebrity Sex Scandal Thread

Let the defamation lawsuits begin!

Corey Haim's Mother Says Charlie Sheen Did Not Abuse Her Late Son But Claims Another Man Did - People https://apple.news/AIqzu7AUpTzyPlyMAuuYwLg

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.

Last edited by swordsman11868; 11-10-2017 at 10:10 AM.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:31 AM   #18
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Guilty until proven innocent is the way this has become.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:40 AM   #19
Ynot

My Ride: 997
I had always assume all actress/models are slvts and all actors are sleezy. This is not news to me. The ones that don't sleep their way to the top are very rare or their family are in high positions has always been my view of celebrities.

Last edited by Ynot; 11-10-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:14 AM   #20
BreakfastBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I had always assume all actress/models are slvts and all actors are sleezy. This is not news to me. The ones that don't sleep their way to the top are very rare or their family are in high positions has always been my view of celebrities.
They're all sleezeballs. Does anyone recall the fappening?