FBI's credibility problem: Peter Strzok - Page 90 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2019, 10:35 AM   #1781
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Are the facts accurate, yes or no
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 10:39 AM   #1782
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Are the facts accurate, yes or no
Does context matter, yes or no?
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:02 AM   #1783
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Does context matter, yes or no?
You don’t know the context, you weren’t there. We’re dealng with facts. Did I say anything untrue?

We all know the answer is “no”, since you’re now trying to wiggle out from under another embarrassment,
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:11 AM   #1784
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
FBI's credibility problem: Peter Strzok

Quote:
Originally Posted by act of god View Post



did she or did she not have dinner with simpson before and after trump tower? Yes or no

o.j.?
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers

Last edited by ti317; 08-17-2019 at 11:12 AM.
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:41 AM   #1785
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
You don’t know the context, you weren’t there. We’re dealng with facts. Did I say anything untrue?

We all know the answer is “no”, since you’re now trying to wiggle out from under another embarrassment,
Context: We know there was a court hearing that same day and she was representing Prevezon. We know from congressional testimony that there were two dinners involving groups of people. We have names of other people who were at the dinners. So again, we have context. You chose to ignore it because it doesn't fit with your narrow view of what happened.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:58 AM   #1786
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Context: We know there was a court hearing that same day and she was representing Prevezon. We know from congressional testimony that there were two dinners involving groups of people. We have names of other people who were at the dinners. So again, we have context. You chose to ignore it because it doesn't fit with your narrow view of what happened.
So your defense to her two dinners with Glenn Simpson is that other people were also there?

I see you don’t deny the emergency visa either, good work. It’s not like Prevezon did not have multiple layers there already...oh wait
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:02 PM   #1787
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
So your defense to her two dinners with Glenn Simpson is that other people were also there?

I see you don’t deny the emergency visa either, good work. It’s not like Prevezon did not have multiple layers there already...oh wait
Is that what you would say if a client needed more than one lawyer "oh you already have other lawyers there"? You're the worst lawyer in America for sure.

My "defense" of the two dinners is that they were at events, not meetings as you claim.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #1788
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
So she had dinner with him before and after the meeting, just that other people were also there. A+ defense right there
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:15 PM   #1789
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
So she had dinner with him before and after the meeting, just that other people were also there. A+ defense right there
You're trying to use these dinners as a prop for a "meeting to set up a presidential candidate" and you're failing, miserably. Again, worst lawyer in America.
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #1790
Cabrio330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 154
My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
You don’t know the context, you weren’t there. We’re dealng with facts. Did I say anything untrue?

We all know the answer is “no”, since you’re now trying to wiggle out from under another embarrassment,
He has "embarrassment" tattooed on his neck, he's not wiggling out from under squat.
__________________
Quote:
The world began to crumble when feelings started overruling facts.--Ricky Gervais
Cabrio330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:03 PM   #1791
Cabrio330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 154
My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
You're trying to use these dinners as a prop for a "meeting to set up a presidential candidate" and you're failing, miserably. Again, worst lawyer in America.
Even a one cell organism is smart enough to know there is a lot more to the plausible theory than two dinners, but keep wiggling.
__________________
Quote:
The world began to crumble when feelings started overruling facts.--Ricky Gervais
Cabrio330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:22 PM   #1792
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Mueller caught lying in final report: mifsud attorney confirms he is a western asset on Fox today, mueller stated he was a Russian asset in his report, refused to comment when questioned before Congress
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #1793
swordsman11868
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,790
My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
FBI's credibility problem: Peter Strzok

Where is Mifsud anyway? Did he get Clintoned??!!??

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ct-may-be-dead

Also:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rged-for-lying

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
__________________
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki: http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.

Last edited by swordsman11868; 08-19-2019 at 01:36 PM.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 12:52 PM   #1794
Shaban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
My Ride: 2005 CBR600
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...memos-n1047706

Inspector general says Comey violated policy by leaking memos, but DOJ declines to prosecute

Waiting for AoG's tears
__________________
- Alex
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 01:12 PM   #1795
joeski3d
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 523
My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...memos-n1047706

Inspector general says Comey violated policy by leaking memos, but DOJ declines to prosecute

Waiting for AoG's tears
Just waggle the word IF in his face.
__________________

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 01:53 PM   #1796
mistrzmiasta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,002
My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
they shouldn't. i mean people speed right?
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:09 PM   #1797
ti317
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: S. Florida
Posts: 932
My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
they shouldn't. i mean people speed right?


Boom shakalaka!

Because I’m black.
__________________
The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get any worse every time Congress meets. - Will Rogers
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:45 PM   #1798
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...memos-n1047706

Inspector general says Comey violated policy by leaking memos, but DOJ declines to prosecute

Waiting for AoG's tears
Violated policy =/= committing a crime (although I do believe he did commit a crime and Barr punted on that too)

If he has a pension it should be gone. If his leaking classified info was criminal it should be prosecuted.
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:16 PM   #1799
Black///M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 58
My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Durham is a prosecutor, I believe the DoJ is waiting for him to file charges...
Black///M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:37 PM   #1800
Act of God
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In your gf's front hole
Posts: 356
My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Trump briefing with Comey was a setup, confirmed

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...rtainly-setup/

Laptop ready in the car? Jesus time to hang these traitors
__________________
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) 1999 - VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.