Eonon 17th Group Buy Best Offer for New GA8150A Android 7.1 BMW E46 Car Stereo! - Page 2 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2017, 01:59 AM   #21
drehart

My Ride: 2005 330xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Excuse me, drehart. Could you please tell us why you would like us to extend the end date 1 week to 12/29? Do you meet any difficulties on placing the order on this unit now? Thanks.

No difficulties with your site. I work for the state who pays once a month. I didnít budget for one of these these month. Therefore I was hoping you would extend the sale long enough to reach my next payday. I figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
drehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:21 AM   #22
EononCarDVD

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by drehart View Post
No difficulties with your site. I work for the state who pays once a month. I didnít budget for one of these these month. Therefore I was hoping you would extend the sale long enough to reach my next payday. I figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Hi drehart, we feel so sorry we couldn't help as it was announced in public that this group buy on Eonon GA8150A will be ended on Dec. 22nd, 2017. You can also buy it from us even the GB is over.
Shop now and you can get the best offer with lower price, FREE Christmas gift and receive it by Christmas. Hope you understand, thanks.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:49 AM   #23
Fajah

My Ride: 330i and e46 M3 Conv
Quote:
Yes, it will. Kindly we suggest you send us the pictures of your car dash or the power plug of your cars before purchase. We will help you check whether our head units GA8150A fit your cars or not. Welcome to order it ASAP and receive the gifts by Christmas. Thank you!

Just placed order for two units. 171200101458entg

Please make sure I get the V00056 for both.

Fajah
You know, the daddy. Freaky deaky Dutch. (Gold member)
2001 330i & M3

e46 330i & M3 LSB Convertible
Fajah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2017, 08:22 PM   #24
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajah View Post
Just placed order for two units. 171200101458entg

Please make sure I get the V00056 for both.

Fajah
2001 330i & M3
Cheers, Fajah! We will ship out 2 head units GA8150A and two FREE Christmas gifts V0056 for you ASAP. You will receive the parcel by Christmas. Let's welcome more come and join us.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:03 AM   #25
vachfolle

My Ride: 325ti/330Cd/135i
Hi, interested too.
Can I buy the V0054 DAB+ Digital Audio Broadcasting box* with the unit in group buy and have the Ä15 discount too ?

* Switzerland use.

Last edited by vachfolle; 12-19-2017 at 01:08 AM.
vachfolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:17 PM   #26
Fajah

Eonon 17th Group Buy Best Offer for New GA8150A Android 7.1 BMW E46 Car Stereo!

Quote:
Cheers, Fajah! We will ship out 2 head units GA8150A and two FREE Christmas gifts V0056 for you ASAP. You will receive the parcel by Christmas. Let's welcome more come and join us.

Just cancelled my order. After all of the hoopla and promises, I get a follow up email asking for more money because I supposedly live remotely.(I don't) I hate companies that play games like this. And I had ordered one for each of my cars, was excited about it. Dang.

The other explanation might be a scammer posing as eonon. Just the way they ask for the money was strange. No request for payment but a set of instructions on how I could send them money from my pay pal.

Fajah
2001 330i & M3

Last edited by Fajah; 12-19-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:43 PM   #27
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachfolle View Post
Hi, interested too.
Can I buy the V0054 DAB+ Digital Audio Broadcasting box* with the unit in group buy and have the Ä15 discount too ?

* Switzerland use.
Hi vachfolle, yes of course you can. You can enjoy buying one or several accessories together with Eonon head unit to save Extra $15.00 and choose the FREE Christmas gift or Coupon at the cart page. Get the best offer here: https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GP.../GA8150AT.html Thanks.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #28
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Just cancelled my order. After all of the hoopla and promises, I get a follow up email asking for more money because I supposedly live remotely.(I don't) I hate companies that play games like this. And I had ordered one for each of my cars, was excited about it. Dang.

The other explanation might be a scammer posing as eonon. Just the way they ask for the money was strange. No request for payment but a set of instructions on how I could send them money from my pay pal.

Fajah
2001 330i & M3
Hi Fajah, we feel deeply sorry and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we are certified and official Eonon company.

As for the items you have ordered, we sent the information to express company but was informed that your address is remote area, so there is 5 USD extra charges for the shipping. Hope you can understand. You can check details here: https://www.ups.com/media/zh/cn/ea_surcharge.pdf

But we have done best to help apply for a special case for you. We have already shipped out the items to you and you don't need to pay for the ODA fee. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and wish you a happy day. Thank you.

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-19-2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:08 PM   #29
Fajah

Quote:
Hi Fajah, we feel deeply sorry and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we are certified and official Eonon company.

As for the items you have ordered, we sent the information to express company but was informed that your address is remote area, so there is 5 USD extra charges for the shipping. Hope you can understand. You can check details here: https://www.ups.com/media/zh/cn/ea_surcharge.pdf

But we have done best to help apply for a special case for you. We have already shipped out the items to you and you don't need to pay for the ODA fee. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and wish you a happy day. Thank you.

Thanks. That is a very big document. Thanks for straightening things out.

Fajah
2001 330i & M3

Old 12-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #30
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Thanks. That is a very big document. Thanks for straightening things out.

Fajah
2001 330i & M3
Thank you for your kind understanding and wish you enjoy your units. You will receive the items soon. Thanks.

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 12-19-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:57 PM   #31
EononCarDVD

Thumbs Up Last Day! Last Day! Never miss out on it.

Eonon 17th group buy for Eonon 2GB RAM Octa-Core GA8150A Android 7.1 BMW E46 Car GPS lasts till Dec. 22nd, helping you
save a lot and even with FREE Christmas gift (dashcam/backupcamera/OBD2) or Coupon provided! More details you can check this thread:
https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...n#post17914441

Here is the group buy link which you can order directly with discounted price:
https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GP.../GA8150AT.html

A kind note, if your car has factory navigation, youíll have to buy our A0579 extended wiring harness together for installation:
https://www.eonon.com/Accessories/Ki...ess/A0579.html
Old 12-22-2017, 08:52 AM   #32
SaltyNC

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330Ci
Quote:
Congratulations! You got the best deal. We will ship the units to you ASAP and you will receive it by Christmas. Yes, our head units GA8150A are with the newest Android 7.1 system. Thank you! Please ask more to come and join us.
You guys ship fast. I ordered 12/18 and received today 12/21. Unit is packed extremely well. It looks really nice out of the box (not powered yet), just like in the marketing materials. My only suggestion would be one that I think will be near universal for BMW enthusiasts, and that is to save the company some money and don't apply the logo at the bottom. It looks out of place in a BMW. If you have to brand it, make it removable. Because it is a painted logo and because the black plastic face plate is also painted with a matte paint coat, it is practically impossible to remove the logo without damaging the matte paint. The unit looks OEM in every way except for the logo.

I do have one question. My car already has the NAV unit with the integrated GPS antenna. I ordered the extension cable that is used with Harman Kardon NAV units. Does that extension cable have a connection that allows me to connect the built-in GPS antenna rather than using the one supplied with the head unit?

Thanks!

I'll likely get this installed this weekend.

Salty
SaltyNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:46 AM   #33
quikduk

My Ride: 2006 325Ci
Eonon,

Does this kit fit my 11/2005 (2006) E46?

Also, doe the kit come with the Fakra antenna adapter and if I order today (presently 0845 PST, when would I receive the kit?

Thanks.
quikduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #34
quikduk

I just ordered this one with the OBD2 module via the group buy link to the Eonon special price. Thanks again and I am looking forward to getting and installing this unit.

Also, I am about to order a dash bezel so if anyone has a suggestion for the best one (i.e. it fits properly), please post that link ASAP.

THanks
Old 12-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #35
quikduk

I ordered this one.

https://www.amazon.com/DKMUS-179x105...s=E46+BMW+dash

We'll see how it fits.

Now the wait begins...

Oh... and Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time) to all!

Last edited by quikduk; 12-22-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:03 PM   #36
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikduk View Post
Eonon,

Does this kit fit my 11/2005 (2006) E46?

Also, doe the kit come with the Fakra antenna adapter and if I order today (presently 0845 PST, when would I receive the kit?

Thanks.
Quote:
I just ordered this one with the OBD2 module via the group buy link to the Eonon special price. Thanks again and I am looking forward to getting and installing this unit.

Also, I am about to order a dash bezel so if anyone has a suggestion for the best one (i.e. it fits properly), please post that link ASAP.

THanks
Thank you for your kind order, quikduk. Generally if our head unit is compatible with your car, you can install our head unit directly and don't need any installation kits. You can send us some clear pictures of your car dash or the power plug of your car. We will help you check, thanks.
Old 12-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #37
EononCarDVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyNC View Post
You guys ship fast. I ordered 12/18 and received today 12/21. Unit is packed extremely well. It looks really nice out of the box (not powered yet), just like in the marketing materials. My only suggestion would be one that I think will be near universal for BMW enthusiasts, and that is to save the company some money and don't apply the logo at the bottom. It looks out of place in a BMW. If you have to brand it, make it removable. Because it is a painted logo and because the black plastic face plate is also painted with a matte paint coat, it is practically impossible to remove the logo without damaging the matte paint. The unit looks OEM in every way except for the logo.

I do have one question. My car already has the NAV unit with the integrated GPS antenna. I ordered the extension cable that is used with Harman Kardon NAV units. Does that extension cable have a connection that allows me to connect the built-in GPS antenna rather than using the one supplied with the head unit?

Thanks!

I'll likely get this installed this weekend.

Salty
Thank you so much for your kind suggestion, SaltyNC. We has helped report to our R&D department. Eonon logo is the symbol of our brand. Kindly we donít suggest you remove it. Thanks for your kind understanding.
A warm notice to you is that there is not the connector for the GPS antenna of original car on the extended wire. Thanks.
Old 12-26-2017, 07:35 PM   #38
quikduk

Quote:
Thank you so much for your kind suggestion, SaltyNC. We has helped report to our R&D department. Eonon logo is the symbol of our brand. Kindly we donít suggest you remove it. Thanks for your kind understanding.
A warm notice to you is that there is not the connector for the GPS antenna of original car on the extended wire. Thanks.
PM sent to you re: my shipment.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2017, 01:05 AM   #39
EononCarDVD

Quote:
PM sent to you re: my shipment.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
We have replied you via PM and email. Please find and check it, quikduk. Thank you!
Old 01-14-2018, 09:24 AM   #40
Fajah

odb not connecting

I bought two of these 8150a units for my 330i and M3....i got the odb options gift for both and neither will connect to either, all combos.

Has anyone had any luck?

I have been trying to communicate with Eonon however, between the language and time gaps, it is not going very well.