Lolita Express? WTF... - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2019, 07:51 PM   #1
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Lolita Express? WTF...

Looks like we need lots of popcorn...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...ves-implicated
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 08:06 PM   #2
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
The quality of people we hire to run the govt in this country.
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:26 PM   #3
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
I can only hope all who are guilty are outed and punished, regardless of political stripe.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #4
Black///M

Having Nancy Pelosi's daughter saying, "brace ourselves, poop is coming down the hill our way" is slightly alarming. It brings the question, what she knew and when she knew, plus how many more knew.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:38 PM   #5
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
^good points
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:40 PM   #6
Stankia

My Ride: Germans

Quote:
likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side

Last edited by Stankia; 07-07-2019 at 10:40 PM.
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #7
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
Having Nancy Pelosi's daughter saying, "brace ourselves, poop is coming down the hill our way" is slightly alarming. It brings the question, what she knew and when she knew, plus how many more knew.

It has been rumored in South Florida for some time that Bill Clinton was a regular at Orgy Island. A personal favorite of mine, Allan Dershowitz, has also been mentioned. At this point the only name from either side that would surprise me would be Pete Buttigieg.

I don’t care what team they play for, if anyone is guilty of this sort of abuse and trafficking, they need to pay the full price.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:36 AM   #8
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
This and Bill being a regular are wtf.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2019, 07:06 AM   #9
Black///M

Pelosi's daughter mentioned both, democrats and republicans, which makes me wonder why 30+ republican congressmen "retired" prior to 2018 election. I really hope the piper gets paid by this sick people.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:52 AM   #10
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 08:06 AM   #11
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
^

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #12
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2007 Ford Edge
Q Anon will use this to get readership back up with more Nostradamus-predictions.

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese
BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 09:14 AM   #13
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
I hope the entire lot burns.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:54 AM   #14
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
I hope the entire lot burns.
There might be enough powerful people on both sides to memory hole this... Maybe
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:54 PM   #15
joeski3d

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...dkKmX_sTdAoHTY

Quote:
What About Trump?
Donald Trump - who has been credibly accused of sexual misconduct or assault by more than 20 women - offered some now notorious, and notably specific, praise for Epstein to New York in 2002:

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump's connection to Epstein will certainly be subject to further scrutiny in the coming weeks, as will any of the pictures of them together.

Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre claimed in court documents that she was recruited to give Epstein massages while she was working as a towel girl at Mar-a-Lago. Giuffre, who was then 15, alleged that Epstein's friend Ghislaine Maxwell had recruited her to be Epstein's "sex slave."

Another woman, identified in court records only as "Jane Doe," alleged during Trump's presidential campaign that he had raped her at a party at Epstein's New York mansion in 1993, at the age of 13. A Trump lawyer denied her claim, and the woman later dropped the lawsuit because she was too afraid to go through with it, according to her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.

In her interview with MSNBC, Miami Herald reporter Julie Brown added:

They went to dinner parties at each other's houses. Trump was also on his plane, probably not as much as a lot of other people because, you know, Trump had his own plane. But they had a lot of social relationships. And the other interesting thing is Trump had a modeling agency, and Epstein also had a stake in a modeling agency, which they suspect he used to bring in underage girls from overseas.

There is a comment in one of the court files where Epstein is quoted as saying, 'I want to set up my modeling agency the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.' I don't know what that means, but it is curious he was trying to do something similar to Trump.

There have been unconfirmed claims that Trump has tried to distance himself from Epstein. According to court documents filed by a lawyer representing three of Epstein's alleged victims, Trump banned his former friend from Mar-a-Lago because he "sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club." But the same lawyer later said in an interview that he was unable to confirm that claim, though he did emphasize that Trump was cooperative and helpful as he built his case against Epstein.

The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let's just talk. I'll give you as much time as you want. I'll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn't have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Despite the 2002 comment in New York, a lawyer for Trump denied that he and Epstein had a social relationship, according to the New York Times. Another denial came in 2015 when Gawker published Epstein's contact list, which contained what appeared to be every conceivable number for reaching Trump and his wife. "Mr. Trump only knew Mr. Epstein as Mr. Trump owns the hottest and most luxurious club in Palm Beach, [redacted], and Mr. Epstein would go there on occasion," the lawyer said.

If Trump or His Administration Wanted to Interfere in the Case, Could They?
Yes. Attorney General William Barr could legally do so and has repeatedly shown a willingness to put loyalty to Trump above all else - though he did tell Congress he might recuse himself from Epstein-related cases since he worked for one of the firms behind Epstein's controversial plea deal.

And yes, Trump could pardon Epstein if he were so inclined.
They play by a different set of rules.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 07-08-2019 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:01 PM   #16
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Just speed-read a couple of pieces by the Miami Herald going in-depth on this Epstein scandal. It is disgusting and disturbing. But knowing that humanity is constantly polluted with a few (but too many) criminal sleazeballs, the most shocking part to me is how the system (read:government actors) was so anxious and willing to protect the sleazeball(s) at the expense of the victims and of the notion of justice. Sickening.

I don't care who this exposes - Trump, Clinton, the Pope - they need to be beaten and broken.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:04 PM   #17
Black///M

I read somewhere Trump kicked Epstein out from his Florida country club long ago, maybe because of this? Many people knew of this and many participated. We should start a poll of who will fall from this sh1t. My real curiosity is which republicans are involved.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:20 PM   #18
MachRc
Picture me rollin'

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
Theyre just trying to drag trumps name through this crap. They're quoting him from 20 years ago and trying to associate him with anything epstein
it was obvious trump was distancing himself from this guy like ten years ago

"My music Sicily, rich California smell. An axe killer adventure, paint a picture well. I sing a song from Sing-Sing
sipping on ginseng. Righteous wax chaperon rotating ring kings.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:31 PM   #19
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Is ten years ago long enough? I'm sort of inclined to think the answer is no.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:34 PM   #20
joeski3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
Theyre just trying to drag trumps name through this crap. They're quoting him from 20 years ago and trying to associate him with anything epstein
it was obvious trump was distancing himself from this guy like ten years ago
There was a connection with Trump who was accused of rape at Epstein's NYC condo by a Jane Doe. There may well be a valid and concerning connection here.

This will be interesting (and very likely frustrating) to watch unfold.

Ballbusters Inc.