Lolita Express? WTF... - Page 3 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2019, 01:23 PM   #41
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
Michael Mukasey was AG in 2008, serving under GWB.
Correct, and what family is closer to the Clinton family than the Bush's.

Here's some more facts for ya

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...trump-scandal/
Ann Coulter: Media Magic — How a Democrat Pedophile Became a ‘Trump Scandal’
Quote:
Epstein had given more than $145,000 to Democratic candidates and causes, including Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Chuck Schumer. He was a big Israel backer. Bill Clinton and Democratic activist Ron Burkle were frequent guests on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed the “Lolita Express.” And Krischer was a hero for his dogged pursuit of Rush Limbaugh! Why bring up all this unpleasantness?

Thanks to Chief Reiter, President Bush’s U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Alex Acosta, did take the case, despite the fact that only Epstein’s child rapes on his plane, on his private island, or with girls brought across state lines would make it a federal case.

As a result of the (Republican-led) federal investigation, Epstein was finally required to plead guilty to two state felony charges, accept a sentence of two years in prison, register as a sex offender, and pay restitution to his victims.

Still no coverage by MSNBC or CNN.

Inasmuch as Epstein was pleading guilty to a state charge, the matter of his confinement was out of the U.S. attorney’s hands. It was Democratic county prison officials — not the feds — who placed Epstein in a private wing of the county jail and allowed him to spend 12 hours a day, six days a week at his Palm Beach mansion throughout his 13-month “imprisonment.”
Quote:
Here is MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell describing Epstein a few weeks ago in a single segment:

“… a friend of Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein …

“… child sex trafficker and child rapist and friend of Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein …

“… a billionaire friend of Donald Trump’s …”

Epstein was a “friend” of Donald Trump’s the same way he is a “friend” of Pinch Sulzberger by virtue of reading The New York Times. He’s been to Trump’s club. (That is, until Trump barred him for propositioning the underage daughter of a member.)

But pay no attention to Jeffrey Epstein and his roster of Democratic enablers — this is a Trump scandal!

It seems that the U.S. attorney who oversaw the federal prosecution, Alex Acosta, is currently Trump’s Labor secretary. Trump didn’t know Acosta’s name during the Epstein prosecution, but liberals think they’ve unraveled Trump’s decade-long scheme to reward Acosta for being lenient on Epstein –- aka “friend of Donald Trump’s.”
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #42
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Who was his boss
Is the head of the DOJ the one who was responsible for his plea or is it the person who brokered the deal?
Old 07-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #43
Shaban

Quote:
Correct, and what family is closer to the Clinton family than the Bush's.

Here's some more facts for ya

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...trump-scandal/
Ann Coulter: Media Magic — How a Democrat Pedophile Became a ‘Trump Scandal’
In come AoG's ridiculous conspiracy theories... and Breitbart/Ann Coulter as his sources! You really hit it out of the park there.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #44
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
This is all clearly beside the point. Who really cares which party any of these douchebags belonged to? It changes nothing. If anyone is guilty they should be charged accordingly. Including Clinton and Trump!

AoG... acting like he has something to gain by who is more guilty. wtf?

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:10 PM   #45
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Wikipedia was update yesterday to delete Bill and a few other people from his acquaintance list, but made sure to keep Trump...
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:23 PM   #46
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
Is the head of the DOJ the one who was responsible for his plea or is it the person who brokered the deal?
lol you clearly don't understand how things like this work. Everything has to be cleared from above.
“The left does not win its battles in debate. It doesn’t have to. In the twenty-first century, media is everything. The left wins because it controls the narrative. The narrative is controlled by the media. The left is the media. Narrative is everything,” - Andrew Breitbart
Old 07-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #47
MachRc
Picture me rollin'

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
Wikipedia was update yesterday to delete Bill and a few other people from his acquaintance list, but made sure to keep Trump...

its still there

Quote:
Personal life
Previous longterm girlfriends associated with Epstein include publishing heir Ghislaine Maxwell.[9] Maxwell was implicated by several of Epstein's accusers as serving as a 'madam' to recruit underage girls in addition to once being Epstein's girlfriend.[69]

Epstein was a longtime acquaintance of Prince Andrew and Tom Barrack,[70] and has attended parties with many prominent people, such as Bill Clinton, George Stephanopoulos, Donald Trump,[71] Katie Couric, and Woody Allen.[72] In September 2002, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker flew to Africa in Epstein's private jet. According to flight records, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times.[73][74] Fox News reported he flew without Secret Service at least 5 times[75] although his press secretary disputed that in a July 8, 2019 statement.

I like Bill Clinton, he likes to surround himself around hoes. I dont blame him.
I truly doubt he did anything to any underaged girls with knowledge that they are/were underaged,

but I could totally see his "friend" epstein paying for Bill to get laid atleast 5 times.

I believe its more plausible that bill got head all the time with epstein around.
with the facts out now

all the facts point to trump staying the fuk away from this guy as soon as he understood what the dude was doing with young girls. I truly doubt trump went to this guy to get handjobs and blowjobs from underaged teens.

"My music Sicily, rich California smell. An axe killer adventure, paint a picture well. I sing a song from Sing-Sing
sipping on ginseng. Righteous wax chaperon rotating ring kings.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #48
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
its still there

I like Bill Clinton, he likes to surround himself around hoes. I dont blame him.
I truly doubt he did anything to any underaged girls with knowledge that they are/were underaged,

but I could totally see his "friend" epstein paying for Bill to get laid atleast 5 times.

I believe its more plausible that bill got head all the time with epstein around.
with the facts out now

all the facts point to trump staying the fuk away from this guy as soon as he understood what the dude was doing with young girls. I truly doubt trump went to this guy to get handjobs and blowjobs from underaged teens.
No the guy who would use his status to gain access to the dressing rooms of the Miss Teen USA pageant would never do such a thing
Old 07-09-2019, 02:33 PM   #49
Act of God

Old 07-09-2019, 02:39 PM   #50
MachRc
Picture me rollin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
No the guy who would use his status to gain access to the dressing rooms of the Miss Teen USA pageant would never do such a thing
Ive never met trump or Bill but neither come off as trying to seduce and sleep with underage girls. We are all human and I can understand and sympathize with Bill and monica, I like Bill Clinton

"My music Sicily, rich California smell. An axe killer adventure, paint a picture well. I sing a song from Sing-Sing
Old 07-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #51
evolved

My Ride: 2015 Chevy SS
I'm surprised it took this long for a Pizzagate post. I'm not surprised who posted it

Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
Past
2011 BMW 335d, 2011 BMW 135i, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

ss
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:46 PM   #52
bgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
Ive never met trump or Bill but neither come off as trying to seduce and sleep with underage girls. We are all human and I can understand and sympathize with Bill and monica, I like Bill Clinton
Have you ever heard Trump speak prior to him becoming POTUS??? The guy basically said he would date his own daughter if they weren't related.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #53
MachRc
Picture me rollin'

Ive heard them all. Sure you can call him out on his policies and the way he carries himself, you can character assassinate him all you want.

But I personally stand behind our president.
Bill, George, Barack, Trump
Im a nationalist
Being south korean(though their views are now more liberal than it was in the 90s) I believe in America and protecting its borders
But I do not believe Trump or Bill is a pedophile just becasue he owned a beauty pagent or took a ride with a pedo on a plane 40 times
Thats what I believe, whatever you want to believe thats your right

Old 07-09-2019, 04:08 PM   #54
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Have you ever heard Trump speak prior to him becoming POTUS??? The guy basically said he would date his own daughter if they weren't related.
...on Howard Stern

come on vacation brain, it's a SHOW. It's entertainment.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #55
bgsmith

Quote:
...on Howard Stern

Oh yeah that was the only instance of him being a scumbag.....
Old 07-09-2019, 04:24 PM   #56
Shaban

Quote:
...on Howard Stern

Actually, he said that on "The View" while they were talking about how he would feel if she posed in Playboy, he said he would be "very disturbed - not really", he called Ivanka a "piece of ass" on Howard Stern, and again on Stern he called her "very voluptuous". In a Rolling Stones interview he said "Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father***8201;.***8201;.***8201;.".
Old 07-09-2019, 04:40 PM   #57
Act of God

Quote:
Actually, he said that on "The View" while they were talking about how he would feel if she posed in Playboy, he said he would be "very disturbed - not really", he called Ivanka a "piece of ass" on Howard Stern, and again on Stern he called her "very voluptuous". In a Rolling Stones interview he said "Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father***8201;.***8201;.***8201;.".
so on shows, thanks for confirming.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:47 PM   #58
Shaban

Quote:
so on shows, thanks for confirming.
So you're ok with incestual comments as long as they are on shows?
Old 07-09-2019, 06:22 PM   #59
Act of God

Quote:
So you're ok with incestual comments as long as they are on shows?
from an entertainer? Yes, I understand performance.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:56 PM   #60
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
This is all clearly beside the point. Who really cares which party any of these douchebags belonged to? It changes nothing. If anyone is guilty they should be charged accordingly. Including Clinton and Trump!

AoG... acting like he has something to gain by who is more guilty. wtf?
They all belong to the Bourgeoisie party, down with their heads I say!