YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 APK - New Update - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2020, 05:49 AM   #1
rachzback

YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 APK - New Update

YouTube Vanced*for android - the modified client for the popular video sharing. The application provides user-friendly interface and many useful features to users of smartphones and tablets. Unlike the mobile version of the site, the program works much faster and more stable, which gives the opportunity to enjoy viewing videos even with a slow Internet connection.

It is a counterfeit version of the YouTube app with features like Dark Mode, Background Play, Pop-Up Box, Ad-block and more for free. The app is developed by Team Vanced from XDA Developers. You get all the features for free without any complex installation process.

YouTube Vanced offers premium features of the app which you can access without any subscription or pay. The app uses YouTube API and is build on YouTube framework, therefore it looks, feels and works like YouTube. You won’t be disappointed with the Vanced as it works as an exact clone of the original YouTube App but with some advanced features.

Download latest YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 APK

Now, with the previous*YouTube Vanced v14, the app was buggy with ads popping up in the homescreen, search panels, or just below the playing video. The latest Vanced v15+ fixes this problem and is very much stable. Now, with this new version, the YouTube Vanced comes with multiple APKs. These APKs needs to be installed via Split Installer app. This is a preventive measure for compatibility issues with various Android smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, Android boxes, etc.

The latest YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 is not a standalone app. The base app comes with two more supporting config packages. You will need to combine these apps to use latest vanced APK. However, the procedure is quite simple. Download the YouTube Vanced APKs from below along with the microG APK, transfer it to your device storage, and combine them using using an app called Split Installer. Same as we did with the new*Disney+*streaming service.

Latest downloads:

YouTube Vanced v15.05.54 APKs

The app has been slowly gaining popularity among geeks and noobs alike for a while now. However, there hasn’t been an update since May 2019. Today, we have a new version of the app,*version 15.05.54.

So, what’s new in this update? Here’s the changelog.

Updated Vanced to YouTube v15.05.54.

-Auto subtitles have been replaced with Live Captions

-The old mini video player has been removed (Google removed it completely cry)

-Whatever bug fixes Google made to YouTube over the past 9 months

With this new update, there are a few things to note. First, it is worth noting that Magisk installation is no longer supported. The developers have not merged the installation methods so it is the same for both root and non-root.

YouTube Vanced Apk Full

Whats New:

Removed:
– Auto subtitles (has been replaced with live captions)
– minimised video player style (old one no longer exists)
– auto repeat (might be fixed later)
– accessibility seek buttons (will be fixed later)

Changes:
– Whatever Youtube fixed over 9 months*
– some small bugs
rachzback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:25 AM   #2
ryanwhite74115

My Ride: Something
Oh goody...more delightful goodies from our old friend rachzback.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:19 AM   #3
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2007 Ford Edge
Prudes drive off Griffin and this is what we get.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese
BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:28 PM   #4
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Vanced is the best thing since youtube, no more ads, background playback, all for free.

I would get it from the original developer instead though

https://www.xda-developers.com/youtube-vanced-apk/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."

Last edited by Stankia; 02-22-2020 at 01:31 PM.
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:52 AM   #5
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
Prudes drive off Griffin and this is what we get.
Indeed. Pervs > bots, every day all day.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote