Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 442 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 06-12-2019, 08:38 PM   #8821
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
It's legal, ask Hillary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Seriously, our resident TDS sufferers can't handle this simple reality. They just pretend like it never happened.
Was it ok if and when Hillary did it?? Is it ok now??

Last edited by bgsmith; 06-12-2019 at 08:39 PM.
bgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:46 PM   #8822
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Apparently, yes it was ok. Mueller didn’t even glance in that direction in looking into foreign interference so it obviously doesn’t count, right?
Old 06-13-2019, 07:40 AM   #8823
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Well, we know Hillary and the DNC "did it" but for some reason no one seems bothered enough to investigate their actions. Not sure what you mean by "is it ok now," since Trump was investigated for 2+ years and not charged with anything and his recent comments were hypothetical.

But back to the known collusion committed by Hillary and the DNC. Why has that not been a concern for you? Or for shaban, dhumb, jussieslowmetski, stankia, et al?
Old 06-13-2019, 08:00 AM   #8824
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
So the conspiracy he definitely didn't do last time is something he would definitely do next time.
There is a blatant difference that you fail to appreciate. The alleged Russian sourced information that was used by the Obama administration to spy on the Trump campaign, and subsequently used to justify the SC investigation, didn't come from the Russians at all. It came from a British spy called Steele and was paid for by the DNC (Americans) and, as it turns out, was made up bullshti. The purpse was to delegitimize the President and undermine his administration.

What Trump is talking about is GENUINE information about wrong doing on the part of American politicians that might be brought to light by foreign governments. Everybody should agree that is a good thing and to ignore it would be harmful to the nation.

For example, if the Russian government had known about Obama and the DNC's scullduggery they might have brought it to the attention of the Trump campaign at the time. It would have been useful information to make public in teh lead up to teh election. Indeed, if the Russian government can shed some light on the corruption of the Obama deep state during the 2015-2016 campaign, and since, then it would be very useful to have that information in the public domain. It is in the interest of teh nation to expose these people and bring them to justice.
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:39 AM   #8825
bgsmith

I knew that would get everyone riled up.

In response to Cabrio, if Hillary committed a crime lock her up, **** if I care, I have said it before and I will say it again, if the GOP nominated anyone besides Trump they would have gotten my vote.

Last edited by bgsmith; 06-13-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:56 AM   #8826
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
I knew that would get everyone riled up.

In response to Cabrio, if Hillary committed a crime lock her up, **** if I care, I have said it before and I will say it again, if the GOP nominated anyone besides Trump they would have gotten my vote.
Do you appreciate the irony of the calls of treason and a 2 year investigation into something Trump allegedly did in secret all the while ignoring Hillary literally doing the same thing out in the open?
Old 06-13-2019, 11:00 AM   #8827
bgsmith

Quote:
Do you appreciate the irony of the calls of treason and a 2 year investigation into something Trump allegedly did in secret all the while ignoring Hillary literally doing the same thing out in the open?
You're #whataboutism is hilarious, lets discuss Hillary when someone besides your right wing message boards decides to investigate her, right now Trump is president and is a moron, that's more of a concern to me than good ole Hillary and whatever the **** she did.

Is that what you do in court? Hey my client may have done this, but did you see what that guy did???

Last edited by bgsmith; 06-13-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:28 AM   #8828
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
It's like the federal government only has the resources to conduct one investigation at a time.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #8829
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Russian Involvement in Election?

Quote:
You're #whataboutism is hilarious, lets discuss Hillary when someone besides your right wing message boards decides to investigate her, right now Trump is president and is a moron, that's more of a concern to me than good ole Hillary and whatever the **** she did.

Is that what you do in court? Hey my client may have done this, but did you see what that guy did???

One man’s whataboutism is another man’s precedent.

Last edited by ti317; 06-13-2019 at 02:05 PM.
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #8830
Act of God

Quote:

Don't deflect, answer the question. You implied Trump committed treason for being accused of doing what Hillary actually did.

Do you see the irony or not?
Old 06-13-2019, 01:25 PM   #8831
bgsmith

Quote:
Don't deflect, answer the question. You implied Trump committed treason for being accused of doing what Hillary actually did.

Do you see the irony or not?
No, no I didn't, I posted a tweet about Trump basically saying he would take info from foreign entities about his opponent in the 2020 election, you seem to keep bringing everything back to the Mueller/Russia investigation or Hillary and the DNC, try and keep up counselor I know this is tough.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:34 PM   #8832
RayPooley

Quote:
Trump is president and is a moron
Not a bad track record for a moron. On a moron scale of 0 to 10 it must put his predecessor at about -50.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

Last edited by RayPooley; 06-13-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:36 PM   #8833
bgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
Not a bad track record for a moron. On a moron scale of 0 to 10 it must put his predectssor at about -50.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping
Shouldn't you be somewhere squawking about Boris Johnson???
Old 06-13-2019, 01:41 PM   #8834
RayPooley

Quote:
Early days yet.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:11 PM   #8835
Act of God

Quote:
No, no I didn't, I posted a tweet about Trump basically saying he would take info from foreign entities about his opponent in the 2020 election, you seem to keep bringing everything back to the Mueller/Russia investigation or Hillary and the DNC, try and keep up counselor I know this is tough.
Of course you did, since November of 2016 with your "this is interesting" posts. You've danced around it for almost 3 years now. So, again, do you see the irony or not?

What's worse?:

1. Listening to dirt on your opponents that is brought to your attention
2. Paying for fabricated dirt on your opponents
Old 06-13-2019, 02:12 PM   #8836
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:

It’s called “tweeting” now. “Squawking” is so last century.

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:29 PM   #8837
bgsmith

Quote:
Of course you did, since November of 2016 with your "this is interesting" posts. You've danced around it for almost 3 years now. So, again, do you see the irony or not?

What's worse?:

1. Listening to dirt on your opponents that is brought to your attention
2. Paying for fabricated dirt on your opponents
Quick move the goal posts!!!!!

You are starting to border on TI territory, you getting enough sleep with the new baby around???

And see my response to Cabrio, if she did something wrong investigate it, but reading deosn't seem to be your string suit lately.

And here is a tip, quit trying to "win" everything around here, you look like a dummy when you try and turn every post on here into a competition where you try and display what you seem to think is your superior intellect.

EDIT: The bold part is rich coming from you, the copy and paste king of the whack job conservative message boards.

Last edited by bgsmith; 06-13-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:59 PM   #8838
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Quick move the goal posts!!!!!

You are starting to border on TI territory, you getting enough sleep with the new baby around???

And see my response to Cabrio, if she did something wrong investigate it, but reading deosn't seem to be your string suit lately.

And here is a tip, quit trying to "win" everything around here, you look like a dummy when you try and turn every post on here into a competition where you try and display what you seem to think is your superior intellect.

EDIT: The bold part is rich coming from you, the copy and paste king of the whack job conservative message boards.

“... but reading deosn't seem to be your string suit lately.”

^perfect amount of ironic humor. Well done, sir.
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:02 PM   #8839
bgsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed17331 View Post
“... but reading deosn't seem to be your string suit lately.”

^perfect amount of ironic humor. Well done, sir.
Thank god the grammar police are here

Last edited by bgsmith; 06-13-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:08 PM   #8840
ed17331

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
Quote:
Thank god the grammar police are here

Speaking of police, shouldn’t you be patrolling these threads for YouTube videos?
ed17331 is offline   Reply With Quote