Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 443 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:20 PM   #8841
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
Quick move the goal posts!!!!!

You are starting to border on TI territory, you getting enough sleep with the new baby around???

And see my response to Cabrio, if she did something wrong investigate it, but reading deosn't seem to be your string suit lately.

And here is a tip, quit trying to "win" everything around here, you look like a dummy when you try and turn every post on here into a competition where you try and display what you seem to think is your superior intellect.

EDIT: The bold part is rich coming from you, the copy and paste king of the whack job conservative message boards.
You were the king of the russian conspiracy theory, that is indisputable. You've yet to acknowledge that Hillary did what you accuse Trump of doing and her actions did not spur a 2 year investigation and countrywide accusations of treason.

It is not whataboutism, it is pointing out the utter BS going around in regards to russia.
“Our God commands us to be violent towards the kuffar (infidels). Who are we? The ummah [nation] of Mohammed. So [God] also commands us to be merciful to each other. So we will be merciful to each other. And we will be violent to the kuffar." - Turkish President Erdogan, November 2019
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:36 PM   #8842
bgsmith

My Ride: No longer an e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
You were the king of the russian conspiracy theory, that is indisputable. You've yet to acknowledge that Hillary did what you accuse Trump of doing and her actions did not spur a 2 year investigation and countrywide accusations of treason.

It is not whataboutism, it is pointing out the utter BS going around in regards to russia.
I am not talking about 2016 here, I am referring to recent comments made by Trump about 2020, why is that so hard for you to understand???

In your response to my post about 2020 YOU brought up Hillary and 2016, tell me again how that is not #whataboutism???

And please go back and find all my posts with me stating Trump would not be found to have colluded with the Russians, if anything he would be found to be guilty of financial crimes or something else, please look them up because several of them exist, counselor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:39 PM   #8843
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
What Trump said was ill-advised. However, I find it amusing that what many of his critics are implying is that "it would be better not to have information about a candidate come to public knowledge if the person who has that information just so happens to be a foreign national." If the information is true, I believe that it's more important for the information to be available to the public, regardless of source.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:35 PM   #8844
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsmith View Post
I am not talking about 2016 here, I am referring to recent comments made by Trump about 2020, why is that so hard for you to understand???

In your response to my post about 2020 YOU brought up Hillary and 2016, tell me again how that is not #whataboutism???

And please go back and find all my posts with me stating Trump would not be found to have colluded with the Russians, if anything he would be found to be guilty of financial crimes or something else, please look them up because several of them exist, counselor.
Of course we're talking about 2016, it's directly relevant to his recent comments silly dilly.
“Our God commands us to be violent towards the kuffar (infidels). Who are we? The ummah [nation] of Mohammed. So [God] also commands us to be merciful to each other. So we will be merciful to each other. And we will be violent to the kuffar." - Turkish President Erdogan, November 2019
Old 06-15-2019, 09:08 AM   #8845
Act of God

lol our government literally just took the DNC at their word that they were hacked by russians

Old 06-15-2019, 10:27 AM   #8846
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
......If the information is true, I believe that it's more important for the information to be available to the public, regardless of source.

That used to be the point of view of the majority of Democrats until Trump won. It was used to justify the publication of stolen and classified information. The WaPo even got awards for doing so.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:45 AM   #8847
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Transmission: Autotragic
Quote:
lol our government literally just took the DNC at their word that they were hacked by russians

In b4 Shabby screams “It wasn’t the DNC! It was _lawyers_ for the DNC who passed on the report from Crowdstrike!”

And we all know that Crowdstrike is 100% infallible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm just here to change the world.
BMW Wiki:

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:45 PM   #8848
Act of God

Knew that was bs, crowdstrike was pr nothing more
Old 06-16-2019, 10:30 AM   #8849
ti317

Russian Involvement in Election?

The president sending secret messages to Putin. Treason! Impeach!

Was that more flexibility to spy on Americans? Or to conspire with Russia to attack our system of Democracy?

Last edited by ti317; 06-16-2019 at 10:32 AM.
ti317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:35 AM   #8850
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Gotta love that quote... totally destroys the libs. I mean, context is so overrated. Especially when it contradicts conventional conservative "wisdom".

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:30 AM   #8851
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
The president sending secret messages to Putin. Treason! Impeach!

Was that more flexibility to spy on Americans? Or to conspire with Russia to attack our system of Democracy?
What's more significant is how he knew he was going to win the election. They tried the same dirty tricks to get Clinton elected. Didn't work. That's why Obama and his corrupt DOJ and FBI henchmen came up with the "insurance policy". The Russian collusion frame up.
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:32 AM   #8852
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
What's more significant is how he knew he was going to win the election. They tried the same dirty tricks to get Clinton elected. Didn't work. That's why Obama and his corrupt DOJ and FBI henchmen came up with the "insurance policy". The Russian collusion frame up.

I bet none of the orange derangement group will every condemn this for the treason it appears to be.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:34 AM   #8853
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
Gotta love that quote... totally destroys the libs. I mean, context is so overrated. Especially when it contradicts conventional conservative "wisdom".

Wait a second, waiting to look at dirt if contacted by a “foreigner” is treason but sending quietly whispered messages to Putin, requires “context”?

Got it. Thanks for illuminating your dishonesty.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:30 PM   #8854
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Are we talking about Adam trying to get dirt from the russian DJ's?
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 12:07 PM   #8855
ti317

Does anyone think that Putin can be other than ecstatic at Jimmy Carter’s remarks?

If the goal was as we were told repeatedly, to undermine confidence in our system of government, what better outcome than having a former President openly declare the election illegitimate?

Reminds me of the interview with Bin Laden where he expressed surprise that the Towers fell. Success beyond their wildest dreams.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:40 PM   #8856
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
Does anyone think that Putin can be other than ecstatic at Jimmy Carter’s remarks?

If the goal was as we were told repeatedly, to undermine confidence in our system of government, what better outcome than having a former President openly declare the election illegitimate?

Reminds me of the interview with Bin Laden where he expressed surprise that the Towers fell. Success beyond their wildest dreams.
Yup and instead of voting for someone Russia did not like the voters went out and voted for a guy who they knew would undermine confidence in our government. Well done

"When I feed the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor they call me a communist."
Stankia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 07:22 PM   #8857
Act of God

Remember when it was beyond the pale that trump wouldn't pledge to accept the results of the election? Me too, holy irony
Old 06-29-2019, 09:44 PM   #8858
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Remember when it was beyond the pale that trump wouldn't pledge to accept the results of the election? Me too, holy irony
Trump wouldn't accept the results of any loss, period. The questioning of his victory only arose as the extent and impact of the manifest Russian election interference on his behalf became apparent.

So no, not the same thing at all.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:48 PM   #8859
Act of God

You and your ilk still haven't accepted you lost, ask ms gap tooth whore in Georgia
Old 06-30-2019, 09:34 AM   #8860
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
She's just ignant...
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote