Russian Involvement in Election? - Page 343 - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:36 PM   #6841
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Remember when people said Trump wouldn't last 3 months in office and he'd be arrested for collusion?
Old 10-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #6842
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Now let's see who is gonna get arrested in the next few months...
Black///M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #6843
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
In democracies like Norway, every strong candidate will form their own party, rather than fold under. This allows the voter to vote for their candidate of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

People like to point to Norway for all sorts of figures but always seem to leave out that Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland, are the West Virginia of Europe when it comes to diversity. Despite the recent influx of immigrants into Sweden, that region combined must have the genetic diversity of a bee hive.

People interact differently when they’re all related.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:53 PM   #6844
chikoo

My Ride: 05 330Ci ZHP Cabrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Remember when people said Trump wouldn't last 3 months in office and he'd be arrested for collusion?

or that he would hit the nuclear button?

chikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 03:54 PM   #6845
chikoo

Russian Involvement in Election?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
People like to point to Norway for all sorts of figures but always seem to leave out that Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland, are the West Virginia of Europe when it comes to diversity. Despite the recent influx of immigrants into Sweden, that region combined must have the genetic diversity of a bee hive.

People interact differently when they’re all related.

In that case, look at India. Same process, and has the worlds largest diversity of population.

Last edited by chikoo; 10-05-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #6846
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikoo View Post
or that he would hit the nuclear button?

Turns out that he already tried that dozens of times, but it was actually one of those "That Was Easy" buttons people used to get at Staples that someone accidentally left in the Oval Office after delivering some yellow note pads.

VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:14 PM   #6847
chikoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Turns out that he already tried that dozens of times, but it was actually one of those "That Was Easy" buttons people used to get at Staples that someone accidentally left in the Oval Office after delivering some yellow note pads.

I bet the twitter button was renamed as “Launch” button

Old 10-08-2018, 06:21 PM   #6848
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/08/u...oup-trump.html

Trump Campaign Aide Requested Online Manipulation Plans From Israeli Intelligence Firm

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics
Old 10-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #6849
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
Well they had to counter google and facebooks work for the dnc
Old 10-08-2018, 09:03 PM   #6850
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
Yes, definitely patriot! In order to fight those damn commie, no good companies we must enlist the help of the trustworthy jews!
Old 10-08-2018, 09:44 PM   #6851
Shaban

Quote:

So now you’re agreeing that they got help from foreign countries and you’re ok with them doing it because of your bias. Way to go.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:39 AM   #6852
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaban View Post
So now you’re agreeing that they got help from foreign countries and you’re ok with them doing it because of your bias. Way to go.
I didn't even read your stupid link
Old 10-09-2018, 07:04 AM   #6853
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Quote:

As long as they are not an enemy. Wasn’t that your justification for the British helping with the dossier?

Or are you calling Israel an adversary?
Old 10-09-2018, 07:09 AM   #6854
Act of God

Quote:
As long as they are not an enemy. Wasn’t that your justification for the British helping with the dossier?

The Brits were so heavily involved in stopping Trump they had to beg for him not to redact the papers to save face.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:41 AM   #6855
Shaban

Quote:
I didn't even read your stupid link
So what was that thing you once said before? "We read. You didn't. You lose. Get fvcked"?
Quote:

False. I hadn't said anything about it only being a problem because of an "enemy" nation. As the law clearly states it is illegal to receive aide from a foreign nation for an election. The difference, how minuscule it may be, is that the Trump campaign directly spoke with these foreign nations to receive aide, and the Clinton campaign hired a US company to do opposition research who hired a foreign national. Notice, Steele also went directly to the FBI when he first learned about the allegations in his dossier.

Another thing you seemed to clearly miss is that this influence/manipulation started prior to the RNC against other Republicans (Ted Cruz), not just against Hillary Clinton during the election.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #6856
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
So what was that thing you once said before? "We read. You didn't. You lose. Get fvcked"?

False. I hadn't said anything about it only being a problem because of an "enemy" nation. As the law clearly states it is illegal to receive aide from a foreign nation for an election. The difference, how minuscule it may be, is that the Trump campaign directly spoke with these foreign nations to receive aide, and the Clinton campaign hired a US company to do opposition research who hired a foreign national. Notice, Steele also went directly to the FBI when he first learned about the allegations in his dossier.

Another thing you seemed to clearly miss is that this influence/manipulation started prior to the RNC against other Republicans (Ted Cruz), not just against Hillary Clinton during the election.
So if the Trump campaign had hired a US company to engage with Russia through yet another party, you would be ok with that? Just trying to assess whether you really care or are easily appeased with form over substance.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #6857
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
So if the Trump campaign had hired a US company to engage with Russia through yet another party, you would be ok with that? Just trying to assess whether you really care or are easily appeased with form over substance.
It depends, did the Clinton campaign know the company they hired was going to be relying on foreign sources? Also, would the Trump campaign have gone to the FBI the same way the Clinton campaign did when they received the info? The answer to question #2 is obvious since they didn't and they were seeking foreign aide.

My question to you and all the little Trumpies, can you finally admit that the Trump campaign attempted to conspire with foreign entities to influence the campaign?

Last edited by Shaban; 10-09-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:57 AM   #6858
Stankia

My Ride: Germans
Quote:
As long as they are not an enemy. Wasn't that your justification for the British helping with the dossier?

The Israelis definitely have our best interests in mind. Not like those filthy Muslims.

Quote:

That damn witch is always a step above the law!

Last edited by Stankia; 10-09-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Stankia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:19 PM   #6859
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
It depends, did the Clinton campaign know the company they hired was going to be relying on foreign sources? Also, would the Trump campaign have gone to the FBI the same way the Clinton campaign did when they received the info? The answer to question #2 is obvious since they didn't and they were seeking foreign aide.

My question to you and all the little Trumpies, can you finally admit that the Trump campaign attempted to conspire with foreign entities to influence the campaign?
Let me know when you can finally admit that the Clinton campaign actually did conspire with foreign entities to influence the election, and that you recognize their denial - it wasn't us, it was FusionGPS - is not plausible because you have finally become a thinking adult.

Until then, I don't engage juveniles.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #6860
Shaban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
Let me know when you can finally admit that the Clinton campaign actually did conspire with foreign entities to influence the election, and that you recognize their denial - it wasn't us, it was FusionGPS - is not plausible because you have finally become a thinking adult.

Until then, I don't engage juveniles.
So you won't admit that your preferred candidate broke the law by members of his campaign contacting foreign entities directly for aide in the election, but believe that Clinton is a criminal even though their are clear differences in what happened. A) She went through a company that does opposition research (did she know they were using a foreign national?); and B) The information was turned over to the FBI immediately. Where as Trump's team directly went to the foreign nationals for aide, were warned by the FBI that foreign nationals could try infiltrating their campaign, and never told the FBI about their contacts with foreign nationals. Very mature of you.